Where Do You Think Teresa Halbach was Killed?

Oh Karina~~I know this area very well. Many many many families in that area still feed their families by hunting. My husband is a hunter, yes part of hunting means that you have to clean the deer. That in no way equates to a person who is capable of killing and murdering another person.

My husband is capable of cleaning a deer, and I know many people who are also capable of cleaning a deer, including a 10 year old girl~~but that doesn't make them killers. While hunting may not be for everyone, if you eat meat then someone has to prepare it for you. :)

Oh i appreciate people hunt and kill their own food sources BCA, and my point was really more to do with if someone killed TH as supposedly they did because it is a murder case, then if that person was used to disposal of the remainder of what they needed to dispose of they would know what to do in that regard. It is also implicated that TH was dismembered, so not sure what to think about that? Her bone fragments were definitely broken down to be fragmented into small pieces that were found in in the different locations they were found.
But you are right just because someone kills and prepares animals for their food doesn't make them a murderer of human beings, and i wasn't trying to imply that.

I've never really got the feeling that SA's brothers did it. I have suspected RH (but can't shake the notion that he just seems to scrawny to carry it out, at least on his own).

Scott T is a whole nother thang! He seemed thrilled, (with relief?) when SA was found guilty, to the point of proclaiming, "this is greatest thing that could've happened" (Paraphrasing). He grinned in the court room when the verdict came out, and then there's this(from the report I posted up thread):

06 / 29/ 2009
15:21
FAX 9204321190
WBAY NEWS ROOM
~
WKOW

"No one else else can vouch for their whereabouts during that afternoon". (RE: Bobby & Scott).

"Another co-worker of Tadych reported that Tadych had approached him to sell him a .22 rifle that belonged to one of the Dassey boys. (Calumet County Sheriff' s Department report of 3/30/06, p. 725-726). A .22 rifle was believed to be the murder weapon in this case. 115.

Additionally, a co-worker stated that Tadych had left work on the day that Steven Avery was arrested, and that he
was a "nervous wreck" when he left. Further a co-worker stated that Tadych had commented that one of the Dassey boys had blood on his clothes, and that the clothes had "gotten mixed up with his laundry." (Calumet County Sheriffs Department report of
312/06, p.687). 116.

Applying these facts to the three-factor test in Denny, the court erred in concluding it was insufficient to meet the standard for admissibility."
Oh yes, my friend...ST has been right at the tip top of my list since the beginning😉

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Oh i appreciate people hunt and kill their own food sources BCA, and my point was really more to do with if someone killed TH as supposedly they did because it is a murder case, then if that person was used to disposal of the remainder of what they needed to dispose of they would know what to do in that regard. It is also implicated that TH was dismembered, so not sure what to think about that? Her bone fragments were definitely broken down to be fragmented into small pieces that were found in in the different locations they were found.
But you are right just because someone kills and prepares animals for their food doesn't make them a murderer of human beings, and i wasn't trying to imply that.
N/P Karinna! :) Pulling in a list of hunters from the area just widens the list of potential suspects. I think I've only met 1 male from the area that doesn't like to hunt. I'm sure there is a few more, but I just haven't met them! Its kind of like a macho thing for them. I would even venture to guess Kratz enjoyed hunting too. LOL

In fact I've read somewhere and of course, I don't remember where. It may have been O'Neil's interview of SA that he used to enjoy hunting and fishing as well. I'll say JMO, because I don't feel like going and looking for it. :D

I believe that SA murdered TH in the garage. He had been in prison for years for a rape that dna proved he didn't commit. He was very angry over the injustice. I think his mindset may have been.."I'll just do what I have been accused of !" I think TH was lured to SA's place by a ruse because he called TH office and left a message with whomever answered the phone that he wanted a vehicle advertised in the Auto Hunter magazine..gave his mother's name...and specifically asked them to send TH there to do the job. TH wasn't comfortable around SA as the last time she put a vehicle for sale for him..he answered his door with just a towel around his waist..just from a shower. She had told those she worked with at the office that she didn't want to go to his place again because she felt so uncomfortable around SA. I believe that SA raped and tortured TH in the bedroom..and had placed a plastic 'sheet' on the bed so no evidence/dna wouldn't get left behind. I believe he figured he should finish her off because she would go to the police & he would be back in jail on legitimate charges this time. I think it could have been any woman SA could get hold of..TH just happened to be who came to mind & it was easy for him to lure her out there..her thinking it was another Avery that she was going to take the car pictures of . I truly believe that SA planned TH murder & is a psychopath..lets not forget the poor cat that he burned alive! And he belongs exactly where he is-IN PRISON-hopefully death or life without parole. What I would really like is to see what he did to TH.. done to him. JMO.

P.S. I have seen 'Making A Murderer' and in my opinion it is full of half-truths, left out information, sensationalized..and not worth the film it was made on. I can't believe that so many people were duped into believing that SA is innocent!:notgood:

P.S. I have seen 'Making A Murderer' and in my opinion it is full of half-truths, left out information, sensationalized..and not worth the film it was made on. I can't believe that so many people were duped into believing that SA is innocent!:notgood:

Your previous post makes it quite clear you do not have even a basic understanding of the facts of this case. It is no wonder you think SA to be guilty. You are completely 100% spewing out, almost word for word, the Ken Kratz fairy tale of events.

I suggest more research. And lots of it.

Your previous post makes it quite clear you do not have even a basic understanding of the facts of this case. It is no wonder you think SA to be guilty. You are completely 100% spewing out, almost word for word, the Ken Kratz fairy tale of events.

I suggest more research. And lots of it.
I've reviewed the evidence and still have no doubt that SA is guilty. One fallacy you're falling for is the notion that if the prosecution is wrong about one particular, then SA must be innocent. That isn't true. I don't know whether TH was killed indoors, outdoors, or in a car. I don't know how soon the nephew, BD, became involved.
We know that SA is a psychopath. News flash: non-psychopaths don't grill live kittens to death over an open flame for kicks. His psychopathic personality is valid evidence: as a psychopath, he's fully capable of murder. The remaining evidence all points to his guilt as well, despite any acrobatic attempts to dismiss it. I don't know whether the jury believed every aspect of the prosecution's theory of the case, but no
jury has to do that.
But people are free to believe that police planted evidence in a conspiracy of DaVinci-Code proportions. That's the more likely scenario to a certain type of person, apparently.

I've reviewed the evidence and still have no doubt that SA is guilty. One fallacy you're falling for is the notion that if the prosecution is wrong about one particular, then SA must be innocent. That isn't true. I don't know whether TH was killed indoors, outdoors, or in a car. I don't know how soon the nephew, BD, became involved.
We know that SA is a psychopath. News flash: non-psychopaths don't grill live kittens to death over an open flame for kicks. His psychopathic personality is valid evidence: as a psychopath, he's fully capable of murder. The remaining evidence all points to his guilt as well, despite any acrobatic attempts to dismiss it. I don't know whether the jury believed every aspect of the prosecution's theory of the case, but no
jury has to do that.
But people are free to believe that police planted evidence in a conspiracy of DaVinci-Code proportions. That's the more likely scenario to a certain type of person, apparently.

I respect your opinion but don't agree SA is a psychopath because of the cat incident. He has never been given such a diagnosis by any physician.
I recall reading ages ago that it wasn't actually SA that threw the cat on the fire. He poured the fuel on it. As cruel as that is he did express remorse over it. A psychopath is never remorseful. They have no conscience.
Anyway i guess we will find out when KZ is able to take this case further in the appeals courts and all her evidence is finalized.
Just all IMO.

jury has to do that.

I am not falling for anything. I didn’t even bring up the notion of the prosecution being wrong about “one particular”. That is the exact script I see being used by the states PR group to influence public opinion.

It’s only been you and Ken Kratz who have asserted SA a psychopath with zero proof. He clearly is not a psychopath.

He is clearly innocent. 100%. Not a doubt in my mind.

The :cat:

:scared:

The "facts" about the cat incident can be found in another thread. The "facts" about SA calling AutoTrader that morning can also be found. The "facts" about what TH said and didn't say to her co-workers can also be found in the documents available to all of us.

I agree with CoolJ, seems to be some parroting of KK and common arguments of those that believe SA is guilty, no matter what the "facts" show.

JMO

I still think SA is innocent.

I'm going to catch up on some reading that I've missed.

Nice to see the regs still here :)

The :cat:

:scared:

The "facts" about the cat incident can be found in another thread. The "facts" about SA calling AutoTrader that morning can also be found. The "facts" about what TH said and didn't say to her co-workers can also be found in the documents available to all of us.

I agree with CoolJ, seems to be some parroting of KK and common arguments of those that believe SA is guilty, no matter what the "facts" show.

JMO

That Darn Cat :facepalm:

I've reviewed the evidence
No you haven't.*

One fallacy you're falling for is the notion that if the prosecution is wrong about one particular, then SA must be innocent.
What if they're wrong about dozens of particulars? (Whatever a "particular" is)
How many "particulars" can they be wrong about before we are allowed to question the conclusion the jury came to? This isn't rhetorical, how wrong can the prosecution be before we get suspicious? You can present this number as a percent. IE the prosecution can be 12% wrong, for example.

That isn't true. I don't know whether TH was killed indoors, outdoors, or in a car.
The police don't know either, which is a pretty big deal considering they asserted a time and location where she was killed in the trials. This REALLY matters. They, at best, misrepresented the data they had.

I don't know how soon the nephew, BD, became involved.
* This is how I know you haven't reviewed the evidence.
We know that SA is a psychopath.
This is a thing you have made up, or it is a thing someone else made up and you are repeating.

If you want me to get pedantic, psychopathy isn't currently a recognized medical diagnosis by any psychology or psychiatric organization in the entire world.
And even if it was a real, accepted diagnosis, you are not qualified to make it.
And even if you were, you have not personally taken the steps to make an honest and accurate assessment of his mental health, meaning you are engaging in an unprofessional and unethical behavior. Diagnosing from afar is usually a big no-no. It is even, usually, frowned upon when trying to diagnose a historical figure who is long dead.

News flash: non-psychopaths don't grill live kittens to death over an open flame for kicks.
You're misinformed. The "cruelty to animals is a sure sign of a killer" is wrong. And has been known to be inaccurate for quite a long while now. It is pretty common, but not necessarily an indicator that juvenile perpetrators of animal cruelty will necessarily grow up to be killers.

Cruelty towards animals is far more likely to indicate the person was abused, excessively humiliated, or neglected. You find a kid that hurts animals and you have found a kid that needs help, pronto.

Plus, there absolutely are people that hurt animals, weren't abused, and didn't grow up and murder and dismember someone.

Also, Steven didn't grill kittens over an open flame. This is a thing you made up, or someone else made up and you are repeating.

His psychopathic personality
This is still a thing you made up off the top of your head. Just re-iterating this fact because it needs re-iterating.

The remaining evidence all points to his guilt as well
TH's blood in the back of her car points to Steven's guilt? The panties and cell phone boxes the police took from TH's home prove Steven is guilty? There was A LOT of evidence, (a lot of it probably leads nowhere) and the fact that you generalize it so broadly (and wrongly) further illustrates, in my opinion, that you haven't really looked into this crime. Someone with specific knowledge can be specific can make clear, accurate, and specific pints. My guess is that you read internet opinions instead of primary source documents.
despite any acrobatic attempts to dismiss it. I don't know whether the jury believed every aspect of the prosecution's theory of the case, but no
jury has to do that.
Who has ever made this argument? This is a straw man. No one said the jury had to believe every little thing, but the fact that the prosecutor didn't believe it should be strong enough reasonable doubt. The series/timeline of events changed from one thing in Steven's trial to another during Brendan's. They either presented the truth in one trial and not the other, or the truth in neither trial.
This is another mis-characterization. There are people that believe in vast, complicated conspiracies, but I see none routinely posted on this website. I don't even remember a huge, wide conspiracy being espoused in any of the MaM threads here, ever.
Widespread laziness, stupidity, and incompetence are far more common explanations for the poor quality of the investigations.

And honestly, I have said this before, but Steven is a good suspect. I think he very well could be guilty. But I do know the investigation and following trials were utter train-wrecks from the get-go.

Justice is a process, not a result. Justice cannot be done if the process is broken. Otherwise, lynchings would sometimes be a good thing. If he really is guilty, the police could have rolled up their sleeves, did things by the book, and made an unimpeachable case. Instead, we have a case where the medical examiner was barred (the ME used the phrase "Walled off")from looking at the remains on the scene which is illegal from what I can tell. The investigation involves the police committing at least one crime.
!!!
Actually, the fact that a bunch of people (the cops) worked together to commit this particular crime probably counts as a conspiracy. Congratulations, you have just caused me to realize at least one (minor) conspiracy did in fact occur.

Why we are expected to trust the results of this flawed and faulty investigation, is beyond me.

Saw the trial, all of it. Mocumentaries are just that.
Both are guilty; there's no going back.

I agree. SA most definitely guilty imo. With Brendan there is imo speculation how far he is involved. Whether he failed to be a hero and helped with the disposing of evidence, or that he indeed did stab and rape her.

You are saying you were there for the entire trial? Which one SA or BD?

And, oh yes there is going back. Follow along with those of us searching for the truth. "Don't be a sheep"

You are saying you were there for the entire trial? Which one SA or BD?

And, oh yes there is going back. Follow along with those of us searching for the truth. "Don't be a sheep"

Aren't there more supporters of Avery though, then ppl who don't believe in his innocence?

And how do you think people who think he is guilty have come to their conclusion? I doubt that's because of MaM. Speaking for myself, I came to that conclusion because of a search for the truth.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannamj
Back