Will the Long Island Serial Killer ever be caught?

Will the Long Island Serial Killer ever be caught?

• YES.

Votes: 211 43.9%
  • NO.

Votes: 141 29.3%
  • NOT SURE.

Votes: 129 26.8%

• Total voters
From what I read and what I have been told I have to wonder why this fellow wasn't caught long before the latest incident? My understanding is they may have videos of him in other homes with enough information that should have required immediate action.

But this is a county that routinely covers up crimes of the connected until they can no longer do so.

This man needs medical help and support, not jail.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost...reaking-into-home-swiping-womans-panties/amp/

Judge arrested for breaking into home, swiping woman’s panties

It’s first-degree panty larceny.

A Long Island judge got caught with his robes down Thursday after he broke into a neighbor’s house and took off in possession of a pair of women’s panties, a report said.

Suffolk County Judge Robert Cicale snuck into the East Islip home at around 9 a.m. but fled once he realized a 23-year-old women was inside, according to Newsday.

The woman called 911 and gave them a description of Cicale.

Cops then discovered the judge outside the home and with the undies on his person, the paper said.

“He was found with . . . female undergarments. We don’t know if these were the proceeds from the burglary today or a previous break-in,” Acting Commissioner Stuart Cameron told Newsday.

Cicale was charged with second-degree burglary.
Omg that looks like the guy in my dream that i had about lisk when i was overnighting near cahokia mounds. Same hostile demeanor. Good looking dark haired man.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Hawk, you ever hear of Russell Williams, a rapist & killer that was a Colonel in the Canadian military that was a decorated military pilot who had flown Canadian Forces VIP aircraft for dignitaries such as Queen Elizabeth II, Prince Philip, and the Governor General and Prime Minister of Canada.

He had broken into like 82 women's homes & stolen lingerie, panties & bras. Then he moved onto sexually assaulting 3 women, taking & killing one before getting caught.

A lot of these stories start with breaking in & stealing women's panties/lingerie, then moving to sexual assault & then murder.

I wonder if he just started down on this road, or was at it for a while......he's 49 years old, so not young, but not too old either.
I watched a documentary type show on russell williams..

I watched a documentary type show on russell williams..

Interesting documentary show, ive seen it also. Russell was a sick man.....the cops found a video of him dressed up in women's lingerie & dancing in front of the camera.

How these men that worked so hard & sacrificed so much & have great careers, like Russell a high paying pilot, or this judge, & all of a sudden they're creepy & doing things nobody would ever guess.

My thoughts are they've always had this sickness, but were smart enough to hide it well & continue with a successful career IMO, these are the most dangerous to have in the community.

Its one thing if you want to.be a cross dresser, which I find freaky & disturbed, but its a totally different sick ball game when you break into houses to steal lingerie & "worn" panties.

From what I read and what I have been told I have to wonder why this fellow wasn't caught long before the latest incident? My understanding is they may have videos of him in other homes with enough information that should have required immediate action.

But this is a county that routinely covers up crimes of the connected until they can no longer do so.

This man needs medical help and support, not jail.

Hawk, when someone is busted for stealing panties, can the detectives go thru cell phone records, search the judges house, etc? Just asking because I don't know what the protocol would be for a crime like this.

Interesting documentary show, ive seen it also. Russell was a sick man.....the cops found a video of him dressed up in women's lingerie & dancing in front of the camera.

How these men that worked so hard & sacrificed so much & have great careers, like Russell a high paying pilot, or this judge, & all of a sudden they're creepy & doing things nobody would ever guess.

My thoughts are they've always had this sickness, but were smart enough to hide it well & continue with a successful career IMO, these are the most dangerous to have in the community.

Its one thing if you want to.be a cross dresser, which I find freaky & disturbed, but its a totally different sick ball game when you break into houses to steal lingerie & "worn" panties.
Yes, they are the most dangerous amongst us because no one will ever suspect them and therefore their crimes will go unsolved. At least they will get the judges dna because of his arrest and it will be interesting if it links him to other crimes. When i saw the judges picture, shivers went up my spine. I saw a similar looking man in my dreams when i was starting to read about lisk.

Hawk, when someone is busted for stealing panties, can the detectives go thru cell phone records, search the judges house, etc? Just asking because I don't know what the protocol would be for a crime like this.

YES, AND they have already done that. Took his computers from his home and his office. What else they took I don't know. The thinking it is for child *advertiser censored* as the gal with the panties worked for The Town of Islip as an intern when she was much younger.

