Videos of Patsy and John

Solace

Reaction score
I am starting a new thread in the hopes that if anyone has info of any videos, you can direct me there. BUT

I just got lucky and was able to access the Patsy Ramsey interview in 2000 by Detective Haney. He is the detective who tells her there is evidence of her involvement in the murder and evidence of prior sexual abuse of JonBenet.

Patsy comes across as stoned and one might not recognize it if one just tunes in for part of it or if one is not acquainted with someone on pills. She comes across as very crude at one point. She is trying to describe a design on the shirt that JonBenet wore and she grabs her own breasts, one hand on each. She sits back against the couch, not very demurely at all. I won't hold that against her, just say she is crude. HOWEVER, she is very loaded and if you listen carefully some of the words run into others, not all the time but it happens. But her speech is slow and very affected.

In short, Patsy our friend, is an addict. NO DOUBT ABOUT IT. NONE AT ALL.:cool:

I am starting a new thread in the hopes that if anyone has info of any videos, you can direct me there. BUT

I just got lucky and was able to access the Patsy Ramsey interview in 2000 by Detective Haney. He is the detective who tells her there is evidence of her involvement in the murder and evidence of prior sexual abuse of JonBenet.

Patsy comes across as stoned and one might not recognize it if one just tunes in for part of it or if one is not acquainted with someone on pills. She comes across as very crude at one point. She is trying to describe a design on the shirt that JonBenet wore and she grabs her own breasts, one hand on each. She sits back against the couch, not very demurely at all. I won't hold that against her, just say she is crude. HOWEVER, she is very loaded and if you listen carefully some of the words run into others, not all the time but it happens. But her speech is slow and very affected.

In short, Patsy our friend, is an addict. NO DOUBT ABOUT IT. NONE AT ALL.:cool:

Off subject KIND OF....but, there is also a video...(and I posted the link on another thread here awhile back)....where Patsy is crying on John's shoulder, and he is practically laughing. He has that "forever smirk" on his face anyway, but...this was more than a smirk. It was in a tribute video for JB, on youtube, and someone even posted about "why was he smiling so big, when Patsy was crying on his shoulder?" Almost like he was thinking..."Don't cry honey....we got away with it! There's nothing to worry about". IMO

Off subject KIND OF....but, there is also a video...(and I posted the link on another thread here awhile back)....where Patsy is crying on John's shoulder, and he is practically laughing. He has that "forever smirk" on his face anyway, but...this was more than a smirk. It was in a tribute video for JB, on youtube, and someone even posted about "why was he smiling so big, when Patsy was crying on his shoulder?" Almost like he was thinking..."Don't cry honey....we got away with it! There's nothing to worry about". IMO

Thanks Ames.

Ames could you please post that link again I have had no luck finding it & Solace could you please post a link to the video of the Patsy Ramsey interview in 2000 by Detective Haney,thanks a bunch Lannie:angel:

Ames could you please post that link again I have had no luck finding it & Solace could you please post a link to the video of the Patsy Ramsey interview in 2000 by Detective Haney,thanks a bunch Lannie:angel:

Hi Lannie....try this link.

http://youtube.com/results?search_query=jonbenet+ramsey+tribute+&search=Search

It was one made by jess9191..and she made a few of them. I cannot remember the exact one though. I will go back after I post this and try and find it, but I thought that if you had a link, that at least you would have something to start searching with. I will let you know if I can find it again.

The link for the Patsy Ramsey interview by Detective Haney is on Courttv. I will do better. Be right back.

The link for the Patsy Ramsey interview by Detective Haney is on Courttv. I will do better. Be right back.

Here you go:

http://www.courttv.com/news/ramsey/

GOOD LUCK! You will see John's there also. They are a strange breed alright. They are not above making jokes. Now this is just me, but I would most likely be beyond saving if this had happened to my child. And four years will not make the hurt any less. But again, this is just me.

Wow was she out of it, I can't beleive they did not bring this up as they were intveiwing her, they had to look out for those crazy waving arms of her's.
Poor JB, to of been in the care of such a person ,know wonder her young life was such a reck ,
thank you again for the links I hope everyone here at webs.gets the time to veiw them , Lannie

Wow was she out of it, I can't beleive they did not bring this up as they were intveiwing her, they had to look out for those crazy waving arms of her's.
Poor JB, to of been in the care of such a person ,know wonder her young life was such a reck ,
thank you again for the links I hope everyone here at webs.gets the time to veiw them , Lannie

Hey Lannie, I found the one on youtube, that I told you about....its a tribute video of JB, called "Somewhere".....thats the name of the song that plays during the video, and its by jess9191...I did a search of all of my previous posts, and I found it.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=l0aEYkjGtPU

Good direct link , what a beautiful video,& song, ,,,yes so odd of john , that grin, was unnerving,

Good direct link , what a beautiful video,& song, ,,,yes so odd of john , that grin, was unnerving,

I thought so too...he started talking to her with that big smile on his face too. I am guessing that this is what he said to her..."It's okay Patsy....why are you crying? We got away with it...so, don't you worry...you hear?" IMO

That would have been great if they had brought it up, her being on medication. Then she would have been on the defensive even more and very nervous. They let her slide again.

