CA CA - East Area Rapist aka The Original Night Stalker 1976-86

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he chose neighborhoods with a home for sale or a school nearby because there would be traffic in the area on account of Hesse things. Not the kind of street where an unusual car/person would stand out.

I do not think that earons was the VR. I believe that he had ties to Goleta and Rancho Cordova, maybe Irvine, and perhaps concord later on. The Visalia connection causes confusion and he just could not be comfortable with so MANY cities

I think he was eating because he was hungry. He spent hours and hours surveilling people, stalking and jumping fences, I doubt he carried much food with him.

I am following the Criminology podcasts, they are doing a good job.

I think the diagram area was discovered by Paul Holes. On the recent show The Golden State Killer: It's Not Over (INVESTIGATION DISCOVERY) shows the area and even had one of the homes marked/colored belonged to a young woman who worked in the construction business that could have been a EAR/ONS future victim.

I just finished watching that ID series and my impression was that her house was shaded in black on the map as a "no-go zone" because maybe she was someone that he personally knew from the construction business. She did say he husband's wedding ring was taken from her house during a break in before a nearby EAR attack and it's possible that he saw photos of her in the house and recognized her.

The diagram of the development was also identified as Venetian Gardens in Stockton, CA.

I've wondered if the connection to construction / real estate was because he was actually canvassing neighborhoods in the daytime and residents wouldn't bat an eye over a stranger (many of them) on their street.
I do lean more towards the military connection though I don't know if it would be a civilian job/contractor or actually enlisted. I initially didn't think the VR was connected *but* Lemoore Naval Air base isn't too far from Visalia - you only have to drive through Lemoore and Hanford to get from one to the other. If he was single and living alone, he would definitely not pick either of these town to live in. There's hardly anything to do now and I imagine they were both sleepy little dust towns in the 70s. Visalia was/is more urban so I would guess he started there IF he was stationed at the naval base.

Is it possible that earons was young enough in 1976 to be in his late 50’s today? I think of him when I am looking at the sketch of the Delphi murder bridge guy, since it was a double murder by a trail. Earons has a victim as young as 13- and reports of his age varied so greatly, but some did put him in his teens at the time.

Most victims felt he was young, somewhere between 18-25. Victim who saw his face said he looked to be between late teens and early 20s.

If he was 18 in 1976, then he would be 60 now.

I just finished watching that ID series and my impression was that her house was shaded in black on the map as a "no-go zone" because maybe she was someone that he personally knew from the construction business. She did say he husband's wedding ring was taken from her house during a break in before a nearby EAR attack and it's possible that he saw photos of her in the house and recognized her.

The diagram of the development was also identified as Venetian Gardens in Stockton, CA.
I think EAR/ONS did attack people he knew in a few cases. I have seen cases of other serial rapists who wore a ski mask and did rape some victims that he knew. Those victims never knew that the rapist was 'my cousins boyfriend, ect' until the guy was caught. That wedding ring that was taken could have been EAR/ONS. I was thinking that she had hang up calls as well at that time.

There is an official "I'll Be Gone In The Dark" podcast about the making of the book. Evidently Michelle wanted to hold off on publishing as she felt they were nearing a solution in the case. AD74

I'll have to check that out, thanks. I was wondering if the pub was pressuring her to finish because.. deadlines. I don't think they're nearing a solution that soon, not unless they can legally trace his DNA through law-abiding family members. If they had a viable suspect, I wonder what the legalities would be if a family member voluntarily agrees to be tested?

can someone please upload the series unmasking a killer the golden state killer on youtube or send me a link where i can watch
im not in the u.s and desperate to watch it

Just a taste of the series, trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76e9HAMKN1U
[h=1]Unmasking A Killer: The Golden State Killer' Trailer
This five-part docuseries profiles the terrifying real-life story of the Golden State Killer – a man responsible for a staggering 51 attacks and 12 murders in California. Investigators have searched for the sadistic criminal for forty years and with recent evidence suggesting he may still be alive, in 2016 the FBI Sacramento announced a national campaign and $50,000 reward to identify the perpetrator – making the investigation hotter than ever. It premieres on HLN on March 18th, 2018.
[/h]

How creepy. I read she does not even live in Calfornia anymore. Whoever it is obviously is tech savey to get her phone number!

Sent from my ZTE B2017G using Tapatalk

All they would have to do is know the first and last name and pay for a background check.

Seen the 4 hour special on ID channel which was pretty good, but the HLN seems to be a tad better going off of only 1 episode I've seen so far.

This is my (POV) As for the GSK, this guy is highly intelligent, but not a genius, probably an IQ of 115 to 130. Very motivated when he was perpetuating his crimes.

This guy had to start young probably 14 or 15 with voyeurism, then he evolved into bluglarizing & stealing women's clothing........he was so successful with bluglary for a few years, he evolved into wanting more emotionally.

Like a opiate addict, you move onto something stronger to try & get the same high, murder was his heroin......he slowly evolved in killing, I don'tthink he even thought about killing at the beginning when he started to rape, but it all became a game when the media & cops were after him, & that game was a huge high for him.

My thoughts are he came from a wealthy family, & after graduating high school, he tried college but dropped out.......he couldn't live up to his parents expectations, & he wasn't popular at all with women, he dislikes them for the way he was treated by a few......maybe the women he tried to have sex with told him he wasn't what they were looking for since he was small.

I think his dad may have owned a construction company, or a real estate company, & wanted his son to follow in his foot steps.......the stalking the GSK did took a lot of time & preparation, & he committed his crimes on 3rd shift.......I don't see how this guy ever had a job where he had to be there every day.

I think his parents were bank rolling his lifestyle.......not knowing what he was up to at night. He quit everything for a few years until he committed his final murder in 1986........what was he up to for those 4 to 5 years?

If his parents suspected him of anything, they probably questioned him, but would never turn him in because it would ruin the family name & their wealth would be in jeopardy......he may have quit for several years because things were getting hot.

He saw his last victim.in 1986, & that itch to scratchit was too intense like a heroin addict needing one more hit.........he scratched the itch & the rest is an open book, not know much except for phone calls.

He's enjoying the media attention & shows on TV about him if he's still alive, he's reliving every rape & murder every time they talk about them on these shows.

If he's still alive, & the police don't have any strong suspects, I don't think he will be caught......its amazing how many times he should have been caught while prowling & committing his crimes, oh so close so many times.

He's had a lot of luck on his side, let's see if he reaches out after all this media hype about him.......then again, he could be dead.

listen to the first episode of the criminogy podcast 53.50 minute mark they mention they had a suspect whos girlfriend said he a small thin penis but the police had cleared him i would love to know how they cleared him he lived close by it was attack number 3 does anyone know how they cleared him
http://www.coldcase-earons.com/03.php

listen to the first episode of the criminogy podcast 53.50 minute mark they mention they had a suspect whos girlfriend said he a small thin penis but the police had cleared him i would love to know how they cleared him he lived close by it was attack number 3 does anyone know how they cleared him
http://www.coldcase-earons.com/03.php

Good detailed article on attack #3.......back in the 70's, detectives had it difficult compared to today.......no cameras anywhere back then, no DNA testing, no internet or computers to get information out to the public quickly.

With as many times this guy was almost caught, I definitely think the cops/detectives spoke to him. He was in the area a lot when the cops tried to catch the suspect......we know he was very agile & fast, adrenaline of not getting caught will also give you an extra boost.

He walked down the street with no pants on after attack #3 with no panic shows he has nerves of steel, & that shows he can talk his way out of a situation if the cops questioned him w/o being nervous.

did they test his dna his next door neighbour had his dog beaten to death the police said he was evasive

All they would have to do is know the first and last name and pay for a background check.

Right, what I was thinking is that if he did go about it that way, he’s probably still alive and uses the internet...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

did they test his dna his next door neighbour had his dog beaten to death the police said he was evasive

I think that was the case where GSK was waiting inside the home & he beat the dog to death, but eventually left the scene.....I've read a lot & tried to watch every show about him, but I think its also better to read every original article out there, you get more detailed information of what happened.

I don't know if they got DNA from the scene.......

The HLN Episode Sunday Night

Has this been aired before? Or is this a new episode?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member