Identified! CA - Saratoga, WhtFem UP14683, 15-24, off Hwy 9, black floral top, Dec'14 - Name Not Released

Could be a possibility but would have to account for heathers whereabouts for almost 10 years. It’s a shame there’s so little info on her.

I don't generally worry about the time lapse unless the circumstances make it sound like the person died shortly after they disappeared (like a spousal murder or something). There are so many ways a person could have lived for years -- on the streets, on the road, or just in a different place -- and then found trouble later.

cache.php

Here are some photos
cache.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In the second photo, the reconstruction is much similar!

I think it could be possible... she has strong features and the UID features were described as "masculine" maybe? however there is no DNA or dentals on Isabella :(

OK so I wrote up comparison notes for Isabella Smith and they do look like a good match but when I do a side by side the features look very different, so I'm thinking not worth submitting. What do others think?
View attachment 131048

View attachment 131049

Isabella's pouty expression and makeup are distorting her features quite a bit. I think the basic outlines are pretty similar.

I think it could be possible... she has strong features and the UID features were described as "masculine" maybe? however there is no DNA or dentals on Isabella :(

Thanks guys, I’ll submit her. Yes no DNA or dentals but if LE think it’s a match surely they can get DNA from Isabella’s family.

Heather's size is 58-68 " and weight 110-180. why such a disparity? the UID was petite. Heather may or may not be. Isabella is petite and from closer. anyone call her in?

Thanks guys, I’ll submit her. Yes no DNA or dentals but if LE think it’s a match surely they can get DNA from Isabella’s family.

Jinx! Thanks Sunnynz! Keep us updated!

A comment about this thread on Victoria Tatro’s thread has brought me here.
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...-24-Eureka-1-Aug-2014&p=13933701#post13933701

Although Victoria disappeared August 1, 2014 in Eureka CA, about 300 miles north, she bears a strong resemblance in many of her photos to this UID. She is listed as 5’4” but seems taller IMO. I’m not sure she wore size 0 jeans, but drug use could have changed her weight. She has a pierced belly button. I’m attaching her NamUS file and some photos from her FB to get your opinion.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/27769/19/

attachment.php

attachment.php

More Photos at link: https://www.facebook.com/victoria.tatro1/photos?pnref=lhc

ETA: Oops! I just noticed that Romulus suggested Victoria in post #33. But maybe worth another look?

Attachments

• 07F549D5-7445-416F-8D2A-D7B5C26C0DA5.jpeg
    07F549D5-7445-416F-8D2A-D7B5C26C0DA5.jpeg
    83.1 KB · Views: 339
A comment about this thread on Victoria Tatro’s thread has brought me here.
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...-24-Eureka-1-Aug-2014&p=13933701#post13933701

Although Victoria disappeared August 1, 2014 in Eureka CA, about 300 miles north, she bears a strong resemblance in many of her photos to this UID. She is listed as 5’4” but seems taller IMO. I’m not sure she wore size 0 jeans, but drug use could have changed her weight. She has a pierced belly button. I’m attaching her NamUS file and some photos from her FB to get your opinion.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/27769/19/

attachment.php

attachment.php

More Photos at link: https://www.facebook.com/victoria.tatro1/photos?pnref=lhc

ETA: Oops! I just noticed that Romulus suggested Victoria in post #33. But maybe worth another look?

Yes, I looked at Victoria a while back and was so close to submitting her but I just couldn't reconcile her physique (quite curvy) with the bra size and shirt size of the Jane Doe. She does have the right look about her face though with the strong features. Do submit her if you think she's likely - the geography and timings certainly line up especially since if I recall rightly it was pretty clear she'd met foul play from a male known to her soon after her lka date.

Yes, I looked at Victoria a while back and was so close to submitting her but I just couldn't reconcile her physique (quite curvy) with the bra size and shirt size of the Jane Doe. She does have the right look about her face though with the strong features. Do submit her if you think she's likely - the geography and timings certainly line up especially since if I recall rightly it was pretty clear she'd met foul play from a male known to her soon after her lka date.

Thanks sunnyz. I have no idea how to submit. :) I just popped by to pass along the post that showed up on her thread in hopes someone here would have an opinion and submit her if she seemed at all possible. In other words, I’m passing the buck. At least I know she’s been on your radar. It’s such a sad case and her family seems to have just accepted her demise or are afraid to make too much noise. Never go missing in the Emerald Triangle!

Victoria definitely could be a 36A. 36A is the same as 34B, 32C, 30D and 28E. A lot of women have completely wrong bra sizes, so the 36A is what I'd place Victoria as. When you look at her photos from 2012 onward she just gets skinnier. It looks like she had a child in 2012 and another one right before that, so her losing weight after that can be baby weight alone. In her last photos, she is getting very skinny.
11143294_10153019177362411_8504414511159155457_n.jpg

Thanks! I’ll give it a try. I’m up to my neck in another WS project and it would have to wait a bit for me to do it. I’ll get to it next week if possible. Thanks! :)

I agree with your comments about her bra size and weight. Thanks!

Lilibet. I'm happy to submit this for us. I just need to get a break in the Lucas Hernandez thread for a little 10 minutes and I'll get to it. Let me know if you get to it before I do! :loveyou:

Lilibet. I'm happy to submit this for us. I just need to get a break in the Lucas Hernandez thread for a little 10 minutes and I'll get to it. Let me know if you get to it before I do! :loveyou:

I just submitted it Ana. My project took a break. But thanks!

Regarding my Victoria Tatro submission, I got an email back that a comparison with the UID hasn’t been done so the panel will look at it. I’ll hear if it’s a positive match. I guess if she’s not, she’ll show up as “ruled out” and I’ll know? How long does that normally take?

Regarding my Victoria Tatro submission, I got an email back that a comparison with the UID hasn’t been done so the panel will look at it. I’ll hear if it’s a positive match. I guess if she’s not, she’ll show up as “ruled out” and I’ll know? How long does that normally take?

That’s a great response, I normally just get very standard ‘we’ll take a look at it’ responses from namus. Who did you submit to? Rule outs can be quick or can take months or years.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back