Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes she seems to be angry at everyone Karinna.
Everyone herself.:thinking:
imo

It’s like a drunk driver who looses his licence and blames the cops for taking it.

It doesn’t make a lot of sense does it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

When were they ruled out?
I actually think it was when the million dollar reward was announced that Jubelin said that wasn't it?
What 2 years.

11 Sept 2017 Jubelin said

"We are fully aware of the circumstances. We know what happened in and around Kendall and all the bush tracks"

https://www.facebook.com/nswpoliceforce/videos/10155197501106185/

The net has been cast very wide what and who will it haul in?

BBM, Fairly early in the investigation otherwise we would have known them to be POI.
This article 1 year after WT went missing.
(quote)
She said that if no-one but the child's parents and grandmother knew about the visit, then the kidnapper would have had to have another reason to be there — either visiting, living or working in the area.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-09-...t-suspected-william-tyrrell-kidnapper/6771350

I'm seeing them, looking greenish (both cheeks, chin, beside nose, forehead). Too early in the day having so much of dirt from painting in his face, I would think. BUT also too conflicting to photograph little WT in this condition if the marks are stemming from violence or something similar. IMO

Have you ever had your face painted? My daughter has, numerous times. The colour does not come completely out of the skin cells with normal washing or bathtime. Especially the deeper colours. And especially the younger the child is and the softer their skin is.

It’s like a drunk driver who looses his licence and blames the cops for taking it.

It doesn’t make a lot of sense does it.

Well she is pi**ed off at those people for taking her kids and felt they weren't justified to remove them permanently i would think. It's so difficult to say when we don't know what happened exactly at the time, and she does admit to making poor choices too, so there is that. I guess she thought what happened was very unfair. She had 2 other kids after that who she raised fine, and then lapsed again after 3 years.

Well she is pi**ed off at those people for taking her kids and felt they weren't justified to remove them permanently i would think. It's so difficult to say when we don't know what happened exactly at the time, and she does admit to making poor choices too, so there is that. I guess she thought what happened was very unfair. She had 2 other kids after that who she raised fine, and then lapsed again after 3 years.

Some learn and some don’t.

BBM, Fairly early in the investigation otherwise we would have known them to be POI.
This article 1 year after WT went missing.
(quote)
She said that if no-one but the child's parents and grandmother knew about the visit, then the kidnapper would have had to have another reason to be there — either visiting, living or working in the area.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-09-...t-suspected-william-tyrrell-kidnapper/6771350

1 November 2014.

"I can truthfully say that nothing has been discounted," Superintendent Paul Fehon of the mid-north coast local area command says.

There have been hundreds of pieces of information handed over to CrimeStoppers since William vanished.
It is not up to detectives to identify a suspect and throw all their resources into getting the brief up on them.
Instead, they meticulously work on excluding suspects. That also means delving into those closer to home.
William has a complicated family history and, for legal reasons, his family cannot be identified.
And that, in itself, has started gossip. But there is no history of family conflict. Everyone has been interviewed and the whereabouts of all relatives checked out and verified.

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw...ts-dark-shadow-over-town-20141101-11fbdi.html

First poi named was BS I think and he did confirm his poi status in his media interview.
BS was being questioned by facs and detective by 9 December 2014

William has had his face painted at least several times. As well as these pics, I also saw a pic the other day with a spiderman web painted across one of his eyes .. I just cant find the image at the moment.

cache.php

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-09-...ion-dollar-reward-for-william-tyrrell/7834782

cache.php

https://www.mouthsofmums.com.au/new...m-tyrrells-disappearance/#si2TUXomBVl8J7tG.97

Some brands of poster paints used at preschools and playgroups stain clothing and skin; particularly the colours red, green and blue. I know as I have many a light coloured shirt and pair of jeans still sporting faint stains years after I took my grandchildren to, or volunteered at, their local centres.

Police facts say the accused became very angry when an officer asked one child in her company about marks on his legs, saying "none of your f---ing business".
She then spat on a second female officer's right eyebrow and cheek after shouting "Ryde coppers lost my son you c----".
https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw...t-at-cop-in-panic-attack-20180129-h0q3cs.html

Child safety is everyone's business, especially the police.
imo

My point is that Karlie and Brendan had/have the same kind of access to the benefits of the system as the foster parents had/have.

I am also aware of failures in the system, such as in the Chloe Valentine case. But I will not throw the baby out with the bathwater. These at-risk children need our help, the help is administered by our government.

Serious question of you. Do you know a better way? Better than the parental coaching, the classes and support offered by social services, the support money provided by our tax dollars, the medical bulk billing assistance. We try to help children remain with their birth parents, until/unless the risk becomes too great. (Except in cases like Chloe Valentine :( )

Taking generational trauma into account in the parents’ cases might be a start. Parental behaviour is modelled in childhood AFAIK.

This copy of william in his spiderman outfit was one of the first copies. Police woman kim fehon is showing it at a press conference at the kendall search hq
What are the marks evident all over William's face?

I see the marks. It looks like he had his face painted like spiderman and the paint has not all washed off.

I learnt. People change.

People can change. Not everybody does when they should, some don't do it until much, much later, some change quickly, some don't change at all, some change hugely. :)

So many variables to consider. As well as the desire to change.

People can change. Not everybody does when they should, some don't do it until much, much later, some change quickly, some don't change at all, some change hugely. :)

So many variables to consider. As well as the desire to change.

Yes, they can. It’s a yes/no decision. Simple question: ‘Do you want to keep your children or not?’ My (simple) answer: ‘Yes.’

Yes, they can. It’s a yes/no decision. Simple question: ‘Do you want to keep your children or not?’ My (simple) answer: ‘Yes.’

To some sections of the population Karlies behaviour is "normal". Abuse of police, drug use, welfare dependancy. They truly cannot see a problem. This is when the children need to be removed or it becomes a generational thing.

Let the abuse of me begin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members