Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
The video was posted in 2013. Possible they got the dates wrong?

This video of Claremont Speedway on 08/25/1996 posted by the same person would be on a Sunday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHkjtacbT8U

Is he correct and Speedway was on Saturdays and Sundays or is he mistaken in the dates?
Features were sometimes extra events held on following nights from the main Friday night fixtures, due to not enough time within the Friday night schedule to hold them. I noted that on the Australia Day weekend of the Spiers disappearance that Claremont speedway held such an extra night's racing due to a round or the final of the Sprint Car challenge between USA and Australia.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Dying here .. PM us please! [emoji106][emoji106]
Don't mean to be disrespectful, but do your own research, as you might come to an entirely different conclusion. The last week of posts, and links, will explain my conclusion adequately enough. Only what happens in court can validate or not any importance my conclusion places upon the MM video.

I was looking for a better image of the JR photo and noticed something I had entirely missed before

People were trying to find out the name of the security company involved ... all the security staff are wearing the same jackets , there is a symbol on the back of the jacket ... it means nothing to me but it may
attachment.php
to someone

Attachments

• 5c46d40f9ec600913730b756ae6ddb22.jpg
    5c46d40f9ec600913730b756ae6ddb22.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 200
Don't mean to be disrespectful, but do your own research, as you might come to an entirely different conclusion. The last week of posts, and links, will explain my conclusion adequately enough. Only what happens in court can validate or not any importance my conclusion places upon the MM video.

Righto.. back in my box 📦

I was looking for a better image of the JR photo and noticed something I had entirely missed before

People were trying to find out the name of the security company involved ... all the security staff are wearing the same jackets , there is a symbol on the back of the jacket ... it means nothing to me but it may
attachment.php
to someone

glad you mentioned, el gordo.
having noticed the emblem from the upshot, i'd often wondered what it was, but it never once crossed my mind they were the hotel's security, as it's not the sort of outfit i'm familiar with for such a position ... then again i'm not from WA. i just assumed they were probably all members of the same club, having a night out on the town.
[emoji887]

Further to my previous post re security #287

If you think the symbol could be a T .. It is likely to be Tango Security which is connected to New Breed Security via senior management being former New Breed Employees

New Breed had the contract at CBV for years ... two of the bouncers in the pic and the bald chap who exits later are or were New Breed employees at the time of the pics

glad you mentioned, el gordo.
having noticed the emblem from the upshot, i'd often wondered what it was, but it never once crossed my mind they were the hotel's security, as it's not the sort of outfit i'm familiar with for such a position ... then again i'm not from WA. i just assumed they were probably all members of the same club, having a night out on the town.
[emoji887]

See my next post re this #290 ... they are the security , I have worked with some of the guys at other venues , but not for the company with these jackets ... just guessing its Tango

I'm not sure if I posted anything on New Breed before. PD and CV I gave you the wrong name for his grandfather on PM. I can't get into the full site unless you are a paid up member. Interesting that New Breed had the contract for Parliament House and the Art Gallery surely that was was a conflict of interest for his grand dad. Another Security firm was Trident

https://www.businessnews.com.au/article/Tango-takes-a-fast-dip

Mr Natale said he had left Tango three months ago and that Mr Gardiner had left “years ago”. Two of the companies in the New Breed Security group, run by former Legislative Council leader Clive Griffiths' grandson Justin Podmore, were wound up by the Supreme Court after the Australian Tax Office served writs totalling ...

I'm not sure if I posted anything on New Breed before. PD and CV I gave you the wrong name for his grandfather on PM. I can't get into the full site unless you are a paid up member. Interesting that New Breed had the contract for Parliament House and the Art Gallery surely that was was a conflict of interest for his grand dad. Another Security firm was Trident

Mr Natale said he had left Tango three months ago and that Mr Gardiner had left “years ago”. Two of the companies in the New Breed Security group, run by former Legislative Council leader Clive Griffiths' grandson Justin Podmore, were wound up by the Supreme Court after the Australian Tax Office served writs totalling ...

SNAP Janwa, was just copy and pasting that to post it! Beat me to it! You win... want another game?

I doubt the security would know MM other than as a patron who had just been dropped off up the street by a mate

This will be my final comment on neighbourhoods living in fear ... I think the level of fear would depend on where you come form

I grew up around Fitzroy Street , St Kilda , Victoria... my idea of normal behaviour is completely different from someone who grew up in Jutland Parade for example ... I have never been afraid to go anywhere

I think the entire subject on suburbs in fear is pointless, because it is a personal thing

If someone wishes to say they themselves were in fear by all means go ahead , but do not try and talk for an entire neighbourhood

I agree. I’m from the western suburbs of Melbourne. I’ve had people from other parts ask me if I’m scared. Lived here over 40 years and never been frightened of my neighbourhood. I think it’s definitely a personal thing to feel afraid of what ifs. All moo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New Breed had Govt contracts everywhere. Western Power, Fremantle Prison, numerous councils. The list goes on. I think they're being chased down a rabbit hole.

Thanks.
I think I now know who MM probably is and I think he does too after the accused was arrested. (There's various plausible reasons that he never twigged that it was him in the CCTV originally) I think MM is a vital witness for establishing three certain elements of circumstance, so I won't discuss the MM video anymore in case doing so might prejudice a fair trial if my guess (based entirely upon information already in these threads, including his probable identity) is correct.

I'm curious why he didn't come forward immediately she was missing or when her body was found. All others that were at the Conti that night were asked to contact police and saw the cctv.

The cctv came out 12 years later so I'm curious what plausible reasons he might have had not to come forward at the time or when the cctv was publisised?

I'm curious why he didn't come forward immediately she was missing or when her body was found. All others that were at the Conti that night were asked to contact police and saw the cctv.

The cctv came out 12 years later so I'm curious what plausible reasons he might have had not to come forward at the time or when the cctv was publisised?

The Police claim that they identified everyone in Claremont that night is absolute rubbish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Police claim that they identified everyone in Claremont that night is absolute rubbish.
I dont believe they ever made that claim. My understanding is they claimed all but MM who was on the video was identified.

Yep! something along the lines of we have identified anyone of interest = not everyone and we probs stuffed up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lag87675