Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #6 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Addressing other posts but OT: Been through a spouse's addiction and I learned the true adage "you didn't cause it, you can't control it and you can't cure it".
You can not enable them and "love them to death" either.
He died a month ago in my home from an overdose. I was gone and found him days later.
Everyone who refuses to enable is 100% correct.
jmho
ETA: we'd known each other over 35 years and been divorced a long time. Was letting him stay here because he was working a new job in this town. Nothing romantic but still hurt. Had no clue he was using. Frankly when I found him I yelled @him.

I am so sorry. My husband and I are both clean over ten years but we have lost so many friends to the disease of addiction and everything you said was spot on. I had to see a sponsee one time after an OD, it’s just heartbreaking. Hugs to you [emoji177]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Per the article I posted, it sounds like the endangerment charge has to do with drug usage - and I believe that they dropped the second charge (Lucas) because it’s an ongoing investigation.

Dropped it, or tabled it?

Dropped it, or tabled it?

The articles did not specify, just that she was not charged for Lucas because the investigation was ongoing, so I guess my answer would be dropped for now hopefully to be ramped up again once more evidence found/investigation closed. The charge isn’t listed against her right now. I certainly hope tabled! An article below for the reference:
http://www.kwch.com/content/news/St...pear-in-court-Monday-afternoon-475174883.html

I wasn't able to load WS for a few hours today so I have a lot of catching up to do! I did want to let you guys know before I start reading, that I saw LE out seaching close to the area of Glen Dey Park so they are still doing what they can!
I wasn't either. Lots of reading, a little sleep, and more reading.

Police call off searches for missing 5-year-old Wichita boy unless new info comes in

WICHITA, Kan. — Wichita police say they will stop searching city parks for a missing 5-year-old boy unless new information comes in.

http://fox4kc.com/2018/02/27/police...8910&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter

I pray more tips come in! I hope LE have some idea where to search next.
I am thinking that means EG hasn't talked about where he is. If she did mention a park or one specific park they would continue to search. Imho

It may have already been discussed, but did you all notice the bruising on EG’s knuckles in her arraignment? Yikes!

I'm hoping one of the videos shows the house and their vehicle outside.

I looked through the earlier videos on KWCH and did not see their vehicle. I have not gone through other outlet's videos.

I was wondering if it was the day before or the day he was reported missing that police were calling on anyone who sighted someone running with no shoes to call them. Went back to check and I'm guessing they didn't specify the exact day on purpose...

"We're still searching for a missing, five-year-old, little boy," Officer Davidson said. "That's why we continue to plea and ask our community, if they saw somebody running with no shoes on a couple days ago, or they saw something suspicious, something out of place that might be related to this case, please call us.

Wonder if they found her shoes in a dumpster somewhere?

I think Lucas was long gone before she made that call to 911

I'm so sorry for what everyone has gone through. Like Chihuahua, my children's dad used... seventeen years of our lives. Used tough love with him and he also died a few months later..in a field with a needle in his arm. I've questioned myself many, many times and the what ifs will kill you. I have no doubt that if I'd let him stay with us, we would have had the same results only one of the children might have found him. Very sad to love an addict and very sad to be one. He wanted to be a dad but all he could see were his drugs. Everyone who has been through this is a survivor and strong.
Tricia I will do whatever I can. You know you have my wholehearted support.
Sorry for the OT...back to Lucas. IF EG is a narcissist and wants everything to be about her, imo the best way to get her to talk is what they are doing. Strip her of the attention. Stop talking to her and about her. When she sees people no longer are interested in what she has to say, she will HAVE to say something new to bring the focus back on her. She won't be able to stand it if she is not the center of attention.
I hate typing on my phone so excuse my mistakes.. hopefully I put something of value in there.
No one is giving up. I promise.

So sorry for you loss, mistivon. Hugs to you. :hug: :rose:

GigTu, there are no vehicles parked outside, but there is no telling what is in the garage so we still don't have an answer as to whether her vehicle was seized.
Doesn't the garage have windows? You're falling down on the job, Pink!

[emoji6][emoji8]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Doesn't the garage have windows? You're falling down on the job, Pink!

[emoji6][emoji8]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Great idea. The headline on the Breaking News forum will be "PerfectingPink and her hubby, the Pink Panther of Wichita were arrested Wed for garage peeping." LOL

What if she did meet her dealer at the park, and she let Lucas wander off to play and something happened. If she had been busy getting her fix along with this dealer neither of them would want it to come out as to why she wasn't watching him. MOO, of course

I don't know... I would rather be in jail for confirmed endangerment than suspected abuse. But... she may not be very smart (obviously...)

If I was her and THIS was the case, I would definitely talk.

I don't think that headline means that they are giving up...in fact I KNOW it doesn't. You guys know how the news stations are......

LE will NEVER give up trying to find Lucas.

