Deceased/Not Found TN - Joseph 'Joe Clyde' Daniels, 5, autistic, Dickson, 3 April 2018 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those of us who follow these cases often saw this coming I think. I posted my concerns earlier and was shut down for even thinking such. I am so saddened to hear this publicly.

RIP little angel.

We're pretty nice people here. We care.
Others ask why I do this.
I ask why they don't!

I came on here a bit ago and caught sight of the posts... that terrible gut punch, and then the sadness and anger at this being a parent's doing (did not see that coming). But I saw this post, and want to push it forward, as I only came onto this case at the end.

You guys all cared so much about this little boy, and that is the best of humanity. You're the earth angels, as were the many volunteers. I'm so sorry this is the outcome.

Little Joe, so many knew your value and went all out for you, precious boy... you were very important, and you will not be forgotten.

:rose:

I was thinking, maybe the witness was drunk driving, and didn’t want to get in trouble for it.

There’s two scenarios in my mind:

1. The witness did actually see Lil Joe, before the dad found him. The dad then kills Joe in a fit of rage.

2. The witness is the fathers friend, and was conspiring with him to cover up the crime.

IMO

Call me a cynic or call me naive but with LEs track record of getting false confessions and accusing innocent parents of murdering their children I'm going to withhold my anger until if and when Joe is recovered and there is absolute proof that his father is responsible.

Thank you. I like your approach. Let's hope you're right.

I was thinking, maybe the witness was drunk driving, and didn’t want to get in trouble for it.

There’s two scenarios in my mind:

1. The witness did actually see Lil Joe, before the dad found him. The dad then kills Joe in a fit of rage.

2. The witness is the fathers friend, and was conspiring with him to cover up the crime.

IMO
Or:
3. The witness saw someone completely different, saw the news report and his brain went spinning.

Reminders:

This outcome is horrible, but please think before you post. If a post is more about you and how you “knew” this would be the outcome than it is about finding little Joe, then don’t hit the “submit reply” button. The focus should remain on finding Joe.

Name calling or using name variations for anyone, including the accused killer, is not allowed, per TOS.

Wishing violence upon the accused killer is also against TOS.

Thank you for your cooperation.

This post lands at random.

Do we know what the Dad did for a living? Does he travel out of town? Have access to a company vehicle?

Have there been reports of abuse in the past?

CPS involvement?

So many questions.

I also didn't see this coming. I actually had to walk away and catch my breath. I am so disgusted, at a loss of words I'm allowed to say. Prayers to Joe and everyone who actually loved and cared about him. RIP Joe.

To all who searched and took time out of their lives to help find Joe. You are all AWESOME! I would hope this doesn't deter others when something this tragic happens. You are the hero's who cared in my book. Thank you!

So horrific. So you tell LE you did it but not where you put him?Is Dad spinning an accident and I panicked story? Hoping LE doesn't find him to know what actually was done????

Or:
3. The witness saw someone completely different, saw the news report and his brain went spinning.

4. Little Joe did, in fact, escape the house, he was seen walking along the road at 1 am, the father was called because it’s a small town and everyone knows everyone, the father is in a fit of rage because his son wandered off again, so he beats him and kills him when he finds him.

Of course, this is just my opinion and total speculation on my part.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Little Joe did, in fact, escape the house, he was seen walking along the road at 1 am, the father was called because it’s a small town and everyone knows everyone, the father is in a fit of rage because his son wandered off again, so he beats him and kills him when he finds him.

Of course, this is just my opinion and total speculation on my part.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But wouldn't the person who called the father tell LE about that? IMO

I was worried once I saw the original pictures released were of Joe Clyde when he was younger. Just like Lucas.

Yep. All too similar. There was no way...

(The minute that it is not too early for Bourbon.. I'm getting me some. Ice).

I must be getting really jaded. The second I heard that this young child disappeared while his parents were "sleeping" I knew the parents were involved. This poor baby. I am so tired of all these innocents being harmed by the people that are supposed to care for them the most. RIP little Joe. I am so sorry this happened to you sweet boy.

I must be getting really jaded. The second I heard that this young child disappeared while his parents were "sleeping" I knew the parents were involved. This poor baby. I am so tired of all these innocents being harmed by the people that are supposed to care for them the most. RIP little Joe. I am so sorry this happened to you sweet boy.

ME TOO!

Is it a good thing? Am I then more careful about who I trust with our littles because I know how bad the people of this world can be? Or is it a bad thing? Too negative? Glass half empty all of the time?

Meh... I can't help it.

Also, does anyone really think that this "Dad" has confessed to something he didn't do? No way. :scared:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie