Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do wonder if there is reason why WT uncle smashes up NCs house etc. That their altercation was driven by some underlying knowledge of WTs what happened to William?

An arrest warrant was issued for the grandmother of missing boy William Tyrrell after she failed to turn up in court over an incident involving her son.

Natalie Collins, 57, has been one of the disappeared five-year-old's few family members to speak out publicly since William vanished more than two years ago.

And Daily Mail Australia can reveal Ms Collins has faced more drama this year - unrelated to William's disappearance.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...other-faced-arrest-warrant-court-no-show.html

Just additional info in how law can potentially inhibit crime investigation an abducted child. Why pedos might target a foster child.

Until now William's status as a child in foster care was kept quiet and has only been revealed after the Department of Family and Community Services lost a bid for a permanent injunction to stop an advocacy group from publishing the fact.

The department had previously threatened journalists with criminal convictions if they revealed he was in state care and living with foster parents when he vanished.

In the appeal, the department tried to argue the stigma of being in state care would have a negative impact on William if he were to be found alive.

https://www.northernstar.com.au/news/bizarre-celebrity-twist-william-tyrrell-case/3218984/

It was a little rhetorical. I was hoping someone said, yes Tasmanian winter at this location was say, 7pm darkness?

Never been so wouldn’t know. Think they were talking about NZ and ALC.

I do wonder if there is reason why WT uncle smashes up NCs house etc. That their altercation was driven by some underlying knowledge of WTs where abouts?

An arrest warrant was issued for the grandmother of missing boy William Tyrrell after she failed to turn up in court over an incident involving her son.

Natalie Collins, 57, has been one of the disappeared five-year-old's few family members to speak out publicly since William vanished more than two years ago.

And Daily Mail Australia can reveal Ms Collins has faced more drama this year - unrelated to William's disappearance.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...other-faced-arrest-warrant-court-no-show.html

I suspect there’s a lot of *clears throat* misdirection and machinations going on behind the scenes. Don’t know anything specifically but I get the inkling all is not as it seems. To wounded at the moment to look further. That will take investigators’ skills.

Williams uncle smashes up house. It is too easy dismiss as a money grab from mum, but we all know he would know better than ask for cash.
Under the circumstances, Im not taking anything at face value

There being 3 degrees of separation between bios and POIs, with all the other goings on, there appears plenty of potential motive for many others to take the bios son.

You wonder if debt, or vengeance can be motive if stepping away from the logical motive of the crime cast in newspapers.

There being 3 degrees of separation between bios and POIs, with all the other goings on, there appears plenty of potential motive for many others to take the bios son.

You wonder if debt, or vengeance can be motive if stepping away from the logical motive of the crime cast in newspapers.

If DEBT or VENGEANCE were the motivation, that doesn't bode well for William's chance of survival three years on.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If DEBT or VENGEANCE were the motivation, that doesn't bode well for William's chance of survival three years on.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Depends on who took/has him and why. Unlikely but not impossible. Both Karlie and William’s ‘carers’ seem to think he is still alive. Whether that’s wishful thinking or not remains to be seen. Another line of investigation for SF Rosann et al.

BTW Too in my previous post not to.

Depends on who took/has him and why. Unlikely but not impossible. Both Karlie and William’s ‘carers’ seem to think he is still alive. Whether that’s wishful thinking or not remains to be seen. Another line of investigation for SF Rosann et al.

BTW Too in my previous post not to.

If he's alive in Australia, what sort of situation could he be living in that he doesn't know he's "missing" or can't make contact? There's nothing to wish for in the thought that he's being kept in a cage.

If he's alive in Australia, what sort of situation could he be living in that he doesn't know he's "missing" or can't make contact? There's nothing to wish for in the thought that he's being kept in a cage.

Who said anything about a cage? Not me.

I was ‘missing’ from my family from the age of 2 years old until after I turned 4. Under what conditions, or who with, I have no idea but I don’t think I was kept in a cage and/or abused. There is some residual trauma (possibly from being separated from my primary caregiver) but this type of dysfunctional childhood became routine later on.

It depends on what a child’s/adult’s idea of normal is, or becomes. Human beings are amazingly resilient, even in dire situations. Not that we should have to be as children. Or at any other time at the hands of someone else during our lifetimes. Sadly, life is not without its risks.

The thing is, while we are demonising all and sundry who are connected to William, did it ever occur to anyone that the person and/or persons unknown who arranged and/or abducted/kidnapped William may have, or have had, ‘good intention(s)’ and may have since had a change of heart; particularly with regard to William’s separation from his carers/siblings?

The only other alternative theory I can come up with is that William fell into the wrong hands (possibly one or more of the known [and unknown] POIs), as a result of those ‘good intention(s)’ and is now at risk of even greater harm than he was in his biological parents’ care.

I wonder if there may be someone who holds the key to William’s recovery who is still too scared/ashamed of their role in his disappearance to come forward to investigators?

If some of the comments on this forum (including mine [hangs head]) over the past three and a half years are any barometer of the public’s feelings toward William’s abductor(s)/kidnappers and/or associates are any guide, I think I’d feel petrified to come forward. Not to mention if there were additional unfavourable circumstances.

What if he was taken for reasons based on good intentions, but something else happened? Asthma can kill if an attack occurs and you are not able(/willing) to get to a hospital immediately. Taking William to a hospital would immediately trigger arrests and investigations. We've had the discussion ad nauseum about whether you can get preventative inhalers OTC with no prescription (you can) but if someone has a bad attack they need prescription meds or hospital.

What if he was taken for reasons based on good intentions, but something else happened? Asthma can kill if an attack occurs and you are not able(/willing) to get to a hospital immediately. Taking William to a hospital would immediately trigger arrests and investigations. We've had the discussion ad nauseum about whether you can get preventative inhalers OTC with no prescription (you can) but if someone has a bad attack they need prescription meds or hospital.

That too is a possibility. There are so many. Too many. Hopefully William will be returned safely and unharmed by the person or persons unknown (to us, anyway) who took him.

There was a case, a while ago now, where a little girl was thought to have been abducted/kidnapped from her home and it was thought the person who took her gave her shelter. She was returned unharmed about 24 hours later. The person who took her simply thought, possibly misguidedly, that she needed rescuing from her family situation. That may have been somewhat true but befriending her family and supporting her parent(s) or a call to FaCS (or several) may have resulted in more helpful intervention, rather than the arrest of her kidnapper and the possibility of a trauma disorder developing in the child.

I was ‘missing’ from my family from the age of 2 years old until after I turned 4. Under what conditions, or who with, I have no idea but I don’t think I was kept in a cage and/or abused. There is some residual trauma (possibly from being separated from my primary caregiver) but this type of dysfunctional childhood became routine later on.

It depends on what a child’s/adult’s idea of normal is, or becomes. Human beings are amazingly resilient, even in dire situations. Not that we should have to be as children. Or at any other time at the hands of someone else during our lifetimes. Sadly, life is not without its risks.

Just wanted to add this experience, among others (especially separation from my siblings) resulted in the development of C-PTSD in later life. Another person’s intervention in a child’s/adult’s life, no matter how noble the intention is not a positive experience for a child/adult taken against their free will.

I'm thinking about William's age and that he's getting to be old enough to know about the campaigns to find him unless he's being kept away from the media and society. I don't know how much publicity there was concerning your disappearance, Bo, but it probably wouldn't have been too difficult to prevent you from being aware of it while you were 2 to 4. It's a bit different for a 6-year-old, who in the normal course would sometimes be separated from his carers and attending school. "Cage" was partly metaphorical.

And you're right, HB. At 9 o'clock at night they should've been sound asleep for quite a while.
And yes SA it has nada to do with William, it snowballed from me saying 9pm at a shopping centre was late for very young boys

I'm thinking about William's age and that he's getting to be old enough to know about the campaigns to find him unless he's being kept away from the media and society. I don't know how much publicity there was concerning your disappearance, Bo, but it probably wouldn't have been too difficult to prevent you from being aware of it while you were 2 to 4. It's a bit different for a 6-year-old, who in the normal course would sometimes be separated from his carers and attending school. "Cage" was partly metaphorical.

Yes, but his surroundings have been familiar for three and a half years now. The same amount of time he spent with his foster parents but without the companionship and love of his sister and supervised visits with his biological parents and extended family (AFAIK).

There was no publicity as I wasn’t a misper. They were missing years as I was hidden. First, from my father and my extended paternal family and later from my beloved maternal grandfather and from my mother. All in all, I was treated like a pawn in a game of chess between my parents, resulting in fractured and traumatised families.

Foster care — particularly in a stable children’s home — was a relief from the chaos that was created by my parents in the lives of my brothers and I.

Thanks for the clarification about the use of the word ‘cage’.

Wish we could atone..... sending all of the love and support I can muster.

Yes, but his surroundings have been familiar for three and a half years now. The same amount of time he spent with his foster parents but without the companionship and love of his sister and supervised visits with his biological parents and extended family (AFAIK).

There was no publicity as I wasn’t a misper. They were missing years as I was hidden. First, from my father and my extended paternal family and later from my beloved maternal grandfather and from my mother. All in all, I was treated like a pawn in a game of chess between my parents, resulting in fractured and traumatised families.

Foster care — particularly in a stable children’s home — was a relief from the chaos that was created by my parents in the lives of my brothers and I.

Thanks for the clarification about the use of the word ‘cage’.

What car would have Spedding taken to the coffee shop and school assembly?

Attached is the search area.
f4a98aa31c706c58fc519647476e88b9

http://www.news.com.au/national/cri...l/news-story/efb2b2a086b782aa65f07e6b1f7b9426

Anyway, I’m done posting. I am no threat. I have no power of knowledge that will bring William home — just as I had none to recover my brother until 30 years after he was born.

I can’t do any more and have even gone so far as to trust you all with my heart. I have my own little family and grandchildren who need my love.

I know I’ve said this before but this time I mean it. It is the responsibility of the persons who have knowledge of, or are involved in, William’s disappearance and the members of SF Rosann to bring him home.

I have done all I can except pray. I surrender.

Anyway, I’m done posting. I am no threat. I have no power of knowledge that will bring William home — just as I had none to recover my brother until 30 years after he was born.

I can’t do any more and have even gone so far as to trust you all with my heart. I have my own little family and grandchildren who need my love.

I know I’ve said this before but this time I mean it. It is the responsibility of the persons who have knowledge of, or are involved in, William’s disappearance and the members of SF Rosann to bring him home.

I have done all I can.

Will you be around on other threads? If not, think about dropping in a few times a year to say hello. Always lovely to see you.

No, you are no threat. You are a wonderful, insightful, intelligent, very brave lady and have opened your soul to us. I feel privileged to be amongst the group that you've chosen to share with.

Thank you, Bo, for all that you've contributed and for all that you've taught us. For your calm in many storms, for your friendship when things are down, for your deep love for William, for commonsense amid the ruckus that we sometimes find ourselves in. I could go on and on.

I'm so sorry for the pain that you endured and hope that the love you and your family and grandchildren share will help you through your dark times.

You are truly valued.

I have done all I can except pray. I surrender.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannamj