Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #6 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, but what I meant was that giving Benadryl to someone who takes ADHD meds doesn't kill them - the person I was replying to said it would kill him to mix those meds. Excluding an overdose, that's incorrect.

https://www.ehealthme.com/drug-interaction/concerta/benadryl/

There was a study done on this ADHD Drug-Concerta and Benadryl. Some people ended up with Cardiac Arrest, Convulsions, etc;
I think it also depends on if they have an underlying heart issue. Some people do go into cardiac arrest from ADHD medication because of undiagnosed heart issues. Anyway, I just thought, that I would point this all out... I bet she did give those kids some kind of medication to make them sleepy.

I just don't really find it odd that she called him "my son" , especially since she'd been around him almost all his life. Bio parents who call their children "my son" or "my daughter", are in the news, on a daily basis, for having beaten/starved/tortured their own blood, to death. We don't find it odd that they call them "my son" or "my daughter". What should EG call him? If she'd called him her step-son, would that have been a better choice of words, or would that have been seen as not loving him as much as her bio child? Sincere question.

In my opinion, and this has been discussed already, so I don't want to rock the boat here, she is not his mom. Period. He has a mom. She is Lucas's fathers live in girlfriend. If they were to be married, then she would be his step-mother. You say that she has been in his life most of his life? I believe he lived with an aunt and uncle for a couple years before going to live with his daddy, so I disagree with the statement. And for me, just reading bits and pieces, I think the volatility in the relationship between EG and JH suggests that wedded bliss might not have been high on the list, their list. For some reason, I have a pet peeve about her calling herself Lucas' mom. Mom she is not. Imo.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

IMO with the family dynamics I think there is much much more to this story and the life little Lucas had. Sometimes it is tough to know what to believe and what not to.

https://www.ehealthme.com/drug-interaction/concerta/benadryl/

There was a study done on this ADHD Drug-Concerta and Benadryl. Some people ended up with Cardiac Arrest, Convulsions, etc;
I think it also depends on if they have an underlying heart issue. Some people do go into cardiac arrest from ADHD medication because of undiagnosed heart issues. Anyway, I just thought, that I would point this all out... I bet she did give those kids some kind of medication to make them sleepy.

Shades of Zanny and the felon

One of my pet peeves is someone saying "you know" at the end of every sentence. ..like they are trying to convince themselves that their story is true. Sorry if I offend anyone by saying that. It's like the "what is the one phrase you can't stand" polls. This is mine.

Who in the world would invite two strangers standing outside their house smoking cigarettes into their home? This is the biggest BS I ever heard.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

She is full of *advertiser censored*. No one in their right mind would ask a stranger to come inside. Especially if they were home alone. What good would the pictures of their backs be? What was she going to be like, do you recognize the back of these heads? How about their bums? :floorlaugh:

A normal person would have called the police if someone was loitering for an extended period of time. We call the police on solicitors when they are prowling the neighborhood.

I just spoke with Texas Equusearch. I’m so happy to say that they’ve received the green light to search for Lucas. They will be flying out hopefully tomorrow to gather information.

On the current livestream on KWCH - http://www.kwch.com/livestream/ - at 5:35pm
STILL seeing people out looking for him with their children.

Guys, I understand you want to help. I understand you may not have a babysitter. The problem is, the odds of this little boy being alive in a park, is near 0%. PLEASE do not take the chance on your young children finding Lucas with you. PLEASE do not take the chance on scarring them for life by what that could look like. PLEASE.

In my opinion, and this has been discussed already, so I don't want to rock the boat here, she is not his mom. Period. He has a mom. She is Lucas's fathers live in girlfriend. If they were to be married, then she would be his step-mother. You say that she has been in his life most of his life? I believe he lived with an aunt and uncle for a couple years before going to live with his daddy, so I disagree with the statement. And for me, just reading bits and pieces, I think the volatility in the relationship between EG and JH suggests that wedded bliss might not have been high on the list, their list. For some reason, I have a pet peeve about her calling herself Lucas' mom. Mom she is not. Imo.

I wonder if Lucas had called her mom or Emily?

I JUSt spoke with Texas Equusearch. I’m so happy to say that they’ve received the green light to search for Lucas. They will be flying out hopefully tomorrow to gather information.

That is awesome news. They are amazing

Regarding the discussion as to EG as a parent, and therefore evaluating the likelihood that she is the perpetrator, I would like to offer her facebook page which shows pictures of Lucas along with her own children. No conclusions, just adding documents for consideration. https://www.facebook.com/DayByDayEAG

It would very much help community involvement if LE provided information on why they began searching parks. Perhaps EG web searches for local parks. But, not too unusual for a woman with young children moving to a new area.

I JUSt spoke with Texas Equusearch. I’m so happy to say that they’ve received the green light to search for Lucas. They will be flying out hopefully tomorrow to gather information.

This is absolutely the best news I've heard in days. Thank you so very much!!!!

Wonderful! I got goosebumps reading your post! Great news!

She is sticking to her story. She did say there were two strange people outside the house a few days before.

ETA: She also said most of the bruises did not happen when Lucas was with her. So, who is she going to implicate?

Hard to believe since he was supposed to be with her 90% of the time, according to our VI (mom didn't have him much, dad was out of town a lot). I'm curious who she is going to try to blame as well. Her kids weren't around often, from what I understand, as it was supervised visits anyway... so who else IS there? Come on, EG... buck up or shut up.

ETA: put him down for a nap like always? Question for parents: Do 5 year olds generally take daily naps at 3pm (to include on weekends?)

My almost 5 year old stopped napping two years ago. If he does take a nap now, it's because he went to sleep too late, and got up too early, but that's rare. He's on a pretty decent sleep schedule (9-10pm to 7-8am). But even on the days that he is super tired does "nap" it's early... 11am or so. The ONLY exception to this would be if he is coming down with something. In that case, he sleeps a bit more, but the time varies.

There's a lot of info in this link. Photos of the people lurking around ? That were apparently sent to dad, which tells me she is saying he was not home.

In regards to earlier posts about his injuries not being while in her care, that to me quite pathetic as we know Lucas himself told family it was this person hurting him. It's a bit poor form to point a finger somewhere else when the victim has already pointed directly at you !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And from that article, further down, are some other crazy, er, explanations (or accusations?) about when he got the bruises, he was away at her cousins? hhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmm??????

I bolded that part along with her statement of a black man and a white woman hanging around below, as well. A few days prior?

"A majority of the time when he had gotten hurt and ended up with bruises, he wasn't under my care because I would send him off with my cousins and there's older boys there and he's a very little, small boy and he could get hurt easily and when he's playing with older boys who are like 10 years old, even though we'd say hey Lucas be careful. We had to tell him all the time you know, be careful," she said.

Glass said she didn't have anything to say to those who are claiming she had something to do with Lucas' disappearance. She said "that's on them" and it's not her concern.

"I mean that's my baby. That's my baby boy," she said. "He has sisters and he has brothers. He's so loved."

When asked again if she had any idea, she said there were two people who were acting strangely outside of the home a few days before Lucas disappeared.

"I keep thinking and I keep thinking what could have happened, you know. And I keep thinking back to these two people that were outside of my house a few days prior. A black man and white woman," Glass said.

Was no longer supervised visits with her two sons

A Butler County judge in October allowed Glass to have unsupervised visits with her own two sons – but kept custody with the boys’ father.

http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article201898009.html

Has dad commented on all the bruises??? (Or any elements pertaining to the abuse??)

Don't you remember in his interview to which he refused to be photographed or on camera, when he was all angry about his family reporting the abuse? He said that the matter of abuse wasn't important, after Lucas is found, if they want to bring it up, fine, but it wasn't important to talk about. Paraphrasing of course, but basically he said "that matter" wasn't relevant to Lucas being missing and he was angry it was brought up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23