GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #41 *Arrest*

I realized this morning that yes...they probably will go for a murder charge, with the death penalty. When I wrote a post yesterday saying I thought they wouldn't because he was already convicted and sentenced to life, I wasn't remembering that TX has the death penalty and *also* actually carries it out. I'm in KS and technically it's legal here but there hasn't been anyone executed in half a century.

So yeah...if this is Christina they very well may bring capital murder charges against him, and honestly, he deserves it. After what he did to her and what he's put the family through, sitting his pouty @$$ behind bars all these years, never once having a shred of sympathy for the heartache of Christina's family? Yes. He's a monster. And although I have some issues with how his family has handled things, his actions have victimized them, as well.

MONSTER.

I had to quote your entire post because I feel exactly the same way.

I really wish someone recorded EA’s reaction when they told him. I remember Casey Anthony’s.

May he rot in hell.

I had to quote your entire post because I feel exactly the same way.

I really wish someone recorded EA’s reaction when they told him. I remember Casey Anthony’s.

May he rot in hell.

I am with you about seeing his reaction. I've been thinking that all last night and today. He probably just kept a poker face. And I bet he'll claim innocence right up til his last breath.

There's live video of Jonni on scene with flowers. I think they know. So sad that she had to die at the hands of EA, but so glad it was relatively quick and she wasn't kidnapped for sex trafficking or some of the other ideas that have floated around since the beginning. I hope they go for death. If for no other reason than EA never gave it up, even after being convicted of kidnapping and receiving life in prison. *******.

UPDATE: Confirmed it's Christina. http://www.wfaa.com/article/news/cr...anna-belong-to-christina-morris/287-526621671

Please stop any political discussion. Timeouts are in the process of being issued.

If you alert on a post we ask you to please not quote the post and respond to it because it makes more work for the mods.

Alert and scroll. THANK YOU.

It's her. Finding a link but I just got an alert on my phone from WFAA that its her.

Found you at last. [emoji171]

Rest in peace, Christina.

[emoji255][emoji253][emoji254][emoji259][emoji258]

Oh wow. I'm glad her family finally has closure and hope this means EA will never see the outside of a cell again.

I have renewed hope that Heather Elvis might be found someday too :(.

Will all of you do me a favor? If you’re the praying kind, please pray for my two cousins. They are the guys who found her yesterday. They are deeply heartbroken.

Thank you!

Will all of you do me a favor? If you’re the praying kind, please pray for my two cousins. They are the guys who found her yesterday. They are deeply heartbroken.

Thank you!

I am not religious but am keeping my fingers crossed for them and hug them from us

Thank you!

Awww, yes, definitely I will.

Will definitely keep them in my prayers! Much love and gratitude to them!

Thank you!

I will include them in my prayers for all those touched by Christina. I can only imagine how heart wrenching this was for your cousins. I also pray they will be comforted that they helped return Christina to her family so she can be laid to rest.

Blessed be. I hope Christina is at peace. So tragic. I'm heartbroken for her loved ones. Much love to you all. **** Enrique.

My thoughts are with Christina’s family and friends.

RIP Christina :rose:

A new beginning for Christina's family. The first day they KNOW she's deceased, and not just feeling it, or thinking, but truly know. No more searches which have been a huge part of their life the past years. But new firsts. New thoughts, new questions. I don't know how these families of missing people have such strength! They wake up each day, and keep living. These are the heroes in life. Those that have every reason to want to give up, but they don't.

Prayers for those that found Christina, the investigators, her family, and her true friends.

Thank you!

OMG! What are the chances of that? That's insane. Did they know you had followed this case forever? I can't even imagine how they are feeling. Prayers for them as well.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Golden123
Back