Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I wouldn't give to be a fly on the wall in Det. Jubelin's office.

I would love to know more about that missing car part. What would anyone be doing there? And what made the police conduct that search. I can't get a handle on that element of this case.

It is within a 30km radius of Spedding which, as we know, is where perps are most likely to hide their victims. That is about the only thing about it that I can come up with, at the moment.

I could believe he was there. I just don't see how saying so would pacify Margaret, if she's wondering why she didn't see him at the school when according to him that morning's job fell through and he filled in time at the Laurieton office.

I could believe he was there. I just don't see how saying so would pacify Margaret, if she's wondering why she didn't see him at the school when according to him that morning's job fell through and he filled in time at the Laurieton office.

Yes, it would make sense to head south. As far as you can get from home, without being away so long that you are missed. (A little like Borce Ristevski ... and many others.)

Thanks SA

Very familiar with Hastings/Camden Haven area, which is why I used that wording in my post.

Of the 19 in the link provided

Midcoast Appliance service is listed 4 times
Hastings Appliance Service is listed 3 times
3 are Electricians
1 Electrical and Solar installer
3 are sewing machine repairers

Not wishing to argue at all but there aren't 20 in the area, there couldn't be.

What was it about her again?? She was on the main road south out of Kendall, wasn't she?

I’ve been looking but can’t find it. FYI the wiki page on William has lots of links to articles in msm although I’m sure most sleuths here know that !

Have I got this right ?
DN lived at the time in Dunbogan
TJ told relatives he was going to visit his mate in Dunbogan on that day PB?
BS did a repair in Dunbogan on that day

(TJ after the fact said he didn’t go to Dunbogan but collected scrap metal and came home plastered)

How many child abductions in Port Macquarie past 10 years?

There was attempted abduction in 2011:
http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2011-...s-stranger-danger-warning/2864368?pfmredir=sm

A family abduction with possible links to Port in 2010:
http://www.portnews.com.au/story/1013419/kidnapped-kids-link-to-port/

2013 two boys were approached at Wauchope:
https://m.northernstar.com.au/news/nsw-police-flooded-calls-potential-child-predators/1874577/

I’m seeing a snippet of a news story but the link is unsafe so I have not clicked on it.

Police are appealing for the public's help to find a man, who attempted to abduct a 12-year- old girl at Port Macquarie. At around 3:30pm yesterday , the girl was on the grounds of her high school

I can’t find much else.

http://www.australianmissingpersonsregister.com/AbductionsArchive.htm

Have I got this right ?
DN lived at the time in Dunbogan
TJ told relatives he was going to visit his mate in Dunbogan on that day PB?
BS did a repair in Dunbogan on that day

(TJ after the fact said he didn’t go to Dunbogan but collected scrap metal and came home plastered)

Did PB live in Dunbogan?

I’ve been looking but can’t find it. FYI the wiki page on William has lots of links to articles in msm although I’m sure most sleuths here know that !

Okay ... I have been searching through past threads. I found a post by antechinusRAWR talking about the woman, but the MSM link provided is now completely dead. Seems we may have been speculating about the Middle Brother Forest search and car damage at that time, too. Though we have never worked out any kind of answer.

So much good stuff back in those old threads!!! :skip:

"It said someone spoke to a truck driver stopped at the local servo who said he'd called 000 on the first day because he saw a car on the side of the road & "a large woman acting suspiciously" - whatever that means. If he (or others) saw a car near or on a turnoff to Middle Brother & it was one of those newer models with plastic everything & had visible damage to a bumper or it's lights, I could see police looking into the possibility that it happened when someone reversed hard on a bush track."

Post #799:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...-NSW-12th-Sept-2014-1&p=10978862#post10978862

ETA: There is a quote on another forum about it , too. It says the 000 operator did not seem interested because they thought William was lost in the forest at that time. They said he was an interstate truck driver, and they hoped he wasn't elsewhere by now and would re-report his info

There is also this post by Amee about the man in the black Camry, who was asking for directions.

There were reports someone had dropped into the local general store and asked for directions to Benaroon Drive. Fehon says they are glad to receive all information and have followed up all leads, but, tellingly, no alert has been *issued about that person or their vehicle. If there was solid evidence, they would want to get it out to the public.

http://m.theaustralian.com.au/news/n...-1227064608526

One driver who was pulled over at the police road block on Friday told officers about a black Camry that a truck driver had noticed in the area several times last Friday.

It is believed the information had already been canvassed by police and discounted.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/police-sto...#ixzz3E6jO82va

Thread 2, Post #396 .... dead links again.
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...014-2&p=10999002&highlight=black#post10999002

And here is another interesting post about Spedding's FB use. Plenty of use, then it stopped for 2 weeks prior to William going missing, then started up again.

31st Aug - photo uploaded showing photo of his wood pile ready for winter
11th Sept - random quote shared
13th Sept - news report about William shared with words "keep a look out for him"
28th Sept - status about how freezer defrosting, part replaced, having BBQ to use up the thawed meat. Later, photo of fixed freezer.
29th Sept - anniversary lunch with wife, with pics of food
29th Sept - News report about William shared with words "still missing so everyone keep looking"

Originaly posted by ajc738, referenced by loveandmystery in Thread 3, post #688
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...014-3&p=11413707&highlight=woman#post11413707

Sorry can’t quote your post SA but I found it very interesting how many have a big black spot in regards to Williams disappearence, Daily posters but a big gap ?????

Sorry that didn’t make sense and am trying to tread carefully - many in the BS contingent have a big blank spot from September 12 to a few weeks later

Sometimes when I try to answer a quote I get a message saying my message is to short,even if it’s a long response ?

Sorry can’t quote your post SA but I found it very interesting how many have a big black spot in regards to Williams disappearence, Daily posters but a big gap ?????

Sorry that didn’t make sense and am trying to tread carefully - many in the BS contingent have a big blank spot from September 12 to a few weeks later

You mean Spedding's FB posts? Yes, our members back then thought it was weird. He stopped posting for 2 weeks prior to William going missing, yet he obviously was still around as he had visited grandma's house for her washing machine job, ordered her part, received it. The grandchildren were evidently in school at the time, as one had won an award to be presented that Friday.

Then, of course, he set his FB page to private, after this info had been sleuthed.

You mean Spedding's FB posts? Yes, our members back then thought it was weird. He stopped posting for 2 weeks prior to William going missing, yet he obviously was still around as he had visited grandma's house for her washing machine job, ordered her part, received it. The grandchildren were evidently in school at the time, as one had won an award to be presented that Friday.

Then, of course, he set his FB page to private, after this info had been sleuthed.
Yes him but many others aswell

Sometimes when I try to answer a quote I get a message saying my message is to short,even if it’s a long response ?

I think it may be because you are typing inside the post you are responding to (?), even if it is at the end of that post. Maybe make sure that your cursor is past the last "QUOTE" of the post you are replying to.
That has happened to me before, and that is what my issue was.

I think it may be because you are typing inside the post you are responding to (?), even if it is at the end of that post. Maybe make sure that your cursor is past the last "QUOTE" of the post you are replying to.
That has happened to me before, and that is what my issue was.
Ok thanks, on an iPad- will see if this works now

I just had a pop up message that says you must wait 30seconds in between posts so there you go ! Need to stop being such an eager beaver !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998