CO CO - Mya Lilly Delgado, 17, El Paso County, 13 March 2018

LisaWL7TR

Former Member
Reaction score
A 17-year-old girl has been missing for a week. She was last seen leaving school.

The El Paso County Sheriff's Office is now seeking the public's help to find the teenager. Mya Lilly Delgado was last seen March 13 around 1:30 p.m. leaving Mesa Ridge High School.

She's described as Hispanic with brown hair, brown eyes, standing 5 feet and 4 inches tall and weighing 150 pounds.

http://www.kktv.com/content/news/De...inding-teen-missing-for-a-week-477412133.html
0560f2f912851e83eab0bbbaefa04683.jpg

It worries me she went missing on the 13th. MS13 ?

Does anyone have facebook or instagram for her?

It worries me she went missing on the 13th. MS13 ?

Does anyone have facebook or instagram for her?

I haven't seen a FB for her. I share mutual friends some of the family, and they have their own theories...

I haven't seen a FB for her. I share mutual friends some of the family, and they have their own theories...

What's the most likely one ? Is 1.30 p.m. when she would normally get out of school on a Tuesday? And how does she normally get home? Walk, drive or get a lift?

Who was last to see her? And has LE pinged her phone?

What's the most likely one ? Is 1.30 p.m. when she would normally get out of school on a Tuesday? And how does she normally get home? Walk, drive or get a lift?

Who was last to see her? And has LE pinged her phone?

They are thinking she went with someone. What is interesting is that one of the first flyers, which I don't think I can link to...it's on a local state representatives FB page, and not MSM, says do not call her by her name if you see her. Family stated that she doesn't have a phone with her. I'm not really sure how much I can discuss, but a lot of the comments from family lead me to believe she went willingly...
1:30pm is not a normal dismissal time here in CO...at least in my area. I haven't found a FB for her.

Also, the earlier flyers give a date of Monday the 12th as last seen when she got a ride...so I'm a bit unclear as to the exact date she went missing.

Also, the earlier flyers give a date of Monday the 12th as last seen when she got a ride...so I'm a bit unclear as to the exact date she went missing.

Ah so possibly not an abduction you think? Thanks for your comments. If no phone then I wonder if she had any bank cards LE could track?

[h=3]Deputies still searching for missing 17-year old in El Paso County[/h]
Deputies say they are concerned for her safety and would like any information that could lead to her whereabouts.

She is known to frequent southeast Colorado Springs, deputies say.

She is described as a Hispanic female, 5'4", 150 pounds, with brown hair and brown eyes, last seen wearing a grey hooded sweatshirt and jeans.
Anyone with information is asked to call Detective Lisa Montville at (719) 520-7227.
http://www.koaa.com/story/37862594/...ing-for-missing-17-year-old-in-el-paso-county

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back