Found Deceased CA - Adea Shabani, 25, Hollywood, 23 Feb 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hope someone has requested the video files from the coffee shop she was last seen at or other local locations before they end up getting over written!
Typically some places will rewrite over their video surveillance files after X? (7-10days) days.

Hope they don’t wait too long to make their requests...*sighs*

And I hope that she is found safe soon!

***Note:The above is only my own opinions, thoughts, theories, views, and possible BIG Fish Tales; unless otherwise indicated by a website URL and/or reference to a direct origin source..Thanks!
The TRUTH WILL OUT!, and There will be a Reckoning, in this Life or the Next!

OMG stupid phone just lost a whole long post.
What it boils down to the same missing persons unit who handled Maris case is handling Adeas. With Maris case, they wouldn't do ANYTHING, even when we begged for footage because no evidence of a crime was committed. That also seems to be the case here with the exception that Adea has people behind her, even a PI. Unfortunately, I think it's too late. The businesses we encountered were on three day or ONE day loops before footage was filmed over. Adea has been missing a week already, right?
I don't think that's going to help here. All these "friends" going to the media need to tell the whole story or LAPD needs to release more info, which they very well may not.
Their attitude towards SOME MPs suck. If I knew more about this girl, I'd have a better idea. That sure would help cuz right now, there's not even a starting point and certainly no gossip, no flyer, no group....all things a MP really needs if they are truly lost.
So frustrated. Hopefully, she'll get some positive exposure and come back in a day or two happy to see herself on People.
The longer she is missing, the less likely that is to happen. With the other local cases appearing in about a week, she's due to come home. Hope this isn't a situation like the model in (England?) went thru and Adea comes home safe n soon.
Gosh, I'm long-winded. How boring lol

Oh wow, we need our Maricela group over here. SC is not far from those reported abductions last year and is where Mari was found.

Who has the map that was made of the SoCal missings? She fits the demographics physically although seems to be too high profile. Haven't seen about an ex or other likely POI yet.

Unfortunately, I'm in the hospital but following very closely and hoping for a good outcome.

Thank you Gig, Lisa and all the other wonderful sleuthers on her case!
Please, take care of you!

OMG stupid phone just lost a whole long post.
What it boils down to the same missing persons unit who handled Maris case is handling Adeas. With Maris case, they wouldn't do ANYTHING, even when we begged for footage because no evidence of a crime was committed. That also seems to be the case here with the exception that Adea has people behind her, even a PI. Unfortunately, I think it's too late. The businesses we encountered were on three day or ONE day loops before footage was filmed over. Adea has been missing a week already, right?
I don't think that's going to help here. All these "friends" going to the media need to tell the whole story or LAPD needs to release more info, which they very well may not.
Their attitude towards SOME MPs suck. If I knew more about this girl, I'd have a better idea. That sure would help cuz right now, there's not even a starting point and certainly no gossip, no flyer, no group....all things a MP really needs if they are truly lost.
So frustrated. Hopefully, she'll get some positive exposure and come back in a day or two happy to see herself on People.
The longer she is missing, the less likely that is to happen. With the other local cases appearing in about a week, she's due to come home. Hope this isn't a situation like the model in (England?) went thru and Adea comes home safe n soon.
Gosh, I'm long-winded. How boring lol

You're not boring at all! I really appreciate your well thought out comments and opinions. Since I'm not anywhere near that part of the country, your posts are a great help in trying to understand some of the dynamics of that area.

So thank you for caring and going to such efforts, especially while in the hospital.

Please take care of yourself and get well soon. ( However, don't worry about your brain, it is working just fine! )

I would be interested in how she got around town and if she owns a vehicle what make, model and color. Is she driving it? Is it still in the parked in parking garage or on the street? When she was last seen it was leaving her residence on 1700 block of Wilcox. Her door was unlocked. They didn't say if she was in a car or on foot which is weird. Does she use Lyft or Uber for transportation and on a regular basis? We aren't getting much info. Her friends were reported that they were posting fIyers. So much info being kept close to the vest just like recent Joshua Thiede case who went missing in LA but was found over a week later and taken to the hospital. I know his family had a hard time getting the rideshare companies to cooperate as they needed warrants and lots of documentation. Good ole privacy Hippaa laws.

The only thing in Santa Clarita County is Six Flags Magic Mountain, and nice size homes in Valencia that cost or rent for way less than most apartments in Hollywood.

I heard there are some B and C list celebrities, producers, agents or writers that would buy homes in Valencia to save cost and just commute back and forth when needed.

So I wouldn't be surprised if she was out there for a fake casting call with some faker that pretended to be a somebody. Idk.

Also. The McDonald's and surrounding area by the Chinese theatre in Hollywood is the pits. It reminds me of how 3rd Ave in Bronx, NY use to look.

Just drug users and scammers running around and loitering around businesses and back streets off the main strip.

But in all honesty. A young lady from Macedonia is going to have guys and stalkers preying on her vulnerability.

So I would look at male acquaintances in her life. Jmo

Your right could have been a fake photographer or fake casting director with someone infatuated with her. Someone reported possibly seeing her at the rise n grind coffee shop in Santa Clarita. Do you know where that's located? I only know of the one on Hollywood Blvd, LA maybe that was a reporting mistake.

I have yet to see anything that makes sense about her being in Santa Clarita. I know it was reported, but who did it initially come from? Someone who actually saw her there? Someone who heard her say she was headed there?

So odd that for a MP case there is so little info. I have the same questions many of you do. For example, does she drive? If so, what make of car? Did she have her phone? Has it been checked for pings, texts, etc? Did she leave any pets behind? Has there been any banking or credit card activity?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Yeh, I'm confused about the Santa Clairta sighting as well. Where did it come from? Who told authorities this? She couldn't be in both places at the same time. So she was seen at the coffee shop around 11am on Feb. 23. Is there a time stated on when she was seen in the Newhall area of SC?

And like others, I'd like to know if she had a vehicle. How did she get to SC if she was there?

Just seems like we don't have a lot of info forthcoming to give us a direction to go in. Maybe the longer she's gone, her friends will loosen up on information. Hoping anyway.

Your right could have been a fake photographer or fake casting director with someone infatuated with her. Someone reported possibly seeing her at the rise n grind coffee shop in Santa Clarita. Do you know where that's located? I only know of the one on Hollywood Blvd, LA maybe that was a reporting mistake.

Have been wondering about this. Also thinking about the possibility of an acting classmate who was obsessed, or who was interested in her but she didn't feel the same.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Hey guys, I am new to this website. I made the account just so I can post on this thread. I am from Macedonia and I went to high school with Adea. She is a sweet girl and I am really sad to hear she is missing. Anyway, I read that you guys may be able to find additional info, so I'm posting to let you know what I found out and maybe you can help... First of all, I don't think she had a car or drove in L.A.; I think she used Uber frequently (I also found out that on the day she disappeared, she called an Uber to her address on Wilcox and cancelled the Uber after 2 minutes, went out and she was not seen again). She lived on that street (Wilcox), that's why she was last seen there. I am not in contact with her family or her L.A. friends, so I cannot ask them for more info but I agree there should be more information out for the public in case anyone spots her. I'm not sure about any men in her life but that may be a good place to start as well as the street cameras once she left her apartment (leaving it unlocked, which was also weird for me).

Welcome Macedonian girl [emoji4]Thank you for all your info. It’s so sad she’s missing. I hope she is found safe. It seems like there’s always an Uber mentioned in a missing person case. Do you happen to know what the red candles text message means? How did you find out she cancelled an Uber? If someone knows that she would have told them right? Anyway off to work I will be checking in to see if there’s new information.

Welcome Macedonian girl [emoji4]Thank you for all your info. It’s so sad she’s missing. I hope she is found safe. It seems like there’s always an Uber mentioned in a missing person case. Do you happen to know what the red candles text message means? How did you find out she cancelled an Uber? If someone knows that she would have told them right? Anyway off to work I will be checking in to see if there’s new information.

I have no idea what the text message means or who she sent it to. I found out about the Uber from a Macedonian friend who also lives in her neighborhood and talks to her on a daily basis - he was among the first to talk to police and helped the police track her phone, thus how they found out about the Uber. However, I don't know whether they found her phone or the last location where she used it. I just wish we could see which way she went after leaving her apartment for the last time...

I live in Santa Clarita and I am pretty sure there is no Rise n Grind up here, just the one in Hollywood. So that was either bad reporting or they confused the 2 sightings. It's strange that they would list SC as a sighting and then provide so little info about it.

I live in Santa Clarita and I am pretty sure there is no Rise n Grind up here, just the one in Hollywood. So that was either bad reporting or they confused the 2 sightings. It's strange that they would list SC as a sighting and then provide so little info about it.

I am from SCV also and yes the information seems to be totally conflicting. The only thing I can guess is that the cancelled UBER was maybe for a Santa Clarita location, possibly causing the assumption she COULD BE in SCV more than was spotted there? All just MOO

I have no idea what the text message means or who she sent it to. I found out about the Uber from a Macedonian friend who also lives in her neighborhood and talks to her on a daily basis - he was among the first to talk to police and helped the police track her phone, thus how they found out about the Uber. However, I don't know whether they found her phone or the last location where she used it. I just wish we could see which way she went after leaving her apartment for the last time...

I hope this male friend of hers is telling the truth and had nothing to do with her missing. It seems in many of these missing friend cases the so called “friends” are the ones first to report and have something do with it. We at WS have seen this so many times in missing cases. I’m at work so I don’t have time to go list them all. First one that comes to mind is Blaze Bernstein, also Joshua Palmer from San Diego CA who reported his best friend Shauna Haynes missing. He ended up killing her and putting her in suitcase in the trash. The list goes on and on.

Geez I’ve been on Websleuths too long I think everyone is person of interest. Lol

I also live in Santa Clarita and wish they would provide more info. about why they believe she may have been in the area. I can't see why anyone living in Hollywood would come to Newhall unless they were meeting someone. The Rise n Grind coffee shop they mentioned is definitely not in Santa Clarita. Most of the articles I'm reading say she was last seen at her home on Wilcox in LA. Has the coffee shop sighting been confirmed?

I hope this male friend of hers is telling the truth and had nothing to do with her missing. It seems in many of these missing friend cases the so called “friends” are the ones first to report and have something do with it. We at WS have seen this so many times in missing cases. I’m at work so I don’t have time to go list them all. First one that comes to mind is Blaze Bernstein, also Joshua Palmer from San Diego CA who reported his best friend Shauna Haynes missing. He ended up killing her and putting her in suitcase in the trash. The list goes on and on.

Geez I’ve been on Websleuths too long I think everyone is person of interest. Lol

Yes butttttt remember Mickey Shunick. Same kinda thing (actually worse cuz she was leaving his house when last seen) but friend was totally innocent. I remember several people immediately pegging him as "the one". Not saying you are thinking anything about this guy (Lisjen?), I'm just making a comparison. I, too, go straight to the friends...who was she last seen with and/or what is the friends story?
Good idea about maybe the Uber was for SC....Kind of a long ride tho and if she cancelled it, what makes them think she still went?
Gigi is great. I'm still having internet issues but I will try to talk with her as well as Brenda with the Daily News (fiercest, best journalist ever lol). I'm wondering, too, about bringing it to Alan Duke with Nancy Grace. Maybe when I get home if she's not found yet. Hopefully she will be.
Maybe someone can create a list of things we would like to know so the friend can review and answer at her leisure?
Glad to see everyone!

Hey guys, I am new to this website. I made the account just so I can post on this thread. I am from Macedonia and I went to high school with Adea. She is a sweet girl and I am really sad to hear she is missing. Anyway, I read that you guys may be able to find additional info, so I'm posting to let you know what I found out and maybe you can help... First of all, I don't think she had a car or drove in L.A.; I think she used Uber frequently (I also found out that on the day she disappeared, she called an Uber to her address on Wilcox and cancelled the Uber after 2 minutes, went out and she was not seen again). She lived on that street (Wilcox), that's why she was last seen there. I am not in contact with her family or her L.A. friends, so I cannot ask them for more info but I agree there should be more information out for the public in case anyone spots her. I'm not sure about any men in her life but that may be a good place to start as well as the street cameras once she left her apartment (leaving it unlocked, which was also weird for me).
I wonder if she stepped outside, and a neighbor offered to give her a ride, thus prompting her to cancel the Uber ride. :thinking:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong