GUILTY KS - Iviona Lewis, 23 mos, Hoisington, 18 March 2018 *Arrest*

I'm just so sick of these babies being hurt and killed. I think it would be a good idea for every single parent that has a child to come and have a read on websleuths. Its not like its a rare occurrence that you see these babies hurt by partners.
I know there is no crystal ball telling you if you are going to get a good partner but there are ways to find things out.
Its just too easy now for these bad people to get access to the most vulnerable. Being responsible and not just trusting anybody with these babies lives should surely be one of your main concerns.

Has anyone heard about funeral services?

I haven't heard or seen anything about a date for funeral services but I did find a page set up by someone in Hoisington for funeral cost as well as an uncle to Ivy. I'm not sure on the TOS regarding that so to be safe I will not link.

:rose: RIP Iviona :rose:

I'm just so sick of these babies being hurt and killed. I think it would be a good idea for every single parent that has a child to come and have a read on websleuths. Its not like its a rare occurrence that you see these babies hurt by partners.
I know there is no crystal ball telling you if you are going to get a good partner but there are ways to find things out.
Its just too easy now for these bad people to get access to the most vulnerable. Being responsible and not just trusting anybody with these babies lives should surely be one of your main concerns.

The other factor that almost 100% of the time goes hand in hand with these murders is drugs.

Obituary for Iviona in Great Bend Tribune today:
http://www.gbtribune.com/section/3/article/112533/

From Link:
Iviona Marae May Lewis, 2, passed away March 18, 2018 in Barton County.
Iviona was born April 3, 2015 to Devonte Lewis and Annissia Houp in Topeka.
Iviona was a loving little girl, she could make you feel good if you were in a sad mood. She was outgoing, smart and kind. Iviona was a mother hen, she would look after her brothers. She loved and took care of everybody.

Memorial service will be 2 p.m. Friday April 6, 2018, at Bryant Funeral Home with Pastor Jon Brudvig officiating. No visitation, cremation has taken place.
http://www.bryantfh.net/memsol.cgi?user_id=2087041

Obituary for Iviona in Great Bend Tribune today:
http://www.gbtribune.com/section/3/article/112533/

From Link:
Iviona Marae May Lewis, 2, passed away March 18, 2018 in Barton County.
Iviona was born April 3, 2015 to Devonte Lewis and Annissia Houp in Topeka.
Iviona was a loving little girl, she could make you feel good if you were in a sad mood. She was outgoing, smart and kind. Iviona was a mother hen, she would look after her brothers. She loved and took care of everybody.

Memorial service will be 2 p.m. Friday April 6, 2018, at Bryant Funeral Home with Pastor Jon Brudvig officiating. No visitation, cremation has taken place.
http://www.bryantfh.net/memsol.cgi?user_id=2087041

So the mother of the suspect, who said she was Ivy's grandmother, was correct- she was going to turn three in April. Poor sweet baby, rest in peace, sweetheart.

Just to let you know - CS will appear in court on April 5th.

Thursday, April 5th:
*Hearing - KS - Iviona Marae May Lewis (2) (last seen at 10:50p 3/18/18, reported missing at 3:49pm 3/20/18, found 3/21/18) - Chaz Stephens (25) Mom's BF charged with 1st degree murder, child abuse, possession of meth & possession of paraphernalia. $1M bond.

Probably be continued the court hearing that is. Seems time is always on the criminals side while they sit in jail, but what about the victim? Why didn't the criminal take TIME to think about their actions? Ugh. Drugs and sex, drugs and sex...all these babies killed so the parent could be someone to have sex... NOT someone to help them raise the child, provide a loving environment, provide a stable income, provide a home... nope... gotta have those drugs and sex. Can't dare raise the child a single parent, or get help from a grandparent, aunt, etc, nope... those people can't provide the sex. Well...I have no idea why it's a priority...

Tuesday, June 12th:
*Prelim Hearing – KS – Iviona Lewis (2) (last seen 3/18/18, reported missing 3/20/18, found 3/21/18) – Chaz Stephens (25) (Mom’s BF) charged with 1st degree murder, child abuse, possession of meth & possession of paraphernalia. $1M bond. Barton County 4/5/18 prelim hearing moved to today.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back