Yes, they are the most dangerous amongst us because no one will ever suspect them and therefore their crimes will go unsolved. At least they will get the judges dna because of his arrest and it will be interesting if it links him to other crimes. When i saw the judges picture, shivers went up my spine. I saw a similar looking man in my dreams when i was starting to read about lisk.

Your dream would be wild if it came true.......but wouldn't it be crazy insane if LISK was so careful to watch his every move of not getting detected & then went & did something so stupid as this?

I don't see LISK doing something this stupid, but you never know. Of course we can't say anyone is LISK until the facts & evidence points to a solid suspect.

YES, AND they have already done that. Took his computers from his home and his office. What else they took I don't know. The thinking it is for child *advertiser censored* as the gal with the panties worked for The Town of Islip as an intern when she was much younger.

So they could get him on much worse charges if they find anything worse than stealing panties.

For a long time i had a nagging suspician that lisk chose petite women because he liked little girls. Pedaphile tendancies.

The PANTY to LISK connection: My information is 3 of the GB4 were killed by having their panties shoved down their throats. Now I am not suggesting for a moment the judge is LISK, but it sure is interesting if my information is right.about 3 GB4 had panties in their throats.

What the FEDS should have done when they arrested Burke was to take his computers. They should have torn his SUV apart to see if he had video recording equipment secreted in his vehicle to film his love conquests. Who rides around with various sex toys and lubricants in their car.

Your dream would be wild if it came true.......but wouldn't it be crazy insane if LISK was so careful to watch his every move of not getting detected & then went & did something so stupid as this?

I don't see LISK doing something this stupid, but you never know. Of course we can't say anyone is LISK until the facts & evidence points to a solid suspect.
Speaking of stupid . He was still around when the cops showed up.

I have no doubt there is corruption and coverups in LI. But with all due respect, I just can’t jump on board with LISK being LE and/or a conspiracy to cover it up. First, LISK is a twisted demented individual and I simply can’t fathom that nothing would show up during the Psych Evaluation taken prior to becoming LE. Second, Is it a stretch to think the pervert carrying around (stolen) women’s underwear and/or sex toys (who could’ve easily slipped through the crack during the eval’s) is the same as the sadistic murderer who hacks up women and drives to multiple locations with her body (body parts) in tow? If this is the case, then something would have also shown up on their Eval to suggest they are capable of turning a blind eye and covering up one of most heinous crimes imaginable. Unless he/she expects this during a career in LE, how could that person take the exam and not come out looking like a total psychopath? Anyone know?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just too many stories about what SOME of them do to agree with you. Truth is the more I look at it the more I believe Burke has something to do with it in some fashion or another. No doubt in my mind is if he didn't actually do it he knows something about it.

I have no doubt there is corruption and coverups in LI. But with all due respect, I just can’t jump on board with LISK being LE and/or a conspiracy to cover it up. First, LISK is a twisted demented individual and I simply can’t fathom that nothing would show up during the Psych Evaluation taken prior to becoming LE. Second, Is it a stretch to think the pervert carrying around (stolen) women’s underwear and/or sex toys (who could’ve easily slipped through the crack during the eval’s) is the same as the sadistic murderer who hacks up women and drives to multiple locations with her body (body parts) in tow? If this is the case, then something would have also shown up on their Eval to suggest they are capable of turning a blind eye and covering up one of most heinous crimes imaginable. Unless he/she expects this during a career in LE, how could that person take the exam and not come out looking like a total psychopath? Anyone know?

It is NOT a heinous crime when the victims are prostitutes. This became 'heinous" because of the circumstances surrounding it. had it not for a conscientious cop taking his dog out for some exercise and training they would still be looking for SG.

The PANTY to LISK connection: My information is 3 of the GB4 were killed by having their panties shoved down their throats. Now I am not suggesting for a moment the judge is LISK, but it sure is interesting if my information is right.about 3 GB4 had panties in their throats.

I've never heard this and I have a hard time buying that

It is NOT a heinous crime when the victims are prostitutes. This became 'heinous" because of the circumstances surrounding it. had it not for a conscientious cop taking his dog out for some exercise and training they would still be looking for SG.

So, that’s the consensus, they were prostitutes and the mentality goes beyond their death itself? Are you saying the manner in which they were tortured and brutalized doesn’t matter to them either? I’ll never understand that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back