NEVER.
No doubt they're working hard behind the scenes. Evan is still fresh on everyone's minds

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

I had 2 children that were on drugs, if they inject the drugs most of the time a spotter remains present incase of a over dose.(my daughter overdosed 2 times in the court room and 10 times other places and I was called to the hospital. I am against drug dealers and drug addicts. I will share this I went through 12 years of mental abuse, and no matter if you cry, beg and plead with them to stop they will not, all a user wants is the next fix and if they dont get that fix they become aggressive with some violence, unfortunately thats all they care about. I have adopted my 3 grandchildren all born drug addicted, and the mother used the children as threats at me to get money.so a drug user does not care about anyone or anything, and a drug dealer is making money to supply their own drug addictions. If LE has a phone number from her phone connecting her to a drug dealer, they will talk instead of facing prison.This is my opinion and experience, please excuse any misspelled or misplaced words my phone is acting up. Thank you & God Bless all. I hope this little bit of information helps and I pray Lucas is found, my heart breaks over this precious child, thoughts & prayers to the family
God's blessings to you. Your grandchildren are in good hands. Prayers for your daughter, as well. Such a heartbreaking situation.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

I'm new here first post so forgive me if i do/say something that isn't allowed as I've been reading for the last 2 days every thread and post on WS. Like everyone else I have followed this story closely since it started. Reading/listening/watching every post,thread,article,press conference & podcast in reference to lil Lucas. My heart goes out to everyone involved close or afar in this story.

I figured I would touch on a couple things that I have personally ran across while "digging" that I haven't seen/heard. First being the date in which EG stated that they moved into the new house ( Feb.7th) which it ALSO just so happens to be JH's bday... I'm not by any means trying to sleuth JH just stating the shouldn't there have been a face-time call or call at least placed that day for a "happy birthday" and I would have thought this would have been something that was touched on in the press conference when speaking of Lucas since it would have been a fresh memory only being 10 days from when lil Lucas was reported missing..... :thinking:
there also was no mention of the bday on EGs FB which could have easily (i suppose) been cause of her stating that they just moved into their new house so might have been to busy to post on FB but she did comment on 2 different occasions on a odd post in one of the groups she is a member of on Feb.9th that I thought was odd.

Another thing that I haven't heard or seen mentioned other than another post many many pages ago someone stated about the odd FB groups that EG was a member of one particular that was mentioned was the fairies group.... however EG is a member of a few (odd me cause I'm not into that kinda thing) FB groups... as I was digging around I found post from EG where she was obsessed with #'s such as (11:11) something to do with spiritual ? anyone know anything bout this stuff ?! in one post EG states that she loves the #33... but there are pics on the same group from her that have the #'s 1:11 12:34 3:33 611 5:55 7:17 9:11..... just throwing this out there cause maybe these #'s could help in finding lil Lucas since they mean something to here and this is as recent as (October 2017 postings bout these #'s) also there is a pic posted on there as well from EG that has her GPS showing that she is headed towards Lubbock Exit 3.... that was also in Oct.2017 I know that this is all probably a far catch but thought it was worth noting since i haven't seen or heard any mentioning of any of this anywhere thus far.....

Like others when EG was first arrested I was leaning towards the whole (LE/cops put all their eggs into one basket) meaning that they started focusing in on EG and put blinders on to the possibility that it could have in fact been a case of Lucas went out the front door while EG was sleeping in hopes to find the neighbor kids outside to play with but instead fell victim to a monster.... however with the arrest and EG remaining silent I have felt myself sway from that and feel that she had everything to due with Lucas' disappearance cause there is NO WAY I could or would remain silent and sit behind bars and not speak out about my innocents i don't believe anyone could expect for the guilty cause even if the guilt of her sleeping for 3 hrs and him sneaking out and getting lost was eating at her we would all expect any innocent person (specially someone in her shoes being primary the step mom to Lucas and mother to 3 other lil ones).

Also another interesting fact that I strung across was EG "liked" multiple post on marijuana back on her twitter account which I know that doesn't necessarily mean anything cause we can't go by what someone "likes" on their FB, twitter as confirmation that they in fact use the drug... but however since there was reported drug use I found that to be interesting also I saw on another post where ppl were speaking about her "looks" weight change, facial changes per say within the last year or so... and speculating on EGs drug of choice these days... I will say and I'm pretty sure everyone else will agree that the world is in a heroin epidemic like no other in the present time.. now I'm not from nor do i reside (or even ever actually been to) Kansas but I can say this about the lil town I moved outta of that is still rather close to me currently they are battling the epidemic crisis everyday and I say that most that are users started with weed, then to opiates an then when they couldn't get the high from the opiates anymore thats when they move to the heroin.... being that she had a baby do they give mothers meds for pains afterwards ?....

also another thing i noticed was the "new house" coming from an apartment to that nice of a house seems like a big jump to me (again I'm not aware of the rent prices in Kansas) but seeing the pics of the "new house" it looked like a very nice place i did read that it was rented to college kids before they moved in and also read where there was construction done I'm guessing after the college kids and before the home owners re rented it.... just seemed like a nice house i mean i know oil rig ppl make good money but EG didnt work (i did see somewhere where it was stated that she could not work due to health & small child)

Well I rambled on and on my apologizes =( it's late so I am going to wrap this up again sorry if i touched on anything that was not suppose to be touched on =(

I hope we all get answers soon and Lil Lucas comes home soon ♥

One more thing i forgot to touch on was a tarot card reading post that was done by EG on Jan27th so she must have been into this type of thing as well as the spiritual #s thing....

Sidenote * everything mentioned is either JMO or has supporting evidence (in reference to the posts by EG)

I keep getting Noah Thomas feelings from this. From the child endangerment to the little sister to the drug use to the daytime missing little boy. And I hate everything about how that case ended. Especially with people put of jail, now. Dare I ask if the houses around there have septic tanks? I don't want to ask.

Also, the worst drug one I can remember... someone help me with baby boys name. I should never forget his name! Parents/ step dad was giving him drugs. He died, so he put him in a dresser and dumped him. Another male friend helped. Mom was aware. I can still see them all, but can't remember his name.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members