FL FL - Tiffany Heaven Daniels, 25, Pensacola State College, 12 Aug 2013

Did she have any ties to Ft Pickens or did she ride her bike there and park her car? Just wondering. TOS= Terms of Service

Tos?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry. Terms of service. Websleuths generally forbids speculating about specific individuals unless they've been named as a person of interest or suspect by law enforcement.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Fort Pickens wouldn’t be unusual for someone from the area to go to. I am a local. Almost everyone has their favorite spots beach wise, and there is so much to choose from.

So the only reason I ask is, if the car is left somewhere where the victim is known to go or visit, it can mean it was someone familiar with her routine. I know of another case that the car was found in a spot known to the victim to park on occasion, so I think her killer knew her well enough to dump the car there. But the body was discovered more than 70 miles away. A spot not known to her, but maybe the killer.

So the only reason I ask is, if the car is left somewhere where the victim is known to go or visit, it can mean it was someone familiar with her routine. I know of another case that the car was found in a spot known to the victim to park on occasion, so I think her killer knew her well enough to dump the car there. But the body was discovered more than 70 miles away. A spot not known to her, but maybe the killer.

There’s really no telling. Water is easy dumping ground. All the beaches are routinely patrolled so it doesn’t make sense for getting rid of a car you don’t want found, unless you are wanting the car found for the purpose of sending it in a different direction

I just saw Tiffany's disappeared episode. I grew up in Florida and my grandmother lived in Pensacola. It was like a second home to me as was Pensacola beach. Where Tiffany's car was found is the spot my family and I frequented which is quite eerie. One thing I want to say, from a local's perspective, is at night that spot on the beach would have been frighteningly desolate. Besides condo dwellers there probably was not anyone besides Tiffany and whoever she ran into in the vicinity of at least 1-2 miles. In my teen years I was quite a risk taker and free spirited like Tiffany, I loved visiting the beach at night. Even I would NEVER visit that area at night. It's scary enough being on the beach by the main drag. I think it's highly likely she met with foul play. There is just seriously NO ONE around.

I just saw Tiffany's disappeared episode. I grew up in Florida and my grandmother lived in Pensacola. It was like a second home to me as was Pensacola beach. Where Tiffany's car was found is the spot my family and I frequented which is quite eerie. One thing I want to say, from a local's perspective, is at night that spot on the beach would have been frighteningly desolate. Besides condo dwellers there probably was not anyone besides Tiffany and whoever she ran into in the vicinity of at least 1-2 miles. In my teen years I was quite a risk taker and free spirited like Tiffany, I loved visiting the beach at night. Even I would NEVER visit that area at night. It's scary enough being on the beach by the main drag. I think it's highly likely she met with foul play. There is just seriously NO ONE around.

:welcome5: and thanks for giving info about the area

Hmm.. something pulls me to that Bob character. He said he would help her sell her paintings, also he made Tiffany think that Houston wasn't a good place for an artist, also she had told her boss Bob that she was going to take off early and may be out a couple of days but NOBODY knows why Tiffany would have done this or where she would be going, paintings were found in her SUV (that her mother said she would only put those paintings in her car if she was transporting them to sell), and another thing, the girl that stated Bob was known to have relations with people around his job.

Hmm.. something pulls me to that Bob character. He said he would help her sell her paintings, also he made Tiffany think that Houston wasn't a good place for an artist, also she had told her boss Bob that she was going to take off early and may be out a couple of days but NOBODY knows why Tiffany would have done this or where she would be going, paintings were found in her SUV (that her mother said she would only put those paintings in her car if she was transporting them to sell), and another thing, the girl that stated Bob was known to have relations with people around his job.

Really good points. Being a part time south Alabama resident and part time in Houston I have no idea why he would say Houston isn’t a good area to sell paintings. So many areas there are heavily focused on art.

What continues to bug me about this case is where the car was found. It is not an ideal dumping spot as the patrols would have picked up on it in short order. An apartment complex in a nearby town would have had a much higher probability of having the car undiscovered for a long period of time. Also the chances of being caught on video cameras would have been much higher near the beach than at some out of the way apartment complex.

Appears to me that she met someone and left in their car. The meet up could have been a ruse and by leaving in their car, it could have been by force.

I would not only be looking at the BF, but also his associates and anyone she had any sort of contact with, work, school, parties, etc. This actor could have been in the shadows or someone whom she rebuffed advances from.

I agree with you, Tracker, about the positioning of the car being strange. I don't know if the presence of her bike, and maybe going biking would cause the parking spot to be different. She was said to be a very free spirit, a free thinker, and parking within the lines might not have been important to her at all.

I, too, think she had some unusual people around her, and as we know, they say to start with the inner circle and go outwards in a missing persons investigation.
People I wonder about are the boss, her boyfriend or former b.f. ( not sure how they left things) who moved to TX the day before, and the male roommate who called other people about her being missing but not the police. Also, there is an account of her coming into her apartment while he was there and on the phone in plain sight and he denied that she'd been there. Police confirm that she was there and collected some of her belongings. I'm not sure but what this is the last known movements of hers. The cameras at the island bridge only show the SUV and tag, but not the driver. It might not have been her.

Lastly, I found the roommate's account of hearing doors to the exterior opening and closing to be confusing. What was he saying, exactly, since he says he didn't get up to see what was going on or possibly going on?

** Have the remains found in the area been ID'd yet? ****

Any updates on the remains found in the area? The prior page has a brief discussion and family's comments about this.Discovery of Human Remains in Pensacola Has One Family Concerned It's been a long time without finding any updates about this case. I'm not local, so don't hear of updates on things like remains and DNA testing that ruled out one of our missing.
Thanks!

Ironic how there are parallels between this case and the Kourtnie Stouffer case in PA. Free thinker, free spirit and goes missing without a clue that we are privy to.

Would love to have an update on the remains.

New to the thread. Confused by the roommates story that he didn’t hear/see her come in that day, yet he heard her leave during the wee hours that morning. On phone or not, small house.. you know if someone,( esp the person that you need to ask why the power is off )has come into the house. Why is the power off? Maybe she was headed out to pay the bill prior to termination that morning but never left the house bc of foul play?
Also, where is the roommate in the Disappeared episode? His daughter is verifying info but he’s MIA. New roommate, perhaps he came on to Tiffany after a few nights of movies and chill with her and she turned him down. JMO.
Her vehicle is found at the beach. Were her keys in it? Sorry can’t recall. IMO someone drove the vehicle there to throw off LE.
Had there been any other missing women in this area around the time she went missing?

New to the thread. Confused by the roommates story that he didn’t hear/see her come in that day, yet he heard her leave during the wee hours that morning. On phone or not, small house.. you know if someone,( esp the person that you need to ask why the power is off )has come into the house. Why is the power off? Maybe she was headed out to pay the bill prior to termination that morning but never left the house bc of foul play?
Also, where is the roommate in the Disappeared episode? His daughter is verifying info but he’s MIA. New roommate, perhaps he came on to Tiffany after a few nights of movies and chill with her and she turned him down. JMO.
Her vehicle is found at the beach. Were her keys in it? Sorry can’t recall. IMO someone drove the vehicle there to throw off LE.
Had there been any other missing women in this area around the time she went missing?

I found her roommate, Gary, suspicious as well until LE disclosed in Dec 2015 that a witness saw a man opening and closing the vehicle the day it was discovered. I believe he was also seen parking it there. Based on the witness account it didn't sound like her roommate - too young.

I found her roommate, Gary, suspicious as well until LE disclosed in Dec 2015 that a witness saw a man opening and closing the vehicle the day it was discovered. I believe he was also seen parking it there. Based on the witness account it didn't sound like her roommate - too young.
Thanks for this info. As we all know eye witness accounts can be wrong and often are, however this leads me to my second theory that this was a stranger abduction/attack. What are your thoughts/theories?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back