CA CA - Hannah, 16, Devonte, 15, & Sierra Hart, 12, Mendocino County, 26 March 2018 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^^^^^ Poppyflower, Good Post-

I think the CPS visit was the straw that broke the came's back. One more problem she could not face.

Did CPS come back a second time with LE or am I imagining that? If LE infact did come with CPS, an APB should have gone out. Shouldn't be able to run after CPS shows up.

Maybe a stupid question, and I have already asked, but not about the front seats.

Now they are saying that no one was buckled up.
Wouldn´t there have been this annoying, DING DING DING going on?

How was the temperature in the area?
If we are assuming they were sleeping in the car prior to Jen plunging it over the edge, could they have had the car turned off?

As soon as she ignited it, the dinging would start though, waking everybody up.

Did CPS come back a second time with LE or am I imagining that? If LE infact did come with CPS, an APB should have gone out. Shouldn't be able to run after CPS shows up.

LE did not come back with CPS- that we know of. it was in Oregon that LE was involved w/ CPS.

Can someone please post a pic so the hideous tooth pic isn't what you see when scrolling on tapatalk? ((shudder)))

*If* they were in the car, there are many other factors aside from velocity vector. Where the car hit first, and so forth. There are so many unknowns, it is hard to predict without computer modeling.

Patience is also not my forte. I enjoy reading the possibilities and speculation. With no tracks to follow or use up top, I wonder how they'll determine the angle of travel and how many rotations the vehicle made....I probably should just go Google crash reconstruction. I did a little googling about ejection before and it sounds like the forces from a flipping car are really something.

But yes...*if* they were even in the car. I'm still entertaining the notion.

I haven't read every post but so far I haven't seen any pictures where you can see the kids arms. Short sleeve t-shirts always have long sleeve shirts underneath. Could be to hide bruises or frailness.

From previous thread:

They are positive that the woman in the picture IS Jennifer - she used a club card from the grocery store. The clothes she's wearing in the photo are the same clothes she was recovered in.

If I was planning to commit suicide, I don't think I'd bother using a club card for my last purchase. This makes me think that the cliff plunge was spur of the moment rather than premeditated.

Jennifer & Sarah Hart: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

...Later reports revealed more about what happened in 2010. During an interview with police, Abigail told a detective that Jennifer was the one who hit her (although Sarah was the one who ultimately pled guilty), Oregon Live reported. Abigail said that Jennifer was angry because a penny fell out of her pocket. She said Jennifer dragged her to the bathroom and submerged her head under cold water in the tub, then spanking her repeatedly with a closed fist. Abigail said she was grounded, and sometimes her punishment would include missing lunch. Abigail’s siblings didn’t all back her up. One sibling said that Abigail lied about the beating and had only been given a time out. That sibling also said that the parents only used open hands for spanking. Another sibling said they weren’t spanked or made to go without food.

https://heavy.com/news/2018/03/jennifer-sarah-hart-six-children-drove-off-cliff-cause-crash/

3. Sarah Hart Pleaded Guilty to Domestic Assault Involving One of Her Daughters in 2011

https://www.scribd.com/document/375058494/Sarah-Hart-2011-domestic-abuse-case-court-documents

---
Posting the domestic abuse case court documents (second link). This article @ The Heavy is one of the more in depth I've read.

So can someone direct me to these ss? I did a google search and can’t find anything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From previous thread:

If I was planning to commit suicide, I don't think I'd bother using a club card for my last purchase. This makes me think that the cliff plunge was spur of the moment rather than premeditated.

If I were planning mass murder, I *might* consider using a club card and risk [plan on] being photographed casually buying morning groceries at a Safeway during a *trip*...

I believe JH may have hoped to make people think this was a tragic accident, and go out mourned as a heroine who died taking her family on yet another family excursion, rather than be remembered as a mass murderer.

JMO.

This news article dated this morning has a video that shows an animation of the vehicle's position stopped and then driving to the cliff. It starts at the 0:56 mark.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/hart-family-crash-cellphone-found-near-site-of-deadly-suv-plunge/

I've always gotten the impression from the experts talking about the software data that the car was recorded as stopping (ie. braking), then accelerating suddenly for 70+ feet until plunging off the edge. For this reason I've not felt the family parked and slept there (5' from the hwy) prior to taking that plunge.

Why the seatbelts were off would be the question, though. My theory considering this might be that JH stopped the car (braking, not parking) and told the kids they were getting out for a leg stretch, starry sky view, sunset view (etc., depending on the time). As they all unbuckled, she then hit the accelerator.

The data on the SUV airbag software has a short run before overriding and retaping. (It's described in an earlier article on these threads--only several seconds prior to impact and several seconds after are recorded...wish I could find the article again. ) Don't think they'd get the same data from a car parked overnight with sleeping children followed by engine ignition and sudden acceleration...or we may have heard it described more that way. JMO, could be wrong.

Maybe a stupid question, and I have already asked, but not about the front seats.

If we are assuming they were sleeping in the car prior to Jen plunging it over the edge, could they have had the car turned off?

My driver instructor turned that "ding ding ding" function off of the driving lessons car because, even though, the driver always had the seat belt on, the thing would go off and it was very distracting for a person learning how to drive. Now, I don't know if it would be possible to do in every vehicle so, I'm not sure if was even possible to do the same thing on their vehicle.

I found the entire tooth story strange too. I'm thinking Hannah may have had some other problem that weakened her teeth in the socket, gum disease or some other gum infection/condition maybe. She would still be young to have that but it must be rare for a whole tooth to fall out from tripping over shoes in a hallway. I just feel that there is some other medical reason for her entire tooth to leave it's socket. She seems very small for her age so maybe it's a possibility.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Agreed. If, in fact, that is what happened, I think there may be a medical issue that would have caused the entire tooth to detach like that. I know diabetes and other chronic diseases can have that effect.

Regardless, WHO THE HE$$ POSTS THAT ON SM? They, supposedly, were so private and focused on their own tribe. I find it SO inappropriate to post the photo and the backlash for this little girl. I’ll stop.

Good point. My car has a lag time before the seatbelt ding ding goes off.

Maybe they walked the dogs there, car parked & running, and it was a gun it for the cliff as soon as they got back in?

I am agreeing with Poppyflowers theory that this happened at night. In part, because while I think this act might have been in JH's mind, if at night it's a more abstract plunge into the darkness? Also, it would not be seen by other motorists even from a distance? Was it that "spur of the moment"?

I, too wonder about the weather conditions, they said it was clear, would the moon be visable, up over the mountains, reflecting on the water?

https://www.google.com/amp/people.c...ash-kills-eight-california/amp/?source=images

attachment.php
Quote from 'People' text:

"During police questioning, Sarah admitted to letting her “anger get out of control” and spanking her daughter the day before, according to the criminal complaint against her. But according to the Oregonian, it was Jennifer whom Abigail said had hit her."

Here is the smoking gun that it was Jennifer that was the sadistic partner. Sara's statement to police later on about administering the beating should have been compared to what was told to them the previous day. Abigail an eye witness the day pior said that it was Jennifer. Abigail spoke the truth to the police in her statement that it was Jennifer that caused the skin bruising trauma and pain.It was just as we thought all along Jennifer was a monster.The part none of us can imagine is how could a partner enable a sick monster like Jennifer brutally torture her family. The only answer I have read that remotely makes sick sense of it 'is that they love their abuser'. Also another part is they are afraid the abuser will turn on them too and then they become the punching bag both physically and verbally. Most illusive to me at least is there is a piece that binds them to their abuser that is so monstrous that it is the stuff of nightmares.
This is my opinion only.I use strong adjectives to describe my horror at the abuse.

:cow:​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member