Identified! AR - Cross Co., Newborn twins found in purple suitcase, Feb'18

So do we think the pants were worn by the mother and then used to wrap the babies up?
I feel like those pants are an older style. I found some Ralph Lauren Polo pants that are similar but the elastic on the ankles is much different:
https://www.macys.com/shop/product/...MI9Yj2lNbu2QIVSwaGCh0X4AkmEAQYAiABEgLf_vD_BwE

Ah, I'm so glad you linked us to this because even though it clearly stated on there that there were small images of a polo player and I'm familiar with RL, it didn't click. That's likely. I wonder, (unless we already know), did these have any blood on them etc?

Ah, I'm so glad you linked us to this because even though it clearly stated on there that there were small images of a polo player and I'm familiar with RL, it didn't click. That's likely. I wonder, (unless we already know), did these have any blood on them etc?

Well I might be wrong and they might not be RL. I wish they had included a close up of the polo players because they look like they are in a different shape than RL's current logo. RL's logo in the above link has the horse riding to the left and the pants look like the polo players are facing right. It could be a past logo of RL or these could be a knock-off brand.

Are the pants fleece type material?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can’t tell if they are pjs or sweats. So hard to tell!

TWIN INFANTS RECOVERED DECEASED IN ARKANSAS

On February 16, 2018 authorities discovered twin infants, one boy and one girl, along County Road 602 near #Wynne in Cross County, #Arkansas. The infants are believed to have been deceased approximately two weeks.
At the scene authorities recovered a Hi Pack brand purple suitcase with wheels, an orange duffel bag with “Tigers 3” embroidered along the side, and a pair of red pants that depicted multiple images of a polo player. Digital reconstructions of these items were created by a #NCMEC Forensic Artist and featured below.
In attempts to identify these infants, authorities are asking for any information on a female that was pregnant, possibly had a due date between February and March 2018, and no baby is accounted for. If you have any information that could help identify these infants, please contact the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children at 1-800-THE-LOST

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

On link it says that reconstruction of these articles were created by a forensic artist.
If LE were unable to show pictures of the originals, maybe they had blood or some body fluid on them?

On link it says that reconstruction of these articles were created by a forensic artist.
If LE were unable to show pictures of the originals, maybe they had blood or some body fluid on them?

That's what I figured too.

I found an interesting article about how a brand called "Polo South Africa" agreed with RL to face their logo toward the right to not infringe on RL copyright: https://www.iol.co.za/lifestyle/style-beauty/fashion/why-local-polo-is-facing-the-other-way-1672842

But that brand is only sold in South Africa it seems and the logo does not look like the same shape as the one on the pants.

Interesting find either way Gardener.

I wish we had a clearer image of the polo player that is on these pants. I have a few RL items but it looks as if the logo on these pants is nearly the same but not quite the same for both RL and Polo South Africa.

I thought at first the person who abandoned these two babies may be very poor but the items seem to show they come from an average middle class family.

I feel since they are not showing the actual items there must be blood or other DNA on the items left with the twins. Sometimes it can take forever to get the results back from the lab, and even then, if they aren't in any data bank LE will be no further along identifying who did this.

I just don't see how anyone could just toss their little children away in a suitcase like discarded baggage left to decompose. We seem to be seeing more and more cases like this one where it seems so many now place no value on human life ..........not even if it is their own blood children.

These twins were certainly able to thrive if given the chance with hospital care. Even babies that are born much earlier than they estimate these twins to be... are surviving and thriving when proper care is given.

My ex-sister-in law weighed two pounds when she was born premature and today she and her husband are the owner of a gym and are instructors there. She survived and flourished even though she was born in the 60s. Now they have come so much further in the survival rates of premature babies.

It seems nowadays the solution to getting rid of babies not wanted is to discard the babies as if they are throwing out the trash. It is still mind boggling that anyone can do this and then move on as if it never happened. Whoever did this had to know the poor little babies would decompose being sealed up in a suitcase.

I don't see a valid reason why anyone would do this since there are so many other places she could have left the children even if it wasn't at a safe haven drop off. If she could toss them beside of the road without being seen she could have done so by placing them even on someone's doorstep in the middle of the night to find the next morning.

It makes me think the babies were most likely smothered, and that is why she discarded both of them. I find it very suspicious that both babies were found dead.

I hope and pray they can find out who has done this to these totally innocent little babies. I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out to be like so many other cases of this nature when the babies were born alive, and viable, but still thrown in a toilet to drown or put in a bag alive or smothered, and then discarded in a dumpster or elsewhere left to die alone.

It is certainly obvious she cared nothing about the two twins she birthed and cared only about herself. I don't believe this will turnout to be a mom like Jaycee for Jaycee loves and cherishes her daughters even though she knew her rapist was evil.

If this woman had been raped then she could have had an abortion. Although I feel at times when we see cases of abandoned dead babies the perpetrators are using murder as a substitution for an abortion or taking readily available birth control to prevent it from happening in the first place.

All I know these beautiful little angels deserve to have their short lives validated as having human value. So I hope they find out who did this and they are charged accordingly whether it is abandoning a corpse x 2 or if they were killed and then thrown away left to decompose.

JMO

It's interesting to me that whoever did this chose the specific items they did to leave with the babies...

The specific pants, duffel bag and suitcase aren't exactly items that everyone has lying around. Put the 3 together and it would be rare that any two people would own those exact 3 items.

Maybe someone will recognize the 3 items as belonging to someone they know.

Did the person who did this not think about the fact that the items could identify them? Or maybe that's what they were counting on, if it is a situation where the mother is in some type of trouble.

Why leave those items with the babies at all? If someone was trying to get rid of evidence, why not burn the items or put them in a bag and place the bag in a random dumpster...

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

I wonder if mom was wearing pants when she gave birth? So she left with babies? Idk. They look so small to me. I know it’s impossible to know the size. Sigh.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back