Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #11 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is strange to me that EG and JH communicated through FB messenger. My husband travels A LOT and we have never done that-we either use the text feature on the phone or actually call each other. Maybe their phone plan didn't allow texts but with everything unlimited these days that is also strange. Did she tell him through FB so that he wouldn't see the message immediately? Or did she think LE wouldn't find those messages?

I believe that is just a rumor, not something that has been verified by LE or in any MSM, therefore it probably shouldn't be mentioned. jmo

The VI said they couldn’t say how or why or by whom but Lucas was seen 2/16

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FORGOT TO extend heartfelt appreciation for everyone who keeps up with this case everyday. I’ve been forced to take self imposed “TIME IUTS” simply due to the emotional aspect of Lucas’ short extremely difficult life. Considering what has been revealed there is most likely significant aspects no one will ever know. Lucas depended on adults for everything, his day to day needs, basic human attention. And most importantly LOVE. it appears most of them failed miserably. And the State Agency who should have caught it failed. The NM police could have made a simply phone call to have a welfare check done at their request, at the very least they should have given relatives contact numbers to report concerns of abuse as well. People failed to do that little extra that should have stopped this nightmare. Wherever Lucas may be I pray he’s found and some of these questions can and will be answered.

It is strange to me that EG and JH communicated through FB messenger. My husband travels A LOT and we have never done that-we either use the text feature on the phone or actually call each other. Maybe their phone plan didn't allow texts but with everything unlimited these days that is also strange. Did she tell him through FB so that he wouldn't see the message immediately? Or did she think LE wouldn't find those messages?

I live in a area that text messages don't always come through or don't work well. I communicate with my business partner through messenger all the time and when my husband is at work at the hospital we have to use it as well.

The VI said they couldn’t say how or why or by whom but Lucas was seen 2/16

I'm not disputing the date the VIs gave us. However, nothing specifically about a visit by the landlord was mentioned by PB or FLA. If I'm mistaken and this HAS been in MSM or in statements by LE, please point me in the direction of that link.

I'm not disputing the date the VIs gave us. However, nothing specifically about a visit by the landlord was mentioned by PB or FLA. If I'm mistaken and this HAS been in MSM or in statements by LE, please point me in the direction of that link.

Sorry I’m not at my best this morning. That was meant in support of the no mention of who, if it was the landlord or not.

There is no or bad cell service at alot of oilfield job sites. They do have internet. FB messenger may have been the easiest or only way to keep in touch.

Sorry I’m not at my best this morning. That was meant in support of the no mention of who, if it was the landlord or not.

Thanks for the clarification! :)

I see someone else also mentioned bad cell service. I live in the country, in a valley, and we cannot get text messages (or calls) on our phone but we can through Wifi. So, although EG is in town, with JH being in the oilfield, it's possible that's the only way they can communicate. When I'm at work, I text, but when home, I have to go through Messenger (if friend/family doesn't have IMessage).

I am also upset about JH making public statements that EG would be welcomed back in their home if she can bond out of jail

Just FYI...it's quite likely he did NOT say he would welcome her home if released. The "journalist" who wrote that did not quote him directly, she paraphrased something he said, for all we know she made up the comment a la' Nancy Grace. I'm having a hard time thinking he would make such a statement if he has any intention of getting his daughter back.

She ended the tv news interview abruptly.
She’s asking for her bond to be reduced and conditions changed so she can participate in the CINC case for her daughter.
She’s tried (and succeeded somewhat) to get more and unsupervised visitation with her older boys. Until the 2/4 incident anyway.
She has a motion to deny media coverage in the hearings
I wonder, did she think it wouldn’t be such a big deal? Like, you hear about missing kids every day and nothing much is made of it. Maybe a news report or two. Her ex called her to cancel visitation on 2/18, not the other way around...
Did she think it wouldn’t be a big media circus that it’s become, that it would just be shrugged off and fade away, a sad day no one really talks about? Other news would surely take precedence....And now she’s scrambling to adjust to the new reality?

Sorry if this has already been discussed but has anyone read the full analysis of the phone interview with EG?

It's not MSM, so don't think I can share the link.

Apologies also if I shouldn't be mentioning this. I don't post a lot, but constantly checking this thread.

Hope today is the day we find you Lucas.

I'm not sure what you mean by "full analysis", but if it's statement analysis, then it is not allowed here.

Thanks for letting me know. I have removed, apologies!

I know we can't sleuth family and I'm not implying they know anything but I'm wondering if her family lives close enough and with property large enough that she could have taken him there? Would police even search family property in a situation like this?

My other thought was her affinity for numbers. Would she have placed him on a street or by an address number that has significance to her? That would take a lot of planning though. All IMO

I’d love to see the messages between JH and EG regarding OG- did she tell him she was taking both kids, just MH??! This is driving me bonkers

I know we can't sleuth family and I'm not implying they know anything but I'm wondering if her family lives close enough and with property large enough that she could have taken him there? Would police even search family property in a situation like this?

My other thought was her affinity for numbers. Would she have placed him on a street or by an address number that has significance to her? That would take a lot of planning though. All IMO

That thought has crossed my mind also. We had a case near me last summer (it's here on WS but I can't post the thread since I never looked at it) where a young man murdered 4 other young men and buried their bodies on his family's property. Quite frightening because if the killer wasn't so stupid and tried to sell one of his victims cars he likely would have gotten away with it since he buried the bodies about 13 feet down using a back-hoe. A killer would have gotten away and 4 young people would have never been found.

Why on earth would EG disclose to LE that she smoked a bowl and the drove her daughter anywhere? And also disclose that Lucas wasn't with her? Why would she tell them this stuff knowing she will be charged?

Maybe bc lucas was home sleeping and she didn't think there was any reason to think she would get caught doing anything. Nothing had happened at that point . MOO

I’d love to see the messages between JH and EG regarding OG- did she tell him she was taking both kids, just MH??! This is driving me bonkers

The interesting thing there is the affidavit makes no mention of the children in relation to the message. Just that she said she was going to smoke a few bowls and then she was going to OG and use the card he gave her.
To me that is somewhat significant-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members