Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's not go there.
If William had not had to be removed from his bio parents in the first place, this whole chain of events may not have happened.

There are far too many "what if's". We could discuss them for pages and pages and pages. But it is not going to help matters at all. imo

I think unless you are privy to exactly why KT's children were removed per FACS documentation, you can't know what you don't know. She is a victim of DV from what she said in her interview, and has lost very much in her life already and she is only 29 yrs. old.
People are willing to cut the FP's some slack for having WT in their care at the time he went missing and the same should be afforded KT because she is also a victim of circumstances as far as that goes. All IMO.

I am no expert but I see reflection, not shadow. e.g. the pink bottle in front of the other child, there is a slightly pink reflection coming from the floor boards, I think due to varnish on the wood. IMO

Sunlight and or artificial light causes reflection and the major source of light was coming from an easterly direction.

The shadow behind gm feet would not be where it is if cast from the sun at the angle it would be at the time anytime prior to 10.30am.

I am no expert but I see reflection, not shadow. e.g. the pink bottle in front of the other child, there is a slightly pink reflection coming from the floor boards, I think due to varnish on the wood. IMO

Hi frogwell, i agree it is reflection on a shiny surface IMO.

I think unless you are privy to exactly why KT's children were removed per FACS documentation, you can't know what you don't know. She is a victim of DV from what she said in her interview, and has lost very much in her life already and she is only 29 yrs. old.
People are willing to cut the FP's some slack for having WT in their care at the time he went missing and the same should be afforded KT because she is also a victim of circumstances as far as that goes. All IMO.

For once, I agree with you.

Opening up discussion to the actions of the foster parents, opens up discussion to the actions of the bio parents.

The "victim friendly" rule extends to the family members of victims and suspects.

Discussing the image of Spiderman William and behaviour of the families falls well within these guidelines while attacking posters does not I believe.

Yes you would be right, no attacking or personalizing other posters posts. Attack the post not the poster.

And the drivers of the 2 mystery cars that no one else has apparently seen may have been checking out the locality. Gm house was on the market although there were no visible for sale sign displayed. Other houses were on the market in locality. Many people including myself check out localities at all times of the day prior to purchasing any property and i have purchased many properties.

BBM

It is understood William's grandmother was already in negotiations to sell the house, nestled on the quiet cul-de-sac end of Benaroon Drive, before her grandson went missing.

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw...isappeared-on-the-market-20151019-gkc9xt.html

BBM

It is understood William's grandmother was already in negotiations to sell the house, nestled on the quiet cul-de-sac end of Benaroon Drive, before her grandson went missing.

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw...isappeared-on-the-market-20151019-gkc9xt.html

I got the impression that FGM also had family there to help her finalize things for her move from her home where she had been living to her new place of residence, but not sure about that, as i said just a thought.

She didn't answer the question. She hesitated and thought about how she answered, which I believe was the truth. If she had answered the question, maybe that would have been a lie.

That's what struck me as unusual. Lying 101. Top ten secrets of effective liars "The hardest lies to catch are those which aren't actually lies. You're telling the truth, but in a way that leaves a false impression."
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/extreme-fear/201005/top-ten-secrets-effective-liars

Yes It reminds me of this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBQhdvruBU4

Have you seen the little boy?

But we are not allowed to question cleared persons. Spedding is still very much as far as I’m aware until otherwise said still a POI
Fact is, no one except the cops know who the covert operations are on.

The 23 Jan 2015 report says Mr Spedding is not suspect. Things may have changed. However according to Spedding's friend he has a copy of a bank statement with a transaction from the cafe about 10.00 am. He then went to the school for the assembly. So whether he's still a poi it would be almost impossible for him to be in Kendell at 10.30 am.

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw...f-toddler-william-tyrell-20150123-12wpef.html

That needs to be accepted, and when some close minded people maybe need fresh eyes.

For me Spedding's alibi seems watertight but is a little too convenient. Consider if the abduction occurred earlier, 9.30 for example. William was driven to Laurieton and passed to Spedding and a friend. The friend then took him to hide in the camping ground (for example) or drove away as quickly as possible, so by 10.30 am the suspects police would consider have alibis and William is well out of the search area.

Does anyone know what court list to look at for Spedding's Victorian court case?

He has been off the NSW list since Monday this week. I am thinking the case may be over, and he'll be moving on to the Victorian courts now or very soon. The only problem I am having is determining which court list to look at, as they are divided into Magistrates Court, County Court, Supreme Court.

Great post Karinna. Karlie is totally shattered and I too believe there is so much more that needs to be revealed about why the children were removed by FACS and why more support was not afforded her to put strategies into place to enable a more secure and safe environment for her to care for her children. I feel great sympathy for her.

Does anyone know what court list to look at for Spedding's Victorian court case?

He has been off the NSW list since Monday this week. I am thinking the case may be over, and he'll be moving on to the Victorian courts now or very soon. The only problem I am having is determining which court list to look at, as they are divided into Magistrates Court, County Court, Supreme Court.

Perhaps try each list

Fact is, no one except the cops know who the covert operations are on.

The 23 Jan 2015 report says Mr Spedding is not suspect. Things may have changed. However according to Spedding's friend he has a copy of a bank statement with a transaction from the cafe about 10.00 am. He then went to the school for the assembly. So whether he's still a poi it would be almost impossible for him to be in Kendell at 10.30 am.

That needs to be accepted, and when some close minded people maybe need fresh eyes.

For me Spedding's alibi seems watertight but is a little too convenient. Consider if the abduction occurred earlier, 9.30 for example. William was driven to Laurieton and passed to Spedding and a friend. The friend then took him to hide in the camping ground (for example) or drove away as quickly as possible, so by 10.30 am the suspects police would consider have alibis and William is well out of the search area.

He may be still a poi but could not have been

Yes that was Col, his family member that offered that up. :laughing:

HOWEVER DCI Jubelin has neither confirmed or denied that Mr Spedding is a POI.

No he just said I will not discuss specific persons of interest, when his named is mentioned :thinking: ....link coming:)

Yep I will find that again ....when I finish my coffee.:D

Have you found the right Victorian court list yet, soso? I see that they are divided into what type of court, then they are divided into which zone (of many), then they are divided into which type of case. That is a lot of lists!

Can you read back through 3 plus years of posts and see he is referred to that in a very endearing way and I have nothing but the utmost respect for him.And may I add this is the guy that has verified the photo so where is respect to that

We love Jubes! :heart:

etfgqo.jpg

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/e...n/news-story/7fdb24dc5411b090f20e8b9fb96a98a9

Spedding was due in the Ballarat Magistrates Court on Thursday for a committal mention, but a solicitor appearing on his behalf requested the matter be heard in his absence.

The lawyer told the court that Spedding lives 400 kilometres north of Sydney and current bail conditions on unrelated NSW matters restricted him from leaving the state.

She requested the committal mention be adjourned until after March 16 next year to allow Spedding's NSW matters to be dealt with.

http://www.illawarramercury.com.au/...l-spedding-to-face-victorian-court-next-year/

Of course they were adjourned again after that, until this trial at the JMT is done and dusted.

You will find that Police will not refer to a person as a suspect until a person is charged with a crime. Until such time they use the term person of interest. The term suspect should not be used here in discussion either to do so can be viewed as defamatory.
Poi is the word being used.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member