Identified! AR - Cross Co., Newborn twins found in purple suitcase, Feb'18

a lot of kids have been wearing "joggers" for the past few years which do have elastic at the ankle. not quite sure if US Polo Assn has, let me check.

Possibly an older version of the same pants. I have not seen elastic in the legs of pants for a long time-- this seems like an older style to me, but maybe I'm not shopping in the right stores.

As far as the pants go, I think MANY women/teens shop at thrift stores. We live in a very small town, but there are TWO Goodwill stores very near us. Just a thought.

You guys are doing an amazing job! When I posted about the duffel bag last night, my little guy was up having a hard time with teething pain. I so wanted to do some research but wasn't able.

I live in NW Arkansas and have little ones myself so I feel a bit more invested in this case than I normally would.

So moving on with finding schools with the Tiger mascot and colors of orange and black, I'm guessing that the primary color would be orange. Most schools have a main sports uniform that they wear and then one with the colors reversed... one for "home" games and one for "away" games or other various situations.

I hope I'm making sense, I'm running on very little sleep.

Also I'm wondering how available high school sports rosters are online, and how far back they go. I suppose each school is different.

Obviously we can't start posting the names of current and previous students that wore a #3 jersey but I plan on privately looking into this.

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk
You got that "reversed colors" thing right. My high school colors were maroon and gold. From what I remember about the football games, our home uniforms were maroon with gold lettering and away were gold with maroon lettering, if I recall correctly. It's been 17-18 years lol. I don't think I've ever seen a school not do this for sports uniforms.

And Gardener, I saw Armorel was orange and black last night after I posted but didn't get to check the rest (I had checked about 8 or 9 of the ones on the list) and didn't want to comment about just the one school.

they could order online tho. and sometimes when a certain style doesn't catch on, they send them to discount stores like ross or dd's discounts or fallas.
T.J.Maxx also usually carries U.S. Polo

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

they could order online tho. and sometimes when a certain style doesn't catch on, they send them to discount stores like ross or dd's discounts or fallas.

As far as the pants go, I think MANY women/teens shop at thrift stores. We live in a very small town, but there are TWO Goodwill stores very near us. Just a thought.

T.J.Maxx also usually carries U.S. Polo

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Ok, ok. You all convinced me it's probably not worth trying to put together a list of places where all these items could be obtained in one place. People travel too much or move around and buy things in different places. I did work on it for a little bit and found it really hard to find schools with orange and black tigers that are also near an authorized US Polo Assn store. Here's what I did find:

The lone GA store is in Dawsonville. Dawson County High School mascot is tigers but colors appear to be maroon and gold.

The only store in LA is in New Orleans. I found this very old list of LA schools and mascots: http://lahsfootball.tripod.com/high-schools.htm
I tried to look up colors for all the tiger mascot schools within 2-3 hours drive of New Orleans. The only one I found that is Black and Orange tigers is Opelousas High School. The school/town is about a 2 hr and 20 minute drive to New Orleans.

Then I looked at the large number of Texas store locations and got overwhelmed. All I figured out is that the Mesquite and Grand Prairie stores are the closest ones in TX to Wynne, AR. But even then they are about a 6.5-7 hours drive and it seems like too far if someone was only trying to dispose of the babies in a location not connected to them. I suppose if someone is going to drive all that way to drop off their babies in a ditch there is no reason they couldn't have come from NY or California or anywhere else. Or she could have been traveling from one side of the country to another for any number of reasons (from vacation to trafficking victim) and just happened to give birth around AR. So I give up with looking up school mascots (for now anyway). :sigh:

Ok, ok. You all convinced me it's probably not worth trying to put together a list of places where all these items could be obtained in one place. People travel too much or move around and buy things in different places. I did work on it for a little bit and found it really hard to find schools with orange and black tigers that are also near an authorized US Polo Assn store. Here's what I did find:

The lone GA store is in Dawsonville. Dawson County High School mascot is tigers but colors appear to be maroon and gold.

The only store in LA is in New Orleans. I found this very old list of LA schools and mascots: http://lahsfootball.tripod.com/high-schools.htm
I tried to look up colors for all the tiger mascot schools within 2-3 hours drive of New Orleans. The only one I found that is Black and Orange tigers is Opelousas High School. The school/town is about a 2 hr and 20 minute drive to New Orleans.

Then I looked at the large number of Texas store locations and got overwhelmed. All I figured out is that the Mesquite and Grand Prairie stores are the closest ones in TX to Wynne, AR. But even then they are about a 6.5-7 hours drive and it seems like too far if someone was only trying to dispose of the babies in a location not connected to them. I suppose if someone is going to drive all that way to drop off their babies in a ditch there is no reason they couldn't have come from NY or California or anywhere else. Or she could have been traveling from one side of the country to another for any number of reasons (from vacation to trafficking victim) and just happened to give birth around AR. So I give up with looking up school mascots (for now anyway). :sigh:
Man that's discouraging. Thank you souch for putting the time and effort into this. My little ones are making it nearly impossible to do much research for more than a few minutes at a time. Your effort is much appreciated.

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

I would have loved x a million to have these babies. It just seems so unfair, such a needless tragedy in this day and age of safe havens.

Sorry for the discouraging post. I don't want to give up on these babies. We need to find who did this to them (probably their mother but I don't want to draw that conclusion without knowing her situation--they might have been taken from her by someone else). What else can we do that is constructive?

Pollen testing may help narrow down the area of origin.

Sorry for the discouraging post. I don't want to give up on these babies. We need to find who did this to them (probably their mother but I don't want to draw that conclusion without knowing her situation--they might have been taken from her by someone else). What else can we do that is constructive?

I want to help. I really do. I'm just not sure what to add here :(

This shows the location they were found:
496451E600000578-5417997-image-m-17_1519246991625.jpg

496451D600000578-5417997-image-m-27_1519247079629.jpg

See also the video at link with interviews of the neighbors: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5417997/2-newborns-dead-inside-suitcase-Arkansas-road.html

I can’t even look at those pictures.

I’m probably the minority opinion here but until this Mom is found, I am worried for her as well. I know it’s more likely she is the culprit but until proven, I am worried for her safety.

Elsie & Elliot, you’re loved. The E Twins! ♥️

Sent using Tapatalk

I can’t even look at those pictures.

I’m probably the minority opinion here but until this Mom is found, I am worried for her as well. I know it’s more likely she is the culprit but until proven, I am worried for her safety.

Elsie & Elliot, you’re loved. The E Twins! ♥️

Sent using Tapatalk

My perspective is similar. People generally do not endure pregnancy with the intention of going to term just to kill their children immediately afterward. In rural areas like this, it is quite possible that this person lacked adequate medical care (whether they desired early termination or experienced preterm labor and had no access to life saving interventions). But hopefully this individual is simply afraid of the consequences of their circumstances / ignorant of their resources, and not in harm's way, themselves.

Awh you can still do it! And you guys won't believe this but I am at my neighborhood park and there are a bunch of teenagers practicing cheer or dance and a boy is wearing these print of pants except they are blue and don't have elastic at the ankle. They look like Jammie pants
45bd9a2d97e0736c2f78b3becfc80f2a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super weird!!!!^^^^ funny what we notice. I still look for BG in Canada. [emoji51]

My perspective is similar. People generally do not endure pregnancy with the intention of going to term just to kill their children immediately afterward. In rural areas like this, it is quite possible that this person lacked adequate medical care (whether they desired early termination or experienced preterm labor and had no access to life saving interventions). But hopefully this individual is simply afraid of the consequences of their circumstances / ignorant of their resources, and not in harm's way, themselves.

It's more common than we can imagine how many ppl are in complete denial of their condition tho [emoji30]

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannamj