CA CA - Hannah, 16, Devonte, 15, & Sierra Hart, 12, Mendocino County, 26 March 2018 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would think that Markis and Abigail could provide DNA to identify Hannah and Jeremiah could do the same for Sierra.

Presumably they'll just see whether she's a familial match for Markis or whether she's a familial match for Jeremiah, & that will tell them whether they have Hannah or Sierra

They'll be able to match DNA to one of the already identified dead siblings.

:doh: :doh: :doh:

:tyou:

So right now it is possible the two that are missing are the ones that were most recently involved with CPS?

:notgood:

What experts and what are they basing this on?

Ive said it before and I will say it now- I think people are placing blame
on Jen because Sarah is younger, more attactive and more feminine than Jen.

There is zero evidence that Sarah was a victim. None. She pled guilty to child abuse. She lived in that house, stayed home with the kids and was part of the tribe rushing over to find Hannah and yank her back.

She admitted to a friend that she wasn't handling homeschooling very well but bristled when the friend offered assistance.

Both of these women seemed into appearance to me. Like other abusive couples they found their match in one another and IMO egged each other on or reinforced abusive parenting "techniques" because clearly neither one put a stop to what was happening in that house.

I do not believe Jen killed everyone while they slept and were unaware. Sarah rushed home immediately after CPS came knocking and loaded up her kids with her spouse and took off right after that.

Nothing suggests these women weren't making decisions together and both decided to murder their kids rather than face the indignity of having the curtain pulled back. Nothing.

Jen stayed home, not Sarah.

Presumably they'll just see whether she's a familial match for Markis or whether she's a familial match for Jeremiah, & that will tell them whether they have Hannah or Sierra

I am behind, I believe. I thought the three children found on the scene were brother and sisters and the three missing were brother and sisters (3 related adopted first and 3 related adopted later). I thought it was strange that all three siblings from one family would be missing. Am I wrong? TIA

I am behind, I believe. I thought the three children found on the scene were brother and sisters and the three missing were brother and sisters (3 related adopted first and 3 related adopted later). I thought it was strange that all three siblings from one family would be missing. Am I wrong? TIA

Markis, Hannah and Abigail were the first adopted sibling group, Jeremiah, Devonte and Sierra were the second.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are 83 pictures in this linked article http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/index.ssf/2018/04/post_296.html

I'll make some observations and point to specific pictures. As Starkville commented, these pictures do tell a specific story and paint the picture of a happy family. There are some pictures where the kids look genuinely happy. Unknown if the absence of any individual photos of Hannah and Markis is representative of the FB page or if this was an editorial choice by Oregon Live, but images of them are conspicuously absent. The chicken is featured in more shots than these two kids.

Many of the photos are from the past year or so and show the kids in settings outside of festivals and organized events, giving a sense of more balance to their family life. Most of the shots are carefully composed and some are clearly staged or styled, and as a professional photographer, I imagine that Jen shot multiple images of the same scene and selected the best ones for posting.

#7- Devonte, chicken in wading pool with a book and martini glass. Cross reference #73 of boys with wine glasses.

#8- Happy Mothers Day- one of the few pictures I've seen anywhere of a family holiday celebration. Probably taken in 2014.

#14- Sarah and Abigail on an amusement park ride. Relatively recent. Abigail looks genuinely happy.

#15- Jeremiah "giving" Devonte a haircut. Shot taken in West Linn home.

#18- Sierra laying floor in reading room (ref. #28 for finished room) of new home in Woodland. Notice how carefully staged and composed this photo is. Sierra appears to have much longer hair in this picture, given the volume under her bandanna.

#19- Devonte on a rider mower. No idea where this was taken or when. The home in West Linn was in a very steep and hilly neighborhood with smallish lots. The new home in Woodland is on 2 acres with some flat land, but not the type of fencing seen in this picture.

#22- Sierra, Markis and Devonte and the chicken- blackberry harvest. Probably taken summer 2017.

# 25. Devonte, Jeremiah and Abigail wearing eclipse glasses. The August 21, 2017 solar eclipse was 98% in Clark County, WA, but this picture seems to have been taken earlier.

# 27- Living room in new house in Woodland with Devonte using dog as a cushion for reading. Again, this is a carefully staged photo, most likely shot from a ladder or standing on a chair. The furniture in this room is not the same furniture that was in the West Linn living room from years earlier and the room looks immaculate. Room looks very grown up for a household of kids in their early teens.

#73- Jeremiah and Devonte with playing cards, wine glasses, a paint tin and orbital sander on an outdoor deck. I've seen this deck before and believe this is the West Linn house. But what's up with pictures of kids with alcoholic beverage glasses?

#77- Nice, relatively recent picture of Devonte and Jeremiah. They both look happy and relaxed in this portrait. The smiles appear genuine and not as forced as in some of the other posed pictures.

#79- Abigail, chicken in front of greenhouse with snow and paper whites. Taken within the last three months.

#81- Jeremiah, Devonte and Markis in the 2003 GMC Yukon. Notice that both Jeremiah and Devonte are wearing seat belts.

#82. Devonte with seedlings, taken March 2018 in Woodland living room.

There's still more new pictures in there, but I don't have comments for all of them.

The chicken. Smh. Good looking animal. Your observations are great, imo.

I'll add that #9 is a shot of Sarah and Jen. Jen could be quite heavy in that photo.

#11 & #13 are beautiful shots, but I find them unsettling...sort of too National Geographic maybe? Sierra and Abigail covered in mud (check out the bicep on that skinny arm!) And a brother sister pair facing away from the camera

I love #14! Sarah looks less than thrilled but Abigail does seem to beam

#22 Markis looks ghastly. I've sort of been avoiding Turpin comparison, but he looks like a Turpin boy there. Like he never saw the sun. Maybe Jen agreed to stop hitting them, and started withholding food and using isolation instead.

Too heart breaking. Beautiful kids. Beautiful photography. Ugly, evil women.

The hardest thing to understand about this story is the driving off the cliff, but the second hardest thing is imagining their daily lives. I have just two kids, and when they were little I stayed home with them and also limited their access to technology. But they had playdates, preschool, various classes and lessons, and played in the yard for HOURS. And still it was very hard! How in the world can 6 teenagers stay inside, not go to school, not hang out with friends, and not use computers or watch TV/movies?? We must be missing a piece of the puzzle. I can't imagine those lives as they've been described to us.

I completely agree with this. I keep trying yo picture what it was like, day to day, in that house. I would imagine journals would surface (when my girl teen is grounded from her phone, she writes and draws all day) but sadly, LE hasn't mentioned anything about them. I keep hoping though, that the teens hid some somewhere and they just haven't been found.

Two pictures of Jeremiah and Devonte in the 2003 GMC Yukon with their seatbelts fastened.

They take the same seats in both pictures- I wonder if the kids had assigned seats in the SUV? If so, Jeremiah and Markis were on the same side of the vehicle next to the windows. Their bodies were both found at the scene of the crash.

Hart2.pngHart1.png

Here are my theories from earlier in the thread:

After reading Jenn's facebook post from summer 2017, where she lists all the things that have gone wrong in their lives, I think so much happened in a short amount of time that it could lead to a downward spiral of feeling completely overwhelmed. Which can effect humans most basic needs and that leads to a lot of horrible states of mind (like lack of sleep- sleep deprivation is a form of torture), a spanking going out of control (public humiliation, major guilt, embarrassment from it happening and then more out of control spankings = double those feelings) and a depression that led to severe depression.

Maybe somewhere in the middle of all that stress, then starts the suicidal ideation. Those thoughts build and become more frequent and plans start playing out. The thought becomes more comfortable and comforting. The song about driving into the ocean (that their friend wrote) becomes a symbol and almost a goal. It is familiar and almost sacred and peaceful. I think after thinking about it for awhile now and the peak of CPS coming, neighbors calling, the thought of the kids being taken away (or possible arrests?) was the straw that broke the camel's back. She is already in an altered state of mind due to the years of major stress and trauma. They could have found prescriptions for Jenn that could be the red flags they referred to.

Suicidal people are often the most at peace just prior. I remember the mom in Oregon who stopped and got the sleeping pills and trail mix on her way to commit suicide and if I remember correctly, Leanne Bearden in TX had a power bar in her backpack. Jenn stopped at Safeway because until you actually drive off that cliff, you still need to feed the family.

I think it was the middle of the night and everyone was sleeping when Jenn made her move.

1. Everyone was sleeping so she could get away with it, I do not think she would kill them if she had to look them in the eye.
2. She could rationalize further in her head that none of them would know what was going on- their lives would just end.
3. No people, parked cars or traffic- or a very reduced amount.

I don't think being belted in or not matters. No one would survive that crash either way.

Unfortunately, I think the 3 kids and any pets who are missing were washed out to sea. I don't think Jenn would have done this without everyone being there.

The person that spotted the SUV called police at 3:39 pm. A high tide and many, many hours spent at the bottom of the cliff could very well wash everything out to the ocean.

Rest in peace kiddos :(

moo imo

Two pictures of Jeremiah and Devonte in the 2003 GMC Yukon with their seatbelts fastened.

They take the same seats in both pictures- I wonder if the kids had assigned seats in the SUV? If so, Jeremiah and Markis were on the same side of the vehicle next to the windows. Their bodies were both found at the scene of the crash.

View attachment 132616View attachment 132618

Is that back window covered up in the second photo? Maybe they do sleep in there on the regular. Or more nefarious...M's window has been covered for some reason?

LE probably have an idea as Hanah (not Sierra) had two missing front teeth

So tragic.

I wouldn't make any assumptions at this point. No way to know what kind of trauma took place to the bodies from the accident itself and then there is the factor of the bodies being exposed to the elements for 13 days, with advanced decomposition taking place. I don't even want to imagine what that body looked like. My sense is that the body was ID'd as African American based on the hair, and not the skin, as significant skin discoloration and slippage had probably taken place.

View attachment 132616View attachment 132618

I see nothing nefarious or suspicious with seating arrangements.
When we were kids, we all had our specific spots in the car.

IMO

The chicken. Smh. Good looking animal. Your observations are great, imo.

I'll add that #9 is a shot of Sarah and Jen. Jen could be quite heavy in that photo.

#11 & #13 are beautiful shots, but I find them unsettling...sort of too Nation Geographic maybe? Sierra and Abigail covered in mud (check out the bicep on that skinny arm!) And a brother sister pair facing away from the camera

I love #14! Sarah looks less than thrilled but Abigail does seem to beam

#22 Markis looks ghastly. I've sort of been avoiding Turpin comparison, but he looks like a Turpin boy there. Like he never saw the sun. Maybe Jen agreed to stop hitting them, and started withholding food and using isolation instead.

Too heart breaking. Beautiful kids. Beautiful photography. Ugly, evil women.

You know I also think she held back food to delay growth etc and keep them looking like children instead of adolescents and young adults. Maybe they thought they could get more attention with happy small kids than teenagers.

And Sarah is just as guilty as Jen. No levels of accountability to it.

IMO

I see nothing nefarious or suspicious with seating arrangements.
When we were kids, we all had our specific spots in the car.

IMO

I wasn't trying to imply anything suspicious or nefarious. Like you, the kids in my family had assigned seats as well.

My point was more that if the kids always sat in the same seats, this would help explain why both Jeremiah and Markis's bodies were found at the scene- same location in the vehicle and if they were close in weight, physics would throw their bodies roughly the same way.

You know I also think she held back food to delay growth etc and keep them looking like children instead of adolescents and young adults. Maybe they thought they could get more attention with happy small kids than teenagers.

And Sarah is just as guilty as Jen. No levels of accountability to it.

IMO

And I also think by keeping them looking small etc no one would question why they don't have their own separate lives and connections to the outside world. When it's a bunch of kids people focus on them and say how cute, how adorable, it's nice that they have each other, but I think many would begin to question why big healthy teenagers are only spending time with their family and taking staged shots rather than selfies and controlling their own narrative.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members