Found Deceased VA - Amanda Carlson, 49, Albemarle County, 19 March 2018

LisaWL7TR

Former Member
Reaction score
Albemarle County police officers are asking for help to find a missing woman who was last seen in the county on Monday night.

Amanda Carlson was last seen during the early evening hours on March 19 near the 500 block of Old Lynchburg Road in Albemarle County.

Carlson is from Concord, Va.

http://www.newsplex.com/content/news/Albemarle-police-searching-for-missing-woman-477669113.html

https://www.facebook.com/theawarefoundation/
1b1b412dbe11e3951e7286a73955bf56.jpg
38c2ff39aae74e5fea973cd9feea5cf8.jpg

This takes me straight back to the disappearance of Morgan Harrington!

This takes me straight back to the disappearance of Morgan Harrington!

Same geographic location (Charlottesville, Albemarle County, Virginia). She was last seen on Monday night, March 19, 2018 near 500 block of Old Lynchburg Rd. in Charlottesville. That's about one and a half hours (1-1/2 hrs.) away from where she lives (Concord, VA).

I wonder who she was visiting there? Also, did her husband report her missing? Does she have a cell phone with her? Is she driving? The fact that they report that she may be carrying her belongings in a clear plastic bag and is wearing nurses slide-on shoes makes me wonder if she is a nurse.

Same geographic location (Charlottesville, Albemarle County, Virginia). She was last seen on Monday night, March 19, 2018 near 500 block of Old Lynchburg Rd. in Charlottesville. That's about one and a half hours (1-1/2 hrs.) away from where she lives (Concord, VA).

I wonder who she was visiting there? Also, did her husband report her missing? Does she have a cell phone with her? Is she driving? The fact that they report that she may be carrying her belongings in a clear plastic bag and is wearing nurses slip-on shoes makes me wonder if she is a nurse.

Why would she be carrying her belongings in a clear plastic bag?

I know. That's why I wondered if she was a nurse -- that and the shoes. Some employers want you to bring your personal belongings to the job in a clear zippered pouch so they can see what you are bringing in and taking out. But I was just speculating on whether or not she was a nurse, or even employed at all. Was she there because she works in Charlottesville? We don't know anything yet about her.

The only other reason I can figure for the clear bag is that she was just released from a medical facility in the Charlottesville area. But, if that were the case, I would think that her "missing" notice would contain a reference to a medical condition. All pure speculation on my part.

Thanks. Looks like she checked out of the wellness centre with her one change of clothing, and disappeared.

The Wellness Recovery Center is an eleven bed, short term, residential crisis stabilization program for adults experiencing an acute mental health crisis. :(:(

This makes me so so so sad. RIP Amanda.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back