TX TX - Houston, Huffman, Lake Houston, HispFem 20-45, severed head in bag, tattooed makeup, Mar'18

May want to include Louisiana in the search. It’s an easy drive on Hwy 90 to come over from LA and jog up to 1960.

If you drive the speed limit it’s about a 2 hour drive from Sulphur LA.

It’s a long shot but may be worth the look.

This is a bit of a longshot regarding the red hair ... could the " red " color be the result of some kind of chemical reaction with the water/bag material/environment instead of a natural hair color ? This person may have had a bit of a mix of brown and red for instance , and that exposure might somehow show the red more prominently than during life . Just a thought .

May want to include Louisiana in the search. It’s an easy drive on Hwy 90 to come over from LA and jog up to 1960.

If you drive the speed limit it’s about a 2 hour drive from Sulphur LA.

It’s a long shot but may be worth the look.

Absolutely! If I were to take off someones head, I would drive over state lines, especially if it were only a few hours away, heck I'd do it (and without my cell phone ) in a heartbeat NOT a long shot IMO!!!!

This is a bit of a longshot regarding the red hair ... could the " red " color be the result of some kind of chemical reaction with the water/bag material/environment instead of a natural hair color ? This person may have had a bit of a mix of brown and red for instance , and that exposure might somehow show the red more prominently than during life . Just a thought .

Or it could have been blonde but blood, or other fluids making it look red...

That’s awful for the mom and daughter to find that. Hoping she’s identified soon.

https://www.chron.com/news/houston-...-remains-found-in-Houston-police-12778878.php

"Bentley said an anthropological profile will be prepared by next week with an estimate of age range and nationality. She said a flyer will be developed and made available to the public to help identify the person.

The person who found the remains realized it was a human head because an eye socket was visible, according to the Homicide Division on Wednesday afternoon."

Hopefully next week there's more to go on.

I've been looking thru missing persons from the past month. I'm wondering, should I expand my timeline? What are the odds she was abducted and held captive for some time before her death?

I've been looking thru missing persons from the past month. I'm wondering, should I expand my timeline? What are the odds she was abducted and held captive for some time before her death?

Anything is possible. I read in another thread that hair takes 30 days to one year to decompose? If that’s accurate she was killed in that timeframe since her hair was easily identified as red.

I was watching ID and I have noticed over the years with various stories the timeline on death here in TX is often OFF badly! I wonder if it has something to do with weather ?? I know we have a huge body Farm here so you would think things would be more accurate , the one I was watching the other night had an est of 6 months to a year and it turned out exposure had mummified (the parts of her that were under a blanket were totally decomposed) her hands and leg and she was only there for a few weeks !

Investigators told Eyewitness News that they believe someone threw the trash bag over the bridge, aiming for the water, and missed.

VIDEO at link: http://abc13.com/human-remains-found-near-lake-houston-authorities-say-/3256050/

3270212_1280x720.jpg

I know it’s not close to Galveston, but the dumping or attempt to dump in water has me wondering if this could be connected to the UID Galveston boy?

https://m.chron.com/news/houston-te...-remains-found-in-Houston-police-12778878.php

More new info maybe?

Says she had really good teeth and they think dental records will provide their match. They are following a lead in Victoria. Gives timeline if at least 1 week.
From your link it says investigators are traveling to Victoria to review a case there for potential I.D. ( but they don’t think the timeline fits),
Isn’t Victoria closer to Galveston?
I’m making a huge stretch and assumption I know, but I just really wonder if she could be the mom of the Galveston doe?

From your link it says investigators are traveling to Victoria to review a case there for potential I.D. ( but they don’t think the timeline fits),
Isn’t Victoria closer to Galveston?
I’m making a huge stretch and assumption I know, but I just really wonder if she could be the mom of the Galveston doe?

Victoria is about half way to Corpus from Houston, roughly 156 miles from the drop. I wonder if Hwy 90 runs through there, will have to check the maps. 1969 runs to Beaumont I think. It was the only route open during Harvey and even then it was about 6-8” deep on the road.

Unless their missing traveled to Houston IMO I don’t see someone coming to Lake Houston to dispose of someone. You have Lake Victoria and Colorado River. Plus Lake Conroe. Coming from Beaumont you cross the Trinity.

Victoria is about half way to Corpus from Houston, roughly 156 miles from the drop. I wonder if Hwy 90 runs through there, will have to check the maps. 1969 runs to Beaumont I think. It was the only route open during Harvey and even then it was about 6-8” deep on the road.

Unless their missing traveled to Houston IMO I don’t see someone coming to Lake Houston to dispose of someone. You have Lake Victoria and Colorado River. Plus Lake Conroe. Coming from Beaumont you cross the Trinity.

My point I missed making above is unless the murderer dropped parts here and there in the water, it seems odd to pick the 1960 bridge. I guess it’s desolate but there are lots of bayous and ditches that was more desolate.

Police are now trying to find anyone with information on the identity of a man seen in the area about two weeks before the head was found. He is described as being in his early to mid-20s with short dark brown hair and long bangs that went across his face. He is about 5 feet 4 inches to 5 feet 8 inches tall with light skin, and he was wearing a gray and black plaid shirt.

Police say the man was driving a teal or blue-green Chevrolet Silverado extended cab pickup truck. The back left passenger window was broken and had what appeared to be cardboard over the window. The truck is described as having lots of rust and looking as if it had been wrecked several times.

Witnesses told police the man got out of the truck from the front passenger side and then threw a black plastic bag off the bridge.

Investigators told Eyewitness News that they believe someone threw the trash bag over the bridge, aiming for the water, and missed.

Police say the victim appeared to be a white or Hispanic female between the ages of 20 and 45 years old.

Detectives with the Houston Police Department are looking into missing persons cases in Harris, Montgomery and Liberty counties.

http://abc13.com/man-wanted-in-connection-with-severed-head-found-in-bag/3308898/

My local community page has the police sketch of the woman. Need to find a msm link to post it. If anyone has better luck, it’s out there.

Never mind, they had wrong picture linked.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtandSims4
Back