Will the Long Island Serial Killer ever be caught?

Will the Long Island Serial Killer ever be caught?

• YES.

Votes: 211 43.9%
  • NO.

Votes: 141 29.3%
  • NOT SURE.

Votes: 129 26.8%

• Total voters
A person I know went to Melville to make a complaint about something other than SCPD/Lisk etc. While there this person happens to mention Burke. Agents are aghast. Tell this person NOT to mention that name again as it isn't allowed to be uttered in the office. Person is given a phone number of the FBI office in Manhattan, and was given the names of an agent and his supervisor. What does that tell you?
Burke will be back in Long Island in two years. Are they concerned?
What will he be up to?
I dont believe he will be on the straight and narrow.
He will be up to his old tricks.
Anyone with half a brain should steer clear of him.

wonder if the 911 call is on an actual physical tape or is it in a digital format. Hopefully this materializes. Enough is enough with the stonewalling. We will see come monday.

wonder if the 911 call is on an actual physical tape or is it in a digital format. Hopefully this materializes. Enough is enough with the stonewalling. We will see come monday.
Cant John Ray subpoena the ME?
The ME heard the tape.

I refer you back to Posts #1205-1207 for a possible explanation. My only regret is they didn't enlist James Hudson to hear this case so I could watch him twist in the wind.

I saw something on the tape of John Ray at the court giving an interview. If it happens what I think may happen I will refer to the video. I thought it was kind of funny.

LE will say there are no tapes.

It certainly seems headed that way, and just think of how bad it makes them look, "losing" an important piece of evidence in an ongoing case. The SCPD is as credible here as a kid telling their teacher that the dog peed on their homework.

http://brooklyn.news12.com/story/37760018/judge-orders-police-to-produce-911-tapes-in-gilgo-case

Judge said - ENUF OF THIS CRAP- GET THE DAMN RECORDING IN HERE
AT THE NEXT COURT HEARING.

OMG - the Judge has given Suffolk County BUMS - oops - I mean police
until Monday to produce the tapes.

Thank goodness for the Gilbert family and John Ray's persistence and the Judge insisting that the tapes be released.
Reading the article where it mentions "the attorney" for the SCPD, I wonder how much the taxpayers of SCPD have spent fighting the release of the tapes. I also wonder how the elected leadership of Suffolk County could have tolerated this for so long.

I have a suspicion, that after all these years, that the tapes will have 'deteriorated', 'been damaged', portions 'lost', with sections 'unintelligible' and no written transcript ever made. I would not bet against it.

ya think he would talk to plea a deal.
he's in the big house for 50 years.
He will never talk and he will never be charged. Thats providing hes responsible.

Consider how the murder of Sandra Costilla was handled. It wasnt. And they know Bittrolff is responsible for her murder.

Uh Oh, PRECIOUS DUST is back. This means trouble for them.

You have a labyrinth of liars here

a) someone's name must be on that police recording, and if it's anything like in Leeann's case -
Burke was wearing his uniform; and so Shannan knew it was Burke - cuz he is
a napoleon - the most important guy in the room, right? and
b) Hackett was the fall guy, the patsy - he was let go by SCPD in 10 minutes and never a poi - cuz
he buried her in his back yard.

Uh Oh, PRECIOUS DUST is back. This means trouble for them.
He came up with an interesting name early on. Cant recall it now. Same person who owns the house in OB that Leanne met Burke at. Owned a business on Higbie Ln in W. Islip next to Brewers. He died a few yrs ago.

He came up with an interesting name early on. Cant recall it now. Same person who owns the house in OB that Leanne met Burke at. Owned a business on Higbie Ln in W. Islip next to Brewers. He died a few yrs ago.

The two biggest F. Q.'s in this case are
a) coppers are playing games with the 9-1-1 call; and
b) Shannan was intentionally placed behind Hackett's house

Those are two YUGE F.Q.'s by the sick mother *advertiser censored******ker's
who killed Shannan.

Precious Dust, the crafty fellow that he is has the name of that person contained in his WS handle. I thought way back then and still think today he is at the center of the puzzle. Hint: The initials are HF.

Hawk, do you ever think Lisk will.be caught?

At this point does it make any difference.....who is going to believe it anyway. As soon as they come up with a good suspect the forces of evil get them off the suspect list faster than you can say Jack Robinson. It is really Condition Hopeless.

ps://www.nytimes.com/1987/02/02/nyregion/li-trial-is-scrutinized-two-years-after-verdict.html

At this point does it make any difference.....who is going to believe it anyway. As soon as they come up with a good suspect the forces of evil get them off the suspect list faster than you can say Jack Robinson. It is really Condition Hopeless.

Yeah, you're probably right. I'm sure they had viable suspects & let them go. This is the world we live in, its who you know & the payoffs & favors you can do for each other..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back