GUILTY FL - Fred Laster, 16, found dismembered, Lake City, 5 June 1994 *youth pastor arrest*

UPDATE ON PREVIOUS POST: This document actually pertains to a previous victim that has already been brought to the attention of the public. However, I did get some new, disturbing information from Freddy’s brother based on a conversation that he had with ASA Mac Heavener:

1: Hair samples are being completed in regards to the investigation. I’m not certain where the hair came from but it is being reviewed as a possible codebreaker in this case I’m assuming.
2: A letter was written to the aforementioned victim sometime in the 1980s that was found in Hyde’s home during the search warrant that contained very graphic sexual language. It was written around the time the victim was living in Illinois. This same victim did live with Hyde for quite some time after returning to Florida.
3: Clothing from a baby doll was found at the home and did have bodily fluids on it, possibly from Hyde. DNA testing is underway on the clothing.

When I can find out more information on all of this, I will let everyone know.

@JaxBeach, haven’t hear from you in a while. Hope you have been well!

New article from local Jax news, from 2/28 (today)
http://www.jacksonville.com/news/20...ld-case-suspect-ronnie-hyde-abused-other-boys

[FONT=&amp]At least two people who said they were sexually abused as teens by Hyde, a youth counselor, have come forward since Hyde’s arrest on murder charges in Jacksonville Beach nearly one year ago, court records indicate.[/FONT][FONT=&amp]One is expected to provide investigators with sworn statements about his relationship and abuse Friday and another is expected to do the same in August, prosecutor Mac Heavener said in court this week.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]It’s unclear if those Heavener referred to by the initials C.S. and E.L. were reached through the billboard campaign. Nor is it clear if C.S. and E.L. are the men who provided information to investigators in the investigative summary that includes several blacked-out parts due to privacy laws. What is known is that one accuser said the abuse occurred from 1986 to 1991, and the other said 1992 to 1994. The boys said they were over the age of 12 and younger than 16.[/FONT]

Hey thanks JaxFlaGal thanks for posting the link! I read it last night in bed, and found this to be interesting. I have already found out who C.S. Is and am trying to see who E.L. May be. I asked Richard if he knew, but he doesn’t.

Have had trouble posting. Maybe I need a new browser. Oh well.

The doll thing is super weird, as if pedophilia is not sick enough.

It seems all activities may have been to be around kids for decades. Counselor, youth worker, group homes, traveling evangelical team member, recreational nudist who gave talks about child and teen safety at nude retreats.

Seems RH even lead some of the mandatory court appointed group counseling meetings that sex offenders are required to attend. I guess RH might have learned some insider tricks at those.

The bus travel would have been an opportunity to offend and then hit the road. Those busses were not simple school busses, they were greyhound type fully converted travel busses with bathrooms, kitchens etc. So as creepy sounding as it is that he was living in a bus, it was not simply a bus.

I remember seeing those busses parked at a church at the beach back in the day. A church was having a revival and those bussed came out and parked there. Seems there were big poodle dogs there that week.

RH was involved in two churches at the beach, one for over a decade. It's surprising there have not been victims from those years to come forward.

Anyone tracking the various news items and court docs can figure out who three of the victims are.

Based on details I have picked up locally, I am guessing one of those victims was abused later on and his mother may have been involved with the perp while single, ie was being dated so son could be targeted. This is just a guess on my part.

The amount of lying and manipulation to get away with this for so long is staggering to think about.

Have had trouble posting. Maybe I need a new browser. Oh well.

The doll thing is super weird, as if pedophilia is not sick enough.

It seems all activities may have been to be around kids for decades. Counselor, youth worker, group homes, traveling evangelical team member, recreational nudist who gave talks about child and teen safety at nude retreats.

Seems RH even lead some of the mandatory court appointed group counseling meetings that sex offenders are required to attend. I guess RH might have learned some insider tricks at those.

The bus travel would have been an opportunity to offend and then hit the road. Those busses were not simple school busses, they were greyhound type fully converted travel busses with bathrooms, kitchens etc. So as creepy sounding as it is that he was living in a bus, it was not simply a bus.

I remember seeing those busses parked at a church at the beach back in the day. A church was having a revival and those bussed came out and parked there. Seems there were big poodle dogs there that week.

RH was involved in two churches at the beach, one for over a decade. It's surprising there have not been victims from those years to come forward.

Anyone tracking the various news items and court docs can figure out who three of the victims are.

Based on details I have picked up locally, I am guessing one of those victims was abused later on and his mother may have been involved with the perp while single, ie was being dated so son could be targeted. This is just a guess on my part.

The amount of lying and manipulation to get away with this for so long is staggering to think about.

Oh yes, I know what you mean about the buses. I drive them for a living, and when you take all the seats out they are huge! I’m certain Ronnie Hyde owned an MCI Senicruiser as a home, but I wonder what he did with it when he intergrated with his fathers home.

Hyde was very well connected and his position in the world he was in certainly gave him means to victimize and abuse children. I’m certain the victim count will continue to rise.

Not sure what is up...having issues posting here. Any way.....

The busses belonged to Stalneckers/SFL. They traveled all over in then as an evangelical team. Seems like they had as many as three or more at one time. There is a website that records reminiscing of the history of the ministry and it's travels. If I find it I will post the link.

There were always plenty of expensive play things around that were given as donations to the ministry such as electronics, instruments, etc. Seems some Rolex watches were sported about at one time.

Elvis never paid his entourage well, and gifted them with things instead. Probably for control, this type of arrangement may have taken place at SFL. Perhaps RH was groomed in a way also.

The new revelations concern me. I’m still trying to find the court document discussing bones being found but I can’t find it. I’m having someone verify that with the SAO if they will.

There is a whole lot of speculation and discussion about what this Laster family member and CS’s testimony will do to this case. I know Action News has dismissed the fact that their testimony will be much weight on this case—unless they decide to charge Hyde with sex abuse. There is also a chance that TL’s testimony will be useful in the child *advertiser censored* charges because apparently he was one of the victims in the *advertiser censored*.

CS’s testimony is believed to bust this case wide open according to a family member of Fred Laster’s. According to some documents, he’s going to testify as a witness to the murder charges. I’m wondering how much knowledge of June 5th, 1994 that CS has. I am still not convinced Hyde worked alone in Laster’s dismemberment.

If anyone testifies they took part in the murder that would of course blow things open.

If they testify they have knowledge of where and how it happened and where other remains are located that would also heat it up.

As to the act of dismemberment, I have pondered if it indicates the possibility of cannibalism or such, and whether or not others would have been involved.

It would be curious if the forensics indicate if the victim was deceased before of after the act. This may be a very horrific crime on many so levels and in so many ways.

Child *advertiser censored*, pedophilia, children abuse, possible forced incest, murder, dismemberment.

I am not able to edit. My second to last statement above should read... an even more horrific crime....

It's already horrific.

I think auto correct kicked in without my notice.

Hyde has a Pretrial hearing tomorrow at 9am EST. More documents and depositions should be revealed.

UPDATE: Hyde will not see the Duval County Courthouse again until August. Looks like we are entering the final stretch...trial is in December. Also a new document by the state has been released, however it essentially isn’t a smoking gun. However, what is developing is that aside from TL, our “CS” has been identified in the court documents as a Mr. Stalnecker, from the last page of the document. It discussed how in exchange for dropping the drug charges, he has agreed to fully cooperate with investigators in this case.

My research suggests that the “Mr. Stalnecker” in question is the son of Rev. Ed Stalnecker. This goes to show how far Hyde’s manipulation tactics went...all the way to the preacher’s son!

As for why Hyde is not going back to court til August, I’m not certain; however I have a media contact trying to reach out to Mac Heavener the prosecutor for more info.

That’s all for now...and probably for a while.

I am thinking that the CS son of ES and BS would have been too old to be of interest to RH. He would have been over 18 at the time RH became involved with SFL.

There is a grand son of ES with same initials who is the seemingly a more likely victim in terms of chronology.

Additionally it is know that RH spent time with socially and attended a large West Beaches church with the Ex wife of a Stalnecker son. I imagine this is where CS fits in. The time line is also a better fit to the FS disappearance. It would have been after FS went missing in part or whole as these time periods may have been partially overlapping, and TS would have been at the beaches at that time as well.

Hey JaxBeach, hopefully Websleuths can start working right for ya soon! :D

I spoke with a source real close to the situation, and I was able to confirm that it was the grandson of the Stalneckers, who lives a very good life as a music producer. I have to correct a couple of things on my website to reflect this. Initially we heard that it was the son of Ed Stalnecker, but I had to do further research. I guess this particular Stalnecker was a black sheep in the family and kinda went in his own direction. I'm wondering how far this relationship went between CS and Hyde. Like I said, family believes CS knows quite a bit about what happened in 1994 due to the fact that he made a deal with the State of Tennessee over the drug charges and the fact that CS stopped associating with Hyde (as far as we know) in 1994. I am certain we will find out more.

In the meantime, its gonna be a slow 5 months...not much activity especially if Hyde is not going to be in court until August.

Trying the non mobile version of site with better results so far. May need to do a new browser or get updates.

Anyway, I think there will be a lot of papers filed between now and the summer. The defense lawyer will likely file to get virtually everything tossed out. Those will likely give details.

The prosecution will also likely file more and more as added information comes in.

If the testimonies or what ever you call the questioning the lawyers are doing, indicate the presence of evidence etc there will be new warrants and investigation documents.

Trying the non mobile version of site with better results so far. May need to do a new browser or get updates.

Anyway, I think there will be a lot of papers filed between now and the summer. The defense lawyer will likely file to get virtually everything tossed out. Those will likely give details.

The prosecution will also likely file more and more as added information comes in.

If the testimonies or what ever you call the questioning the lawyers are doing, indicate the presence of evidence etc there will be new warrants and investigation documents.

Oh yes, I prefer the web version on my phone much better. More options to choose from and you can see all of the activity.

I think we will see maybe one or two important documents that will come out in the coming months; but I don’t think they will be anything eye-opening. However, one thing to watch in the next few months will be the deposition of CS, which I heard may be happening in June. I know all eyes will be on that, just like the TL deposition in New Orleans earlier this month.

Speaking of which, I did speak with my C.I. last week about the deposition and what all happened. According to the source the deposition lasted for about 8 hours and it was intense. During the deposition, TL had turned over some of Fred’d Old music CD’s that were in his possession and also turned over some letters that were written by Hyde to him at boot camp and also in between. Apparently, Anne Finnell, Hyde’s attorney, was very agitated during the deposition and had to numerous times check Louisiana State Law in regards to her questioning methods, as there are laws there that gives the deposed rights not afforded in Florida.

One thing that apparently was shown during the deposition was a photo of a luminal test that was done in Hyde’s Jax Beach home, and it showed something very graphic: a huge blood trail from the back of Hyde’s couch, which led to the bathroom. I’m not entirely sure how TL reacted; however he did acknowledge that the photo was of Hyde’s home.

Right now, I’m still trying to figure out what type of bones were found in the home, as a recent news story had discussed the discovery of some I identified bones along with a will and books on serial killers. Maybe soon, something will come out about that.

In the meantime I’m expecting the next few months to be slow. As far as the Brady Rule goes, it looks like so far everything is going to stay admissible. I was really hoping the state would have responded to the Brady Rule request by now.

Hearsay indicates the floors might have been installed in between the present and FL disappearance. This would indicate that the house was taken apart layer by layer.

I cannot imagine how gross it must have been to sift through a hoarders cache looking for any relevant detail or evidence. Just the pics and video footage of the outside and the carport were enough to indicate the condition of the interior.

Wonder if they were able to get any DNA analysis on that trail. Could very well belong to another missing person.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back