Found Deceased IL - Cheyann Klus, 22, Chicago, 2 Dec 2017

The search was scaled down due to the weather. Missing Persons Awareness Network's website states:
www.campalert.org

Also the Facebook Page is FIND CHEYANN KLUS also states it.
States there are SAR teams that work directly with Missing Persons Awareness Network and their own members will be attending the search. The press release was cancelled.

Someone just mentioned that LE searched that place twice before. Isn't that what they said about Caley Anthony's location searched several times before they found her? And that was in a much smaller area. That ping on her phone was calling 911 for a reason, and in that location. .

She was last seen in 'K-Town' (the nickname for that area of the West Side of Chicago where most of N-S streets names begin with the letter 'K'), which is an incredibly dangerous area of the city - that area averages around 20-30 murders/month. It's the place to go if you're in a gang, looking for drugs, or involved in something illegal.

That's like the entire death toll for a year for the city. <modsnip>

That's like the entire death toll for a year for the city. <modsnip>

650 people were murdered in Chicago in 2017. I can&#8217;t find data on K-Town in an admittedly brief search, but it&#8217;s widely known to be dangerous to most people residing in the city. Nevertheless, I think 20-30 murders is probably high.

Today's scaled down search was mentioned on ABC7 TV news twice at 5 and 10pm, but I am not finding anything online.

It would be really nice to know who Cheyann was with in 'k-town', if that person was interviewed and if they are cooperating with police. I'd also like to know if police have located her phone. What happened to the Palatine lead, where LE learned someone was trying to change the password to her phone?

Do we know what date the 911 call was made from the Mallard Lake area?

650 people were murdered in Chicago in 2017. I can’t find data on K-Town in an admittedly brief search, but it’s widely known to be dangerous to most people residing in the city. Nevertheless, I think 20-30 murders is probably high.
Correct. North Lawndale, of which K-Town is a part, had 41 homicides and 212 people wounded by gunfire in 2017.

Source: heyjackass.com

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

https://www.instagram.com/p/BX_kSsJnOKr/?taken-by=cheychi__

This could be nothing, but any idea where she took could've taken this photo? The fact that it's near a wooded area and a body of water seems like a place worth looking into.
Emerald Lake in Alberta Canada. Looks like she got the photo from the internet.

a8f761c89878382571c17f0ebfb72459.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

:bump:

Still hoping for news relating to Cheyann. I keep hoping she is ok, wherever she is.

I'm going to do a quick search on a site where people discuss women they "pick up" from K-Town. Worth a shot.

She was last seen in Hermosa not Lawndale or K-town. Yes, the K streets go through Hermosa, but they run North/South the entire length of the city. Where they go thru Lawndale is what's commonly referred to as K-town.

Hermosa has plenty of murders and gang activity, but it's not K-town.

Has anyone ever heard of the connection of “K-town” to Kenosha Wisconsin? Very common for Chicago drug dealers to make runs to Kenosha.

K streets Run the same way literally from the far north side "Rogers Park" neighborhood to the far Southside "Wild Hudreds" "K Town" was given to the K streets in the North Lawndale neighborhood which was a strong hold back in the days of the Vice Lords street gang https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/9bn337/ricky-bradley-murder-k-town-chicago this area Hermosa borders Humboldt Park it is home to a lot of Latinos ,mainly Puerto Rican Mexican and some African Americans going west from Pulaski to Cicero you have a number of K streets so that's where colloquialism comes in the play throughout almost all of Chicago that area where she was alleged to have been or was last heard from ,was..or still is a stronghold to the Spanish Cobras https://www.flickr.com/photos/chicagocoldwar/4516744816 street gang and the gangs have fractured a lot in Chicago but a lot of the Latino gangs have maintained their "Traditions" specificity to their neighborhoods and or areas if in Chicago I'm not intimating that she was involved in gang activity or with gang members that is a traditional Spanish Cobra area and in at least 50 to 60% of the city if you're involved in a drug world you will be interacting with gang members the individual or individuals who have given the statistics about murders in K-Town those are for the North Lawndale neighborhood which is a little further south and will involve majority of African American gangs in that area Vice Lord 4 Corner Hustlers Gangster Disciples Etc I feel for this young lady and her family but remember investigators are only going to give you the bare minimum as far as details are involved and I'm sure during their canvas of this area there will be i gang members and independent drug dealers and possibly some neighbors that will tell the police,. That she has been seen in that area before drug users, can visit traffic neighborhood , a certain block or house multiple times per day depending on the needs of the addict or addicts and it is within the realm of believability that her companion was also using "blows " Chicago slang for powdered heroin and a pretty young lady with mean from the suburbs or just being a pretty young lady and the individual who mention human trafficking a name that is a key component as well as she is "valued currency".. so to speak I am not trying to demean her as a woman or human being but it is what it is there's been a myriad of stories of a man or woman allowing her daughter ..or son to pay off their "debts"...to dealers the thought of that, turns my stomach but in this case it may have some relevance that could lead to the human trafficking angle that has been mentioned here

She's still missing :( She seems like a fun, lively type of girl. She isn't a widow tho. She was using it as slang. I did notice she had a hiatus of posting from 4/19/17 to 10/31/17. But family/friends weren't asking if she was ok then. If someone OD's and someone calls 911, does the law not charge people for paraphernalia etc?? I've seen a couple news stories where someone buys heroine and then use with a friend, friend OD's and the person is charged with manslaughter. I could see someone freaking out and disposing the body to avoid getting criminal charges. It's just something I was wondering. I don't know exactly what she was involved with.

Recent msm on Cheyanns case.

Where is Cheyann Klus? Chicago-area woman vanishes after pleading to be picked up

A few details stood out from the article. Police say Brian Biddle, the older man Cheyann was partying with (at his house on Kilbourn) is neither a suspect or person of interest. Nothing is said about whether Cheyann made any calls from her phone after trying to reach out to her friend Chad. MSM mentions no social media activity, but what about other phone activity via calls or texts? Anything at all between her reaching out to Chad and that 911 call pinged at Mallard Lake Forest Preserve?

There is a lot not being said here. The house on Kilbourn sits very close to neighboring houses, anyone see or hear anything? When is garbage pickup for the house on Kilbourn? Has the property been searched with cadaver dogs? Has it been verified Chad did not pick her up while Brian was sleeping? Not pointing fingers, just asking questions from the innermost circle out to see what can factually be ruled out.

The house on Kilbourn appears to be in foreclosure. Perhaps once it is vacant the bank or whomever buys the foreclosure will allow cadaver dogs to search the property. No stone left unturned.

Another thought, I find it odd that Cheyann would only reach out to one friend to come get her. If she couldn't reach Chad and BB was really sleeping, why wouldn't she attempt to contact other friends? Could someone else have picked her up?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back