LA LA - Rondreiz Cortez “Junior” Phillips, 4, Homer, Claiborne Parish, 05 Apr 2018

cybervampira

Reaction score
Have you seen this child? 4-year-old boy missing in Claiborne Parish

The child, Rondreiz Cortez “Junior” Phillips is a 4-year-old black male with black hair and brown eyes. He is approximately 3’ tall and weighs about 45 pounds. Rondreiz was last seen at approximately 11:30 a.m. in the 100 block of Howard Road, Lisbon, Claiborne Parish, Louisiana, wearing a white shirt, blue jeans and black and yellow rubber boots.
94b4929e94f11723433b6169a861bf49.jpg

Anyone having any information as to the whereabouts of Rondreiz Cortez “Junior” Phillips should immediately contact the Claiborne Parish Sheriff’s Office at 318-927-2011, 800-810-2011or 911 or Sgt. Stacey Pearson of the Louisiana Clearinghouse for Missing and Exploited Children/AMBER at 337-962-2605 or stacey.pearson@la.gov.

Article: https://www.thenewsstar.com/story/n...r-old-boy-missing-claiborne-parish/491942002/

Louisiana State Police post: https://www.facebook.com/LouisianaStatePolice/posts/2189900321026546

Authorities are combing woods off Louisiana Highway 152 about 15 miles east of Homer.

The child's mother reported him missing about 12:30 p.m., the sheriff said.

Authorities have since been doing grid searches of woods around the child's mobile home about 3 miles southeast of Lisbon.

A helicopter and a drone joined the search over the past two hours.

The child reportedly wandered off while outside with his stepfather, who may have been working on a vehicle at the time, the sheriff said.

http://www.ksla.com/story/37892476/...g-search-underway-in-woods-in-rural-claiborne

Gosh I hope they find him soon...and that stepdad had nothing to do with any of this. Too many of those cases as of late.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gosh I hope they find him soon...and that stepdad had nothing to do with any of this. Too many of those cases as of late.

That just crossed my mind[emoji22]

Please be safe Rondreiz.

Sent from my Life One X2 using Tapatalk

Sometimes those little buggers can quietly run off while you turn your head for one second! Amazing how fast these toddlers are. Praying he's ok and found soon. At this time, my heart goes out to the step father- nothing worse than a child being with you and pulling a Houdini act. Most are found right away, but some manage to travel far and in some cases, walk into dangerous places (ponds, creeks, etc) without a soul seeing them. My heart goes out to the Mom, too. For now, I just don't want to think the worst of them- too many cases of abuse and neglect lately- hoping for a happy reunion soon. :(

Oh dear Lord, please bring this child home! So many children....so many

"At some point"....?!?
Maybe they know something we don't.

The search for a missing toddler will resume around 8:30 a.m. Friday, after being suspended Thursday night.

Details remain scarce at this hour.

Authorities will continue raking through areas off Howard Road, near Highway 152, in search of the child.

Thursday, sources said this is a multi-agency effort, and drones, helicopters and rescue dogs have joined the search.

http://www.iberianet.com/national/n...cle_123afcf2-38fc-5f2c-8a61-7352a21d23d5.html

When the police call off a search in the evening, are civilians still allowed to search? I would not be able to sit still if that was my child.

Sometimes those little buggers can quietly run off while you turn your head for one second! Amazing how fast these toddlers are. Praying he's ok and found soon. At this time, my heart goes out to the step father- nothing worse than a child being with you and pulling a Houdini act. Most are found right away, but some manage to travel far and in some cases, walk into dangerous places (ponds, creeks, etc) without a soul seeing them. My heart goes out to the Mom, too. For now, I just don't want to think the worst of them- too many cases of abuse and neglect lately- hoping for a happy reunion soon. :(
I did this to my parents when I was 2 years old. I had traveled a great distance in a short period time. My heart goes out to this little boy and his family.

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk

When the police call off a search in the evening, are civilians still allowed to search? I would not be able to sit still if that was my child.
I was thinking the same thing. As a parent I would want to keep looking.

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk

Rondreiz where are you? I pray you are alive and safe.

I can't imagine what the mother must be going through. I really hope this won't turn out like most of us are thinking... [emoji53]

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

Of course they can, but you need to understand the town of Lisbon. On a good day, it might have 175 residents. Roads are still sometimes dirt & homes are far apart. I’m in La. and northern La is expecting some bad percipitation. It’s moving in now(10am).

Where are you little peach?

This thread needs some good mappers. And really more people, in general. I hate when missing kids threads don't get many followers.

This thread needs some good mappers. And really more people, in general. I hate when missing kids threads don't get many followers.

I'm not very good with maps. Lake Claiborne is close to Lisbon, where the little one went missing. I think it's a fairly rural area.

I hope he wandered and is found soon. He's been missing for a little more than 24 hours.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy
Back