CA CA - Hannah, 16, Devonte, 15, & Sierra Hart, 12, Mendocino County, 26 March 2018 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nor Sarah to be fair.

Yeh, in all the pictures if seen of the two women, they both looked to be a healthier weight than th children.

From the last two sentences of the link...

The next morning, a cinder-block wall near their garage had been knocked over. The Harts’ SUV was gone.

What’s that about? Meaning the cinderblock wall.

Backed out in a rage and hit it with the SUV? That would be my guess but it's just speculation. We certainly won't be able to tell from the SUV now. It does seem rather ominous though.

Has any coworker from Kohl's commented or been interviewed?

I took it to mean they left in a hurry and it was knocked down out of carelessness and haste.

On the other hand, there'd likely be paint transfer from the car on the cinderblocks, if that's what happened.

I took it to mean they left in a hurry and it was knocked down out of carelessness and haste.

I'm sure they did leave in haste after the CPS knock on the door.

I noticed the block wall damage in some of the pics of LE searching the house.

The CPS visit started the whole escape plan and these women knew they were in Hot, hot water.

I know most of you aren't one bit surprised. For all my hopes otherwise, I see how foolish my excuses for Sarah sound, now. And the DeKalb's too really, or the police who their father (the only one with any sense) called months after Hannah's visit, or the laws...I'm not sure. I'll sit on my hands for awhile and try to soak it all in. And catch up on the thread too.

Who was found in the surf (I know it will just take time to tell). Could Devonte & Sierra be out there? Devonte & Hannah? Is it worth hoping?

I wouldn't make any assumptions at this point. No way to know what kind of trauma took place to the bodies from the accident itself and then there is the factor of the bodies being exposed to the elements for 13 days, with advanced decomposition taking place. I don't even want to imagine what that body looked like. My sense is that the body was ID'd as African American based on the hair, and not the skin, as significant skin discoloration and slippage had probably taken place.

We will agree to disagree then perhaps. But I would think teeth knocked out in an accident can be differentiated from teeth that have not been there for a long time would be evident. That is just how my mind thinks, and each of us have our own opinions.

And from that, I made an assumption

Lots of FB pages are being made private and comments deleted elsewhere.

Yep.

Day by day, more things are disappearing. One of the musician friends was collecting pictures for a tribute. Those are now gone.

Another friend had copied and pasted Jen's FB posts along with photographs. Those are now gone.

As a fuller picture develops of this family dysfunction and abuse, I expect to see few defenders left.

I saw where one person stated that he was not in the same environment as his siblings. Could he have been cared for by another family member for a while and then put into foster care with his sisters? I agree, he looks a bit different. It may just be genetics though.

Uh oh. Don't want this to grow legs, do we have a link? Because I mentioned I thought I saw it when I was looking up Nahko or Max Ribner....so it is just speculation from me, for now. Do you have the source handy?

I saw where one person stated that he was not in the same environment as his siblings. Could he have been cared for by another family member for a while and then put into foster care with his sisters? I agree, he looks a bit different. It may just be genetics though.

I think he looks Polynesian, maybe Hawaiian.

Questions I'd love the answers to please if any of you have aeen anything that reveals the answer to things I'm asking feel free to reply to this and tell me.

Does anyone know if their were any other spottings of bodies yeaterday when the other body was found.

How old is Sierra hart? It was first reported she was 12, now its reported shes 15. Devonte is her biological brother and hes 15 so are they twins?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
RSBM

Here is Mendocino Sheriff. You can sign up on their website for media releases.

http://news.mendocinosheriff.com/archives.php

DATE: "April 7, 2018"

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

Incident Number: 2018-9877

Crime/Incident: Coroners Case, Body Recovery Near the Hart Family Crash Site

Date of Incident: 04-07-2018

Time: 1:58 PM

Victim(s): African American Female, age unknown

Suspect(s): N/A

Written By: Lieutenant Shannon Barney

Synopsis: On April 7, 2018 around 1:58 PM the California Highway Patrol (CHP) received a call regarding a found body in the surf of the Pacific Ocean at Juan Creek and Highway 1 in Westport CA. This area is in the immediate vicinity of the recent Hart Family crash. The Mendocino County Sheriff's Office responded to the location to conduct a Coroner's Investigation and learned that a couple, vacationing along the coast, observed a possible body floating in the surf near Juan Creek. The Westport Fire Department had patrolled the area an hour prior but did not see anything. The body was pulled from the surf, onto the beach, by a third bystander where it was later recovered by Westport Fire.

The recovered body appears to be that of an African American Female but the age and a postitive identity could not be determined. An autopsy will be conducted on Tuesday and the cause of death is unknown. The Sheriff's Office is investigating the possibility that the body may be one of the two missing Hart girls but identification will most likely be done through DNA analysis, a process that can take several weeks.

It is not uncommon after a significant storm, such as the one passing through the north state currently, to bring items to the surface or wash onto the beach. The Mendocino County Sheriff's Office is monitoring the ocean conditions to see when further searches might be safetly conducted. This evaluation includes the use of divers if conditions permit. There were no other signs of the other missing Hart children.

Also, earlier press release

DATE: "April 7, 2018"

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

Incident Number:
2018-8630

Crime/Incident:
Coroner's Investigation, Continuing Search and Rescue Efforts

California State Highway 1 at Mendocino County Road 430, Westport CA 95448

Date of Incident:
03-26-2018

Time:
3:38 PM

Victim(s):
Confirmed Deceased:

Jennifer Jean Hart, 38 years of age, Woodland, Washington
Sarah Margaret Hart, 38 years of age, Woodland Washington
Markis Hart, 19 years of age, Woodland Washington
Jeremiah Hart, 14 years of age, Woodland Washington
Abigail Hart, 14 years of age, Woodland Washington

Missing Persons:

Devonte Hart, 15 years of age, Woodland Washington
Hannah Hart, 16 years of age, Woodland Washington
Sierra Hart, 15 years of age, Woodland Washington

more here https://us12.campaign-archive.com/?u=d58e8d47c32727a999b3dde01&id=9100903b2f

ETA... should have sat on my darn hands. I misread your age question. I wondered too if they are twins or just less than 12 mos apart. Or if more age updates will be forthcoming.

Any sense of tranquility didn't last. That summer, Oregon child welfare workers were alerted to potential abuse or neglect, West Linn police records show.

Alexandra Argyropoulos, a friend whom the Harts met on Facebook and later visited twice in the Bay Area, said she had witnessed what she felt to be emotional abuse and cruel punishment by the parents.

She said the authorities told her the children had been interviewed and were likely coached in their responses. The Oregon Department of Human Services could do nothing more. There was not enough evidence to make a case.

http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-n...f/2018/04/devonte_hart_family_crash_dece.html

Is the Bay area here Seattle perhaps? Where Hannah wanted to be taken to? I don't know how to reference that in different areas.

Looking at that cinder block wall, how did that just get knocked down? Thats even more disturbing...

http://katu.com/news/local/gallery/investigators-seize-ipad-laptop-from-washington-familys-home-in-search-warrant#photo-6

Took another look, not whole thing. Some bricks...I thought they meant whole wall.

Question? Does it look like something was recently burned in fire pit area and grass patches pulled out?

http://katu.com/news/local/gallery/investigators-seize-ipad-laptop-from-washington-familys-home-in-search-warrant#photo-9

http://katu.com/news/local/gallery/investigators-seize-ipad-laptop-from-washington-familys-home-in-search-warrant#photo-4

I noticed that from the beginning. I thought he might have swollen lymph nodes. The thinness accentuates his angular jaw line. He doesn't look like his siblings. He has a very Asian look, and his hair is almost straight. Maybe he is a half-brother?
Didn't Jen post about cancer? I ask because this looks very similar to when my friend got Hodgkins Lymphoma in 8th grade.

While I find it definitely unlikely that they wouldn't have made a media blitz of a teen cancer case (with and charity concerts and such), it is strikingly similar to lymphatic cancer physical symptoms.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member