That would have been great if they had brought it up, her being on medication. Then she would have been on the defensive even more and very nervous. They let her slide again.

She probably would have said...."If YOUR child had just been found murdered...then YOU would be on medication too!" That would have been her defense. I do believe that she killed her daughter, BUT....I would have to be medicated too...if my daughter had just been found murdered. So, what I am saying is, that IMO....even though there are alot of red flags with Patsy....I do not think that this is one of them. Because IF she were innocent....which she isn't imo...but IF she were....she would have had to still have been medicated. IMO

She probably would have said...."If YOUR child had just been found murdered...then YOU would be on medication too!" That would have been her defense. I do believe that she killed her daughter, BUT....I would have to be medicated too...if my daughter had just been found murdered. So, what I am saying is, that IMO....even though there are alot of red flags with Patsy....I do not think that this is one of them. Because IF she were innocent....which she isn't imo...but IF she were....she would have had to still have been medicated. IMO

No, it is not a red flag that she killed her daughter. But it does show that she takes medication, and she takes it when under stress. So she started having major stress with the onset of cancer and I doubt she stopped taking anxiety medication when she went into remission. If she were on medication the night of the murder, it could have been a catalyst for the murder.

No, it is not a red flag that she killed her daughter. But it does show that she takes medication, and she takes it when under stress. So she started having major stress with the onset of cancer and I doubt she stopped taking anxiety medication when she went into remission. If she were on medication the night of the murder, it could have been a catalyst for the murder.

Yep, now I have to agree with you on that....because I think that prescription drugs, coupled with the cocktails that she had at the party, is the reason that she flew into the rage attack that killed her daughter. Doctors will tell you, drugs and alcohol do not mix. I believe thats the reason too, that she was probably more on edge that night, than usual. I do remember that was the investigator's very first theory...that Patsy was a bit tipsy from the party, JB wet the bed...Patsy didn't feel like dealing with it at that time...because she was "buzzed up"....so she flew into her alcohol (plus maybe drug) filled rage. (IMO)

Yep, now I have to agree with you on that....because I think that prescription drugs, coupled with the cocktails that she had at the party, is the reason that she flew into the rage attack that killed her daughter. Doctors will tell you, drugs and alcohol do not mix. I believe thats the reason too, that she was probably more on edge that night, than usual. I do remember that was the investigator's very first theory...that Patsy was a bit tipsy from the party, JB wet the bed...Patsy didn't feel like dealing with it at that time...because she was "buzzed up"....so she flew into her alcohol (plus maybe drug) filled rage. (IMO)

There was only one time where I thought I did not see her on medication and it was a LKL interview. But more than likely she was on medication, just not as much. It was some time after the murder of JonBenet and it was after the Grand Jury so they were feeling better and she looked better. Linda Hoffman Paugh said she heard Patsy yelling and JonBenet yelling and crying on a daily basis in the bathroom (now I am also going to consider the source that Linda is angry because she was named by Patsy). But it does appear that Patsy was dealing with soiled underwear and bedwetting on a daily basis.

But in reality if a child is wetting the bed that much, something is wrong, somewhere. It could be abuse, but I am leaning more towards the pageants and all the other bul$$it going on. They were constantly doing things, putting on shows, doing benefits, JonBenet practicing. Was there a childhood in there somewhere. I don't think so. No wonder she is wetting her bed. I know UK and others think it is from abuse. I am just not sure of that.

It sure looks inappropriate, all right.

Any other ideas what he could have been saying?

What a weird case!

Wasn't it about a year before, or maybe after, when little Sabrina Isenberg disappeared? People said the same kinds of things about them, and they do look suspicious, the mom's father over-acting so much, and her too.

A few evidences of a possible intruder were found, which I'd better not try to list. I would surely leave something out. They were charged, and if I remember correctly, which I may not, it was decided that police made their surveillance tapes say things that weren't proveable.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back2theGardenAgain
Back