Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #16 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
When EG was interviewed from jail about Lucas’ disappearance, she commented:

“...this is very painful that this is happening at a time like this, right now...”

Many have wondered what she meant by “a time like this.”

Well, EG is pregnant. I don’t know how far along she is, but she was pregnant when she smoked pot in the garage and when Lucas went missing. This may be why she was in the medical pod when she was first booked into jail.

And... with this the realisation, my coffee this morning just isn’t strong enough

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think that it would make a difference to know if EG started blaming JO before or after she got put in jail. The reason I say this is because when EG did that interview in jail she didn't mention Jamie once. But the theory all over SM is that Jamie is trying to set EG up, not the other way around. I think that EG got word of the story going around SM and that's when she worked it into her "plan". I asked before in a previous thread, did EG tell JH that Jamie had Lucas on VD before or after she got put into jail? I think it is important to know this because it could help determine if EG had premeditated all of this or if she acted on a whim.

Someone just wondered who the father is. That's a very very good question. I would bet that JH's denial is so great that he hasn't even stopped to wonder if the child EG is pregnant with is his. That guy needs a serious reality check.

“...this is very painful that this is happening at a time like this, right now...”

Well, EG is pregnant. I don’t know how far along she is, but she was pregnant when she smoked pot in the garage and when Lucas went missing. This may be why she was in the medical pod when she was first booked into jail.

A slew of cuss words and f bombs are dropping from my mouth right now. Arghhhhhhhh. I’m leaning more in the premeditated at this point.

I’m on Tapatalk and don’t know how to double quote but someone else mentioned thinking EG did NOT know LL came by until after she was booked and I’m also tending to agree with that now too.

Lucas was too much of a pain for her now that she has another baby on the way. Poooooorrrrr Lucas!! I’m so sorry sweet baby.

And her current children. For the love of everything, I hope with all of my might she never has contact with any children ever again in her lifetime. Those sweet, innocent babies, wahhhhh.

IMO, anything I say is JMO
—————————————-
RIP Lisa Harvey ❤️ http://www.news-ridgecrest.com/news/story.pl?id=0000007796

A slew of cuss words and f bombs are dropping from my mouth right now. Arghhhhhhhh. I’m leaning more in the premeditated at this point.

I’m on Tapatalk and don’t know how to double quote but someone else mentioned thinking EG did NOT know LL came by until after she was booked and I’m also tending to agree with that now too.

Lucas was too much of a pain for her now that she has another baby on the way. Poooooorrrrr Lucas!! I’m so sorry sweet baby.

And her current children. For the love of everything, I hope with all of my might she never has contact with any children ever again in her lifetime. Those sweet, innocent babies, wahhhhh.

IMO, anything I say is JMO
—————————————-
RIP Lisa Harvey ❤️ http://www.news-ridgecrest.com/news/story.pl?id=0000007796

She is pregnant?? Wow

How were you able to release this now? New info? Family ok? I am just curious. Seems like a game changer. Is this info that was beong wrestled with before with and fla? I am so sorry for your burdens.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

IMO we have to get a conviction to end this cycle of violence

Sweet Jesus, are you kidding me?!?!? Oh no, that poor darling. Prayers that the baby's health isn't affected by her unhealthy habits..

I am disgusted and amazed at how easy it is for women like this to be as fertile as rabbits, when many loving women can't get pregnant, no matter how hard they try.

Do I dare ask who the father is?

She can get pregnant at the drop of a hat.........even with horrible endometriosis.......................

How far along EG is might have something to do with this. It also might have to do with her taking naps in the middle of the day.
This would be her 4th child. She sure didn't look pregnant in the court photos so I don't think she was very far along.

I thought the same thing re. the naps. Also could be another reason for the move to the house vs the apartment.

She can get pregnant at the drop of a hat.........even with horrible endometriosis.......................

That's the same thing that came to my mind too. This will be her 4th child. I am wondering if her "condition" has been diagnosed by a doctor and is documented or if she self diagnosed.

I thought the same thing re. the naps. Also could be another reason for the move to the house vs the apartment.

I don't think EG was even taking a nap the day she reported Lucas missing. