GUILTY UT - Breezy Otteson, 17, & Riley Powell, 18, found deceased, Tooele, 30 Dec 2017 *Arrest*

Heartbreaking. These poor kids, at least they were together. [emoji173][emoji173]

[emoji92] Justice for Breezy and Riley[emoji92]

Oh how sad...I was very surprised to see that so many people “explore” these abandoned mines for whatever reason, I’m not sure.
And I’ll leave it at that I until further information comes out.
I will sit in my hands now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Searching for Breezy and Riley page just posted an update. Interesting statement regarding POIs.....

That is interesting.

I wouldn't call that interesting I would call it completely shocking. :thud:
If it wasn't them.... who was it?
Did the neighbor lie or were they mistaken about Riley's Jeep being towed. Wow.

I just watched channel 2 news. They discussed the fb post but did not elaborate. LE also changed their presser from tomorrow to Friday. IMO, they want to wait and announce an arrest. And then there is this:

http://kutv.com/news/local/two-bodi...-believed-to-belong-to-two-missing-utah-teens

Sgnt. Spencer Cannon, with the Utah County Sheriff’s Office, says, “we are obviously not going to leave Juab County Sheriff’s in the dark because they know a lot about this investigation that we would have to do over again.”

“There are a lot of witnesses they talked to, acquaintances, we believe, and they believe know things about them, there's likely to be some action here soon,” Cannon said.

Reminds me of the Christopher Lee and Erin Corwin case. Perhaps they will find more evidence also on that ledge as they did in the other case.

What follows is complete speculation on my part.

The grandmother had spoken to that one news station, and had said that her boyfriend, "Clubby", was the one that towed the car-- maybe she was telling the truth?

Maybe these kids came to this terrible New Year's Eve party at Grandma and Clubby's trailer and there were illegal, highly intoxicating substances involved, the kind which can induce violent behavior. And one or more people at the party, not necessarily any of the biological family members, killed the kids after an altercation of some sort. The sloppy, amateur attempt to cover up the crime instead of reporting it is a result of the fact that Riley's mother, grandmother and their boyfriends and friends are all involved in hard drugs, probably meth.

All just a wild guess. I just hate so much that this happened to these kids.

I wouldn't call that interesting I would call it completely shocking. :thud:
If it wasn't them.... who was it?
Did the neighbor lie or were they mistaken about Riley's Jeep being towed. Wow.

I have to see LE tell me before I stop seeing side eyed..

On Facebook, Breezy's aunt explains why she doesn't think mom and bf aren't involved. Maybe they are not. IMO, the aunt has been fooled by a psychopath. We shall see.....

On Facebook, Breezy's aunt explains why she doesn't think mom and bf aren't involved. Maybe they are not. IMO, the aunt has been fooled by a psychopath. We shall see.....

I'm looking at the latest post, and I don't see any explanation of such. Any hints as to where I can find that she is explaining such? I just see that she's making a statement it is not biomom or boy friend, no explanation. Is it somewhere else?

I'm looking at the latest post, and I don't see any explanation of such. Any hints as to where I can find that she is explaining such? I just see that she's making a statement it is not biomom or boy friend, no explanation. Is it somewhere else?

Searching for Breezy and Riley is responding to Brittany 10 Hrs ago. And it's buried under "view two previous replies" Hope that helps

From KSL. com

EUREKA, Juab County — Arrests have been made in connection with two bodies found in a remote Utah County mine, authorities said Thursday.

Utah County Undersheriff Darin Durfey said multiple arrests have been made. He said individuals involved are from Utah and authorities are "familiar" with at least one of them.

An official announcement was expected to be made later Thursday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back