CA Ca - Christopher Joseph O'neill, 19, Hayfork, 15 June 2009

Other than a mention on Kym Kemp's list of missing people, which just links back to the facebook page, and a mention on the Hayfork topix forum, which is just someone asking if any one had seen him and the only response is asking if he was a grower etc, I've come up blank. :(

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/54/e8/91/54e891068f2ad759f0873137ad5cd863.jpg

Same collage as on Facebook page but easier to read. Same experience as poster above; no other information on the internet other than on Facebook. I wonder why? Why isn't there (apparently) articles on this young man? Where are his friends, family? Do they suspect he left intentionally to start a new life elsewhere?

No, they do not suspect that he left for another life. The suspicion is that he is dead. I don't know if I am allowed to put the information on here since it is not through official reports but is local word of mouth.

Even his brother's post on the Help Find Christopher Joseph O'Neill FB page is three years old. A case couldn't get any colder....

TrinityAlps, do you have any more info concerning rumors of his death?

Even his brother's post on the Help Find Christopher Joseph O'Neill FB page is three years old. A case couldn't get any colder....

TrinityAlps, do you have any more info concerning rumors of his death?
I do but since they are just rumor I haven't posted them. The general rumors were that his under-aged girlfriend accused him of rape when her family found out she had been sexually active and the family took care of the 'problem' without involving law enforcement.

Christopher was last seen walking on Route 3 from Hayfork to Weaverville. There is a Facebook page dedicated to finding him, but I couldn't locate any other source of info to date.

Facebook: Help Find Christopher Joseph McNeill
In order to keep this thread it is necessary to add a link that this is a reported missing person (msm/le). Find fb pages are not considered sufficient.

Here is a link to a Trinity Journal article where Christopher McNeill is listed in information from the Trinity County Sheriff's office as one missing person in a list that are still considered missing by the department. I'm not sure where O'Neill came from. His actual last name is McNeill.
Trinity's missing

Here is the link to him on the department of Justice website for missing persons. Christopher Joseph McNeill

So, where is the friend that he was walking with? Surely they witnessed what happened? Or was the "friend" actually his under age girlfriend?
There is alot missing in this story, some details might help us?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back