IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #83

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I've gone over just about every scenario that I could think of. I've posted this before, but I'll say it again. Before the release of the audio/video, I kind of assumed that it was a bullying-gone-wrong incident and that the perps were teenagers themselves. I felt positive that the girls knew their attacker(s). With what little we know now, though, I've gone around and around. I've thought: a hit, catfishing, some kind or personal vendetta, something to do with the drug trade in Carroll County (NOT that the girls were involved at all, just maybe knew or saw something they shouldn't), to a serial killer.

I am now back around to one of my original thoughts. I don't think BG is a SK. I think he has a violent past and a lot of petty crimes. Perhaps some domestic disturbances and attacks on his record (charges never filed). I don't think this was planned. I think a significant life changing event had recently occurred and he was suffering from some kind of break. The girls were in the wrong place at the wrong time. I believe he has ties to Delphi, probably lived there for a while, and was at least staying there when it happened (perhaps with family). I DO believe that a tip was initially called in but either it wasn't taken seriously for whatever reason or it got lost in the shuffle. I don't think he's around the Delphi area any longer.

Man, I've gone over just about every scenario that I could think of. I've posted this before, but I'll say it again. Before the release of the audio/video, I kind of assumed that it was a bullying-gone-wrong incident and that the perps were teenagers themselves. I felt positive that the girls knew their attacker(s). With what little we know now, though, I've gone around and around. I've thought: a hit, catfishing, some kind or personal vendetta, something to do with the drug trade in Carroll County (NOT that the girls were involved at all, just maybe knew or saw something they shouldn't), to a serial killer.

I am now back around to one of my original thoughts. I don't think BG is a SK. I think he has a violent past and a lot of petty crimes. Perhaps some domestic disturbances and attacks on his record (charges never filed). I don't think this was planned. I think a significant life changing event had recently occurred and he was suffering from some kind of break. The girls were in the wrong place at the wrong time. I believe he has ties to Delphi, probably lived there for a while, and was at least staying there when it happened (perhaps with family). I DO believe that a tip was initially called in but either it wasn't taken seriously for whatever reason or it got lost in the shuffle. I don't think he's around the Delphi area any longer.
Do you think the girls were sexually assaulted?

Do you think the the girls interacted with him in some way that ended up being the catalyst for the crime (e.g., said he looked creepy or ridiculed his gait within earshot of him)?

My take on the crime is much different from yours, but I'm open to other ideas.

Maybe BG is a newly diagnosed Parkinsonian..with a stooped over posture...with a very distinctive gait...and decided to take the despair that accompanies that diagnosis out on the girls. I wish every neurologist in the country could see his image on the bridge and his facial sketch released July of 2017. MOO

Parkinson's Disease is a cruel twist of fate. One of my best friends was a neurosurgeon. He was one of the first to operate on the brain while using a microscope after training with Dr. Debaky [No, not DeBakey, as he was a heart surgeon. I'll try to remember his name.] He was also a classical pianist. His steady hands were necessary for performing the tasks he loved the most. Soon after learning of his Parkinson's disease, sadly, he committed suicide.

Brubon, my apologies but I don't see a stooped posture in BG. He is trying to hide and be as discreet as possible by holding his head in a downward position. He could watch his steps across the rickety MHB, too.

Have you seen NIN's three step gif of BG? Libby was likely holding her phone at an angle when the video was captured. Here is the two step gif NIN created. I don't seem to have the three-step.

attachment.php

Do you think the girls were sexually assaulted?

Do you think the the girls interacted with him in some way that ended up being the catalyst for the crime (e.g., said he looked creepy or ridiculed his gait within earshot of him)?

My take on the crime is much different from yours, but I'm open to other ideas.

I don't think they were victims of SA, but BG may have gotten some kind of "release" from the act. (Crimes can be sexually motivated without a traditional sexual act taking place.) I think it happened very quickly. And yes, I think there was some kind of catalyst, though I am sure that it was absolutely innocent and perhaps even subconscious. When my mother and I were attacked, he told us it was because I "smiled at him" as we walked by. He took that to mean that I was making fun of him when, in actuality, it's just what I do. Wasn't my fault, definitely didn't change the way that I approach life now. :)

What is the dang white on his upper chest??!! ugh!!

Breaking news caught my attention today, a Lafayette teacher was arrested for sex crimes against children at the school where he taught. Lafayette is not far from Delphi.

When I read the article I quickly saw that it was sex crimes against boys only. This creep is suspended WITH PAY.

https://www.wthr.com/article/lafayette-elementary-school-teacher-arrested-for-sex-crimes-involving-children
Wow. How disgusting. So much evil in this world.

Sent from my Z851M using Tapatalk

Seems like more and more adults are being exposed as pedophiles in some vein (child *advertiser censored*, teachers having sex with student, sex crimes against minors) I just can’t imagine these murders not being motivated by sexual assault. There seems to be a pretty large population of such perverts and so many childred who are murdered by non-family are victims of sexual assault. This crime seems like those “bike path/jogger rapist” crimes to me. Seeking out victims to rape, then murdering them to prevent witnesses. Jmo

Seems like more and more adults are being exposed as pedophiles in some vein (child *advertiser censored*, teachers having sex with student, sex crimes against minors) I just can’t imagine these murders not being motivated by sexual assault. There seems to be a pretty large population of such perverts and so many childred who are murdered by non-family are victims of sexual assault. This crime seems like those “bike path/jogger rapist” crimes to me. Seeking out victims to rape, then murdering them to prevent witnesses. Jmo

I think this just might be it. The "bike path/jogger rapist" type crime. And if BG is between 30 and 50 as many have suspected, then I don't think this is his first SA and kill. Nor do I think it will be his last. I know it hasn't been released if they were SA but I do believe it was the intent. moo

That was me. Here is the GBI's list of unsolved homicides:
https://gbi.georgia.gov/cases/unsolved-homicide

I looked back through that list above for two criteria: female and a minor. I went back maybe 10 yrs. and found one.
This is the direct link to Hannah Truelove, she was 16 at the time of her murder, went missing 8/23/12 and was found the next day.
https://gbi.georgia.gov/case/unsolved-homicide-1681
She has a thread here at WS. Quite a few of the articles linked are now 404 File Not Found, but going from info quoted in early posts, there were indications she died a "violent death", may have had a stalker, was found near a trail in the woods on the shore of Lake Lanier behind her apartment complex in Gainesville (north portion of Georgia). Like Libby & Abby, LE did not reveal COD and told the man who found Hannah not to relay any info about what he saw to anyone. I haven't finished reading her entire WS thread yet:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...Hannah-Truelove-16-Gainesville-24-August-2012

ETA: this video from 11/2015 gives more info & shows the woods where Hannah was found. It sounds like LE located and ruled out her stalker.
https://crimewatchdaily.com/2015/11/09/unsolved-georgia-teen-murdered-after-posting-chilling-tweets/

This is interesting. And the reverse of the date of her abduction is 2/13. Probably coincidental.

Could it be a white t shirt and the upper flap of the jacket moves as he walks?

What is the dang white on his upper chest??!! ugh!!

I have been looking at that again and perhaps thought it may be the sling part of a slingshot just another thought it may be the light playing tricks on the eyes

attachment.php

attachment.php

KR
Reacher

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    14.3 KB · Views: 295
  • ab00bda7ef3367f827ea7023ac508c6d.jpg
    ab00bda7ef3367f827ea7023ac508c6d.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 290
Bridge Guy:

1. SK or no? SK, but just barely. I think this was his ‘coming out’ killing.

2. Local (25 mi radius), semi local (50-75 mi) or non local? Non-Local but has past ties to Delphi and travels through occasionally. A long haul truck driver.

3. what age range do you believe he is? Between 45 to 55.

4. Homeless or not? No, but is rarely home. Again, I think he’s a long-haul truck driver.

5. Planned attack or spontaneous? Planned. Snapchat MAPS shows users where you are. I think he was likely ‘following’ them on social media-perhaps with a fake profile that showed him being their age/gender. He probably followed other girls their age on social media too and was biding his time. I think it was known that school was not in session, etc.

6. Lone wolf or accomplice? Lone wolf but might elude or brag about it to other pedos in chats on the dark web.

That's my big worry him attacking again soon, I just wonder when he is going to get the urge and opportunity to attack again. I dread logging in here every day just in case I discover he has struck again.

Please know how much your posts are valued here I really appreciate you joining us and posting.

Considering how many girls go missing every day, it’s possible he has struck again. Since he’s extremely aware that LE has so much information about him, he could have completely switched gears on how he disposes of them. Again, since I think he’s a long haul trucker, it gives me plenty of room to say this. If he’s a local then I have no idea how he could pull it off again.

This crime seems like those “bike path/jogger rapist” crimes to me. Seeking out victims to rape, then murdering them to prevent witnesses.

I think this just might be it. The "bike path/jogger rapist" type crime. And if BG is between 30 and 50 as many have suspected, then I don't think this is his first SA and kill. Nor do I think it will be his last. I know it hasn't been released if they were SA but I do believe it was the intent.
Snipped.

If we want to look for other potential crimes committed by BG, then bike path/jogger path attacks might be a start.

Assuming the crime was opportunistic in nature, he may not be very particular about the age of his victims. It may be that domination is what gets him off, so he may target any female victim he thinks he can dominate.

The Lyric Cook/Elizabeth Collins case has been mentioned quite a bit in these Abby/Libby threads, and a connection wouldn't surprise me, but we should be looking at rapes and sexual homicides involving adult victims, too.

I agree- they have dna and they have their suspect in mind who had a great alibi and someone vouching for him and not willing to hand over a dna sample? Why would he? He’s got a solid alibi

If LE are that certain they have a strong suspect and are already holding DNA then there are other ways to check for a match. I remember seeing several real life crime investigation shows where police put the prime suspect under surveillance until they thoughtlessly discarded a cigarette butt, coffee cup etc. Apparently it doesnt necessarily have to be voluntarily given if there is sufficient evidence against an individual. I just wonder if LE wouldn't be moving forward more aggressively rather than waiting for an alibi to break if they were truly convinced they had their man... jmo .

I think LE knows every grotesque monster involved. BG should be GM. Anyone involved is being watched like hawks.

What on earth makes you think they know who he is?? I'm not trying to be difficult but help me see what you see..

Snipped.

If we want to look for other potential crimes committed by BG, then bike path/jogger path attacks might be a start.

Assuming the crime was opportunistic in nature, he may not be very particular about the age of his victims. It may be that domination is what gets him off, so he may target any female victim he thinks he can dominate.

The Lyric Cook/Elizabeth Collins case has been mentioned quite a bit in these Abby/Libby threads, and a connection wouldn't surprise me, but we should be looking at rapes and sexual homicides involving adult victims, too.

BBM. I completely agree.

Hi all!!! Still busy doing taxes!!!

I was walking out of my office the other day and noticed a guy in a Notre Dame jacket similar to the one BG was wearing.

This guy's was faded and was a lighter blue color. It was similar, although not exactly the same as this one. (this one is youth size)

http://shop.theacc.com/COLLEGE_Notr...g_Irish_Flashback_Full-Zip_Windbreaker_Jacket

Sorry, don't have the time to lookup the exact adult size~~~but I wonder if it could be a Notre Dame Jacket that he is wearing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie