Found Deceased CA - Adea Shabani, 25, Hollywood, 23 Feb 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder where this was. Right outside her apt? The friends went to Los Angeles PD so I think it happened nearby.
It's been said she had bags packed. I'm wondering a few things here. Was she getting away from him? Did she pack her own bags? Did he pack her bags as part of a staging? Did he drug her in her apt? Was she afraid of him? Had she just recently found out about his fiance?
When did he go to CO to see his fiance?
It could be that he proposed a romantic getaway. That could be the reason for "red candles" message.
He might have planed it so that when her friends look for her, it looks as if she ran away in her own accord. And maybe his plan went wrong...

With him being into acting he might have thought he had set the scene well by packing adea's luggage. We don't know I'd Adea was planning to go anywhere, just that the luggage was packed.
I really hope area is found for her loved ones to get closure. I think its the most selfish thing ever to commit suicide and not disclose the location of a body if you know where it is.
If you want to end your life, fine but why take that knowledge with you?

I hope he had his phone with him. In that case police can have access to his Icloud and lots of other valuable infos.
I hope his fiance will come forward with what she knows. Or maybe nor...

if she is somewhere between Hollywood and Sacramento, then she will be not far from either 99 or 5. there are a lot of desolate places ESPECIALLY along 5, but its pretty flat and birds would be apparent. hopefully ppl will keep their eyes out.

did he drive to CO "to see his fiancée"? are they sure she isn't along that route?

if she is somewhere between Hollywood and Sacramento, then she will be not far from either 99 or 5. there are a lot of desolate places ESPECIALLY along 5, but its pretty flat and birds would be apparent. hopefully ppl will keep their eyes out.

did he drive to CO "to see his fiancée"? are they sure she isn't along that route?

According to news articles, he had just returned from seeing his fiancee in CO. I wonder if his or Adea's phone pings are why police believe she's between LA and Sacramento. It's possible he went/was going to visit someone in the Sacramento area.

I'm working on a new thread. It should be ready in about 10 minutes.

The PI was I Ashleigh B tonight, but not a lot of new info.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member