CA CA - Hannah, 16, Devonte, 15, & Sierra Hart, 12, Mendocino County, 26 March 2018 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Such a big question. I think if the abuse allegations/proof hadn't come out, we would be here arguing about vehicle malfunctions or them falling asleep and accidentally putting the car in drive.

There would still be that Me & Mr Washington Nahko song that someone would insist on bringing up. Jmo.

JMO Sarah worked outside the home. I have a strong feeling she met another woman and was going to leave Jen with all the the kids and when CPS came to the door that was the last straw. I do think Jen abused Sarah and she made Sarah take the blame for hitting and bruising Abigail.
That's no excuse for her sticking around and allowing her to abuse the kids for over a decade. She's just as guilty, in my opinion.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Fox News - Associated Press online article states that a female body has been found. They weren't able to identify the age, but said she was African-American.

Apologies. I'm old school and still learning the new language. Given that a young girl jumped out of the second story window of a house organized by two sexually involved women, one has to wonder why she was so afraid that she risked such injury to get away from them? The same question would be asked with a heterosexual couple. The difference here is that if that happened, it was a young girl in their care and who was returned to their care because they were two women and not a heterosexual couple. In a heterosexual couple, the husband might be questioned.

This didn't happen because of threat of "no supper".
It didn't happen because of threat that she could no longer attend school.

What triggered this girl to run for her life?
She was afraid because they were beating and starving her!

These children should have been driving cars, getting jobs, participating in sports, developing independent, informed political views and living their lives.

The opposite occurred where these children were used as props at events supported by the two women. They did not educate the children, they deprived them of their lives from the day they had them under their control.

JMO

These children might not have had life skills yet because they could have been developmentally delayed. They came from rough childhoods from what has been publically put out there. Most likely suffering from inadequate care while still in the womb *noise, stress, drugs, smoking, drinking, no pre natal vitamins etc.

Let's face it. MH was 19. He could have put all respect aside and knocked the living daylights out of JH for being what she was on a regular basis to those kids. I do not think his mental age was that of a 19 year old. These kids could have even recently been on medicines which prevented life skills from developing due to being in a zombie state.

Edited 11:57 I did see the kids were taking musical classes and were big into arts and music. There were some happy times I do imagine , which probably caused more trauma not knowing if they were truly loved if being so harshly punished.

That's no excuse for her sticking around and allowing her to abuse the kids for over a decade. She's just as guilty, in my opinion.

I was just saying that could have been a reason why Jen murdered everyone.

CPS. Too little too late.

"MENDOCINO, Calif.

An earlier search warrant affidavit for the couple's home outside Woodland, Wash., stated that the body of Jennifer Hart was found in the driver's seat. Sarah Hart was found in the back between seats and the roof. One child was in the water and two were found dead on rocks.

Authorities received reports of child welfare concerns in three different states involving the Hart family prior to the family’s fatal crash, records and interviews show.

In 2013, a former friend of the Hart family told child welfare officials in Oregon in 2013 that Jennifer and Sarah Hart deprived the kids of food as punishment.

March 23, Bruce DeKalb and his wife, next-door neighbors to the Hart family, called child protective services and reported that 15-year-old Devonte Hart had come over to their home multiple times asking for food. He asked if they would hide food for him and his siblings.

Fort Bragg area around 8 p.m. Saturday, where they remained until about 9 p.m. Sunday.

On Sunday, April 1, CHP said the Hart family SUV's on-board computer shows that the vehicle stopped at a gravel pullout and then accelerated over the cliff, a distance of about 70 feet. A CHP spokesperson described it as: "Pure acceleration all the way."

https://www.statesmanjournal.com/st...f-crash-were-not-wearing-seatbelts/491545002/

I've known people who were very emotionally disturbed who just got in cars and drove on a whim. Miles and miles, states away.

Hypothetical scenario: Jen is volatile on a good day but the CPS visit made her crazy. Angry at the neighbors, the kids, Sarah (because the spouse is a target when anything goes wrong, right?) She orders them all to get in the car. They are all too scared of her to say no, so they get in. They take the dogs because the dogs are used to riding in the car on outings with them. Jen rants and raves and Sarah and the kids stay quiet. Or, the argue back with her. At some point, either from despair or anger, she decides to take care of her problems permanently. She see everyone in the car as a unit, or considers them all responsible for her despair or anger. So she takes them with her.

jmo

I've known people who were very emotionally disturbed who just got in cars and drove on a whim. Miles and miles, states away.

Hypothetical scenario: Jen is volatile on a good day but the CPS visit made her crazy. Angry at the neighbors, the kids, Sarah (because the spouse is a target when anything goes wrong, right?) She orders them all to get in the car. They are all too scared of her to say no, so they get in. They take the dogs because the dogs are used to riding in the car on outings with them. Jen rants and raves and Sarah and the kids stay quiet. Or, the argue back with her. At some point, either from despair or anger, she decides to take care of her problems permanently. She see everyone in the car as a unit, or considers them all responsible for her despair or anger. So she takes them with her.

jmo

Sadly the SUV was like one big coffin. It happened so quick those little darlings didn’t have a chance. I pray to God they were asleep and felt no pain. They were so innocent. Like all children they just wanted to be loved. My heart hurts whenever I think about them.

I was just saying that could have been a reason why Jen murdered everyone.

Family annihilator. She knew she didn't want to live she life she had, and she believed that the rest of the family could not manage without her.

I think Hannah running that night could have been as simple as her speaking up to one of her parents, and running for her life after. When you're being abused, you usually do everything you can to please your abuser. She may have lashed out or tried to defend herself, and then knew she was in big trouble. Ugh, that poor girl. That would have been enough to jump out the window in fear. [emoji174]

FWIW, they have updated the media release to show Sierra as 15.
https://us12.campaign-archive.com/?u=d58e8d47c32727a999b3dde01&id=9100903b2f
Missing Persons:

Devonte Hart, 15 years of age, Woodland Washington
Hannah Hart, 16 years of age, Woodland Washington
Sierra Hart, 15 years of age, Woodland Washington

Due to the massive media attention related to this incident the Mendocino County Sheriff's Office has been receiving an overwhelming amount of telephone calls and emails. The massive number of inquires for information is hampering the routine daily operations of the Mendocino County Sheriff's Office.

In an attempt to resolve this situation the Mendocino County Sheriff's Office will be sending out a press release each day at 9:00 AM highlighting information from the previous day's investigative work.

Sadly the SUV was like one big coffin. It happened so quick those little darlings didn’t have a chance. I pray to God they were asleep and felt no pain. They were so innocent. Like all children they just wanted to be loved. My heart hurts whenever I think about them.

It wasn't much of a coffin. There were 8 victims, and only the two adults were found in the vehicle. Two were on the rocks, one was in the water, and three most likely floated away. One of the missing bodies was found this evening.

Societal constructs removed the children from their dysfunctional parents and placed them in the hands of murderers.

This post lands at random.

TOS specifies that orientation has no place in our discussions.

Websleuths does strive to be as reasonably PC as possible. In that regard please refer to this married couple either by their names, or simply as "a couple" or "a married couple". Their sexuality/orientation has no place in the discussion.

:tyou:

:bump:

Family annihilator. She knew she didn't want to live she life she had, and she believed that the rest of the family could not manage without her.

Yes. She was a very sick woman.

I think Hannah running that night could have been as simple as her speaking up to one of her parents, and running for her life after. When you're being abused, you usually do everything you can to please your abuser. She may have lashed out or tried to defend herself, and then knew she was in big trouble. Ugh, that poor girl. That would have been enough to jump out the window in fear. [emoji174]

When I look at a lot of the photos I think that Hannah fought back in many different ways. Her demeanor in many photos, she didn't always smile, one photo it appeared as if she was deliberately looking away from the camera. When she told the dekalbs she wanted to go back to Seattle I wonder who was there?

IMO

FWIW, they have updated the media release to show Sierra as 15.
https://us12.campaign-archive.com/?u=d58e8d47c32727a999b3dde01&id=9100903b2f
Missing Persons:

Devonte Hart, 15 years of age, Woodland Washington
Hannah Hart, 16 years of age, Woodland Washington
Sierra Hart, 15 years of age, Woodland Washington

Due to the massive media attention related to this incident the Mendocino County Sheriff's Office has been receiving an overwhelming amount of telephone calls and emails. The massive number of inquires for information is hampering the routine daily operations of the Mendocino County Sheriff's Office.

In an attempt to resolve this situation the Mendocino County Sheriff's Office will be sending out a press release each day at 9:00 AM highlighting information from the previous day's investigative work.

We hope those officials have time to speak to relatives of the children.

Most definitely that was a bold brave thing for a little girl to do during the middle of the night. She had courage.

When I look at a lot of the photos I think that Hannah fought back in many different ways. Her demeanor in many photos, she didn't always smile, one photo it appeared as if she was deliberately looking away from the camera. When she told the dekalbs she wanted to go back to Seattle I wonder who was there?

IMO

I've been wondering who or what is in Seattle too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo