NY - Giraffe Watch: April, 15, due to give birth at Animal Adventure Park #3

Okay, I cannot keep this in any longer. Our sweet baby girl is going to have a baby! Did you read that?! B A B Y!!!!! This will be our 1st grandchild and I simply cannot wait! I wonder if she will let us keep a live cam on her...hmmm...

Okay, I cannot keep this in any longer. Our sweet baby girl is going to have a baby! Did you read that?! B A B Y!!!!! This will be our 1st grandchild and I simply cannot wait! I wonder if she will let us keep a live cam on her...hmmm...

Awwwe congrats PP! This is such heartwarming news. I knew I could come on this thread and instantly smile.

So much sadness on this site lately. Well I guess always. Just seems horrible the last few weeks. Nice to pop in and feel good.

Keep us posted on the grand baba. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a relative who had a planned caesarian with dad in the delivery room. He ended up filming the entire procedure with his cell phone. With mother and doctor's permission.

We think it kept him from fainting.

Oooh! Lucky you!
Congratulations to you and Mr. Pink!

Congrats! Boy or girl?

Have you seen the latest at tinykittens.com and Grandpa Mason? They are looking for a new set of kittens to keep him company because he was so wonderful. It's so fun to follow from what you guys shared up thread

.https://www.langleyadvance.com/comm...ed-for-terminally-ill-grandpa-cat-in-langley/

Granny? Grand mom? Nanny? Mee maw?

congratulations 🎊

Update on kitty Opys size. He still insists on the basket [emoji849]
676ef4dbb6ed30492a6d26ca0abd2204.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are the worst Aunts, Uncles and Grandpa in the world. We missed Scooter's birthday!!! It is so hard to believe it has already been a year since I sat here at my computer screen enjoying the conversation with my fellow Websleuthers. It has been a full year for sure!

https://www.facebook.com/events/789739281232139/

I just remembered also, Happy Birthday taj!

:bdsong:

Still don't like his name. I prefer Scooter! jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer