GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #41 *Arrest*

Finally! Christina can be returned to her family and have a proper burial. She finally gets to come home. Her family will get more answers. I'm am truly glad her family has gotten her back. Worst case this could be but this is a blessing for her loved ones to finally have her returned to them.

I heard several interviews of the same as it relates to capital murder. If they could prove sexual assault or another crime, would that open the door for a capital murder charge?
I believe so.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

It is so surreal to see 'found....' next to Christina's name....
After all this time....
I am still processing this.

Can we speculate on what happened that night? What do you think he did after he left SOL? I’m confused. Did he take her home and had her in his trunk when he took his gf out on 8/30? He went to Anna on 8/31? Is that when he hid her?

He bought 1/2 a tank of gas on 8/30 and a full tank on 9/1 so he must have gone to Anna on 8/31. His phone pinged in
Anna on Sun., 8/31. Did he take her out of his car at home the night of the attack and wait until Sunday 8/31 to hide her or did he drive around with her in the trunk while he took his gf to SOL?

Wow. Phone pings do not lie. So hopefully Danielle Stickley family and L.E will concentrate more on Floyds pings.

Im just glad that Christina was found. It brings closure to the family and hope to other families that are looking for loved ones.

He bought 1/2 a tank of gas on 8/30 and a full tank on 9/1 so he must have gone to Anna on 8/31. His phone pinged in
Anna on Sun., 8/31. Did he take her out of his car at home the night of the attack and wait until Sunday 8/31 to hide her or did he drive around with her in the trunk while he took his gf to SOL?

I, personally, would love to have this conversation - it's the final piece of this story. It hits so close to home for me - Christina is two years younger than I am, and went missing when I was working about two miles south of the Shops. It instantly grabbed my attention, because earlier that summer - my husband (BF at the time) and his friends had gone out at the Shops drinking and "lost" one of his friends. They looked until 3 am and couldn't find him. Every time they called his cell and asked where he was, he would answer "I'm right here LOL" and hang up. It ended up being a bad reaction to a medication he was on + alcohol. He blacked out and they found him the next morning, minus his shoes in a field about a half mile away. I've visited the Shops several times in the last three and a half years, and it's so surreal every time - knowing Christina had vanished and never been seen again.

I love Christina's sister's statement: "We never wanted closure. We only wanted Christina."

I'm not sure if people find it rude to speculate now that her body has been found, but I think we all knew this day had to come. It doesn't lessen the shock, but I remember reading something about the volume of blood they found making it unlikely she would be found alive.

I, personally, just want to know what happened. We may never have all the answers, but I think it's human nature to want to find out the whole story. Clearly an altercation happened - and I think it occurred with the granite parkway pings. EA's bite mark on his hand. How was there so much blood of Christina's? Did he hit her with his car? I don't think he had any weapons? I find it totally bizarre that his phone pinged in Anna on 8/31... either he had her body in his trunk for 24+ hours (gross), -or- he dumped her body the morning of 8/30 and then went back to bury it on 8/31. I'm 99% sure the body was buried - there was a news story this past week with a shot from a drone and I swear the investigators on site in Anna had a shovel. As gruesome as it may be for some, I'm also terribly interested in seeing the condition of the skull that AH's cousins found - a photo of it it was posted on FB briefly, but he had deleted it within an hour or so. We know clothes were with her - was her backpack? Her hat? Her phone? I assume EA threw everything in the grave, but who really knows..

God speed, Christina. It's odd knowing now that she's been gone through all of this. I've said it before and I'll say it again, it's unfair and ******** that this ever happened, but at least she hasn't been suffering for the past three and half years. It's very odd that her biggest fear of being taken was almost prophetic.

I re-read all of the testimony including the detectives and the experts. The “blood” wasn’t as much we all initially thought. It was the equivalent of 6 tiny drops AND they could not confirm it was blood, but because the Blue Star had detected a faint glow when applied to the inside of the trunk, they believed source of the DNA was most likely blood.

I re-read all of the testimony including the detectives and the experts. The “blood” wasn’t as much we all initially thought. It was the equivalent of 6 tiny drops AND they could not confirm it was blood, but because the Blue Star had detected a faint glow when applied to the inside of the trunk, they believed source of the DNA was most likely blood.

Yeah I remember there being a lot of back and forth about the blood. I don't know what happened but it is possible he killed without even making her bleed. DNA could be bodily fluids but as you mentioned the faint blue star glow indicates blood. I have thought that it was possible he knocked her unconscious somehow quickly before kidnapping her (ie: damage to his car)

Most of the detectives theorized she willingly got in his car and there was no time for an altercation before leaving the garage. However, something changed on their drive on the toll road. A collision expert strongly felt the dent was not from hitting another hard surface because there were no scratches or paint remnants on the Camaro. As you said, the dent was more likely from a body hitting the side. But when is the question.

I wanted to stop by and say thank you to each and every one of you. Thank you for your words of encouragement, hard work and dedication to finding Christina. I haven't been on here in quite a while. Soon, I will take the time to read the thread. I really just wanted to say thank you.

I wanted to stop by and say thank you to each and every one of you. Thank you for your words of encouragement, hard work and dedication to finding Christina. I haven't been on here in quite a while. Soon, I will take the time to read the thread. I really just wanted to say thank you.

Please give Jonni and the rest of Christina’s family my sincere condolences. Christina brought me to this site and I have been praying for her and them for so long. Closure is good but I agree with what her sister said, we wanted Christina back. ❤️[emoji177]❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CBS article:
http://www.cbs58.com/news/woman-rec...y-excavation-crew-as-that-of-missing-daughter
Woman recognizes Facebook photo of skull unearthed by excavation crew as that of missing daughter
PLANO, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) – “I saw picture of her skull that was accidentally posted on Facebook.”

That’s how Jonni Hare says she first got word about human remains found earlier this month in Anna that turned out to be her daughter Christina.

“The eyes, the facial features, the teeth, every everything reminded me of Christina.”

[...]

CBS article:
http://www.cbs58.com/news/woman-rec...y-excavation-crew-as-that-of-missing-daughter
Woman recognizes Facebook photo of skull unearthed by excavation crew as that of missing daughter
PLANO, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) – “I saw picture of her skull that was accidentally posted on Facebook.”

That’s how Jonni Hare says she first got word about human remains found earlier this month in Anna that turned out to be her daughter Christina.

“The eyes, the facial features, the teeth, every everything reminded me of Christina.”

[...]

Ugh, that's terrible!! [emoji22]

Didn't Jonni have a different last name? Jonni Hare doesn't ring a bell.

Oh god that is horrendous, poor jonni. Re the name, it is different yes but she had said her marriage was suffering a couple of years ago so... not really relevant though I think.

JMOM thank YOU for being here with us. Your love for christina has been so pure and obvious. I am so sorry.

She does have a different last name. It makes me sad that maybe Ronnie is no longer in the picture. (McElroy)
Hoping Jonni has an awesome support system.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

She does have a different last name. It makes me sad that maybe Ronnie is no longer in the picture. (McElroy)
Hoping Jonni has an awesome support system.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

They were divorced IIRC in December 2017. So sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back