Found Deceased CA - Adea Shabani, 25, Hollywood, 23 Feb 2018 #2

There's a probably bit of a sentimental factor for the family up until just a few days ago. They may have held onto it until very recently, with hope Adea would come home safely. I know I held hope for that until jerkface shot himself.

I believe that is true.
When my daughter was transferred to palliative department,I still hoped she can make it.
Mothers are the last ones to give up hope.

I believe that is true.
When my daughter was transferred to palliative department,I still hoped she can make it.
Mothers are the last ones to give up hope.
:grouphug:

Such a tragic outcome. Rest in peace, Adea.

Has anyone else been thinking of the Texas Cadet murder case from the 90s? I keep wondering if we'll find out the fiance was somehow involved in this.

Has anyone else been thinking of the Texas Cadet murder case from the 90s? I keep wondering if we'll find out the fiance was somehow involved in this.

Yes. As a matter of fact my friend and I were talking about this case yesterday and I brought up the Cadet Murder. Thanks for bringing it up, I didn't know how to do it without getting a dunce cap and standing in the corner for a few days.

Yes I did. There was a movie based on it. I can’t remember the name of it but I watched it a couple of times.

Diane Michelle Zamora, a former United States Naval Academy midshipman and her ex-fiancé David Graham were convicted for the December 4, 1995 murder of Adrianne Jessica Jones

I found it. Loves deadly triangle
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0119579/

Adea really was a good person.I never heard her speaking behind someones back or gossip. She had her world always good at class. Its so sad that such a good person is gone.

she had kind eyes, and beauty inside and out!

i'm very sad for your loss :(

:tears::tears:

The resemblance to Robert Downey Jr is uncanny.

http://www.imdb.com/imdbpicks/rober...he-years/rg3972045568/mediaviewer/rm957647872

3c4c976764d986f8509f5529d16f4678.jpg
4085dc2748e680fededf6ea05de57dad.jpg

Do you think there's a reason they haven't released the name of the passenger? I'm assuming they know who it is.
I'm guessing it was proven that they are innocent of any wrong doing. No chatter about it anywhere.

Do you think there's a reason they haven't released the name of the passenger? I'm assuming they know who it is.
I'm guessing it was proven that they are innocent of any wrong doing. No chatter about it anywhere.

Either that, or they haven’t figured out whether they are involved yet or not.

Also, I forget, do we know how they figured out where her body was buried? It seems like such a remote location they had to have had very specific information.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys, I've been following this thread since the beginning, and finally registered because of the interesting insights you guys have on this case. I find this case extremely bizarre... Im kind of new here but isn't it odd that they haven't released more information about this case? Everything is pretty general.. did the LAPD finally disclose what else was on the autopsy? Maybe it's standard procedure

Hey guys, I've been following this thread since the beginning, and finally registered because of the interesting insights you guys have on this case. I find this case extremely bizarre... Im kind of new here but isn't it odd that they haven't released more information about this case? Everything is pretty general.. did the LAPD finally disclose what else was on the autopsy? Maybe it's standard procedure

I think it’s pretty standard that nothing has been released yet given that it’s probably still an active investigation without any real urgency to have everything tied up given that the perpetrator is dead. I do believe we will get more details when everything is complete but it may be a while, especially since toxicology will take at least 4 to 6 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:welcome::welcome6::welcome4:

Although CS is dead, I think it is more likely than not that we will still see arrest charges.

All JMO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megankd