Not open for further replies.
DNA summary

Can sleuths please help compile and confirm this list of dates when:
- DNA collected from taxi drivers (?)
-LCN DNA confirmed on CG(?)
-KK DNA retested (2015)
-HD/Kimono retested (2016)

TIA

Posts my opinion unless source included. All my original text/images are my personal copyright and can't be reproduced outside of WebSleuths without my permission.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

I have just read the article you linked , interestingly it was the clothes line with screen printing dyes that got me interested in this because a person who had been linked by some to the CSK case was into screen printing

It also made me wonder what I had got myself into by coming on this site because out of nowhere people were posting theories about secret screen printing classes in vacant warehouses near the cemetery

Why anyone would hold covert screen printing classes had me beat , but there were photos of rubbish bins where the covert screen printers may have thrown their rubbish , maps of what you could see from the imaginary screen printing workshop , photos of screen printers shops , it was about this time I stopped coming on the site

No comment! Lol [emoji23]

Posts my opinion unless source included. All my original text/images are my personal copyright and can't be reproduced outside of WebSleuths without my permission.

DNA summary

Can sleuths please help compile and confirm this list of dates when:
- DNA collected from taxi drivers (?)
-LCN DNA confirmed on CG(?)
-KK DNA retested (2015)
-HD/Kimono retested (2016)

TIA

This is a good point in regards to Telstra Guy being a serious suspect , they took DNA from hundreds of taxi drivers , why not do the same with Telstra

In regard to teenage years spent with parents at Huntingdale (1984 to 1989). Although able to obtain a driver’s licence in December 1985, perhaps a pushbike was still utilized. Perhaps when the parents had fish’n’chips from Warton Rd, or pizza from Spencer Rd Thornlie, BRE was quick to offer to pick it up – taking his bike. The parents might have even commented what a good lad he was. Could it be possible, incidents occurred on these occasions?

Perhaps other times were spent riding a pushbike along the pathway spanning alongside the Southern River. Imagine, the isolation for a young woman pushing a pram or teenage girls utilizing the subway to Maddington Plaza. Back then, there weren’t any mobile phones,to capture a photo or video – we relied solely upon a victim’s identikit which was printed in the newspaper.

Gay St is at the far west of Huntingdale, bordering the suburb Southern River. As previously mentioned Gay St in the 1980s was considered to be out in the sticks. Nobody would have known who the elusive teenager was, but perhaps the Gosnells police knew there was a problem teenager, who was tallish with dark hair, and wore glasses.

They simply didn’t know the teenager’s name or have a clue where he lived! JMO

https://www.google.com.au/maps/@-32.0733671,115.9746186,15z

Because there was no familial DNA on the database until the Kimono was tested?
ie, the person that hung the kimono on the clothesline and reported it stolen, was maybe a family member?

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

PD you posted the article that was in the Post newspaper about the husband now living in floreat do you still have it

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...-Western-Australia-10&p=13048729#post13048729

This was in May 2017 not sure if this link works

cache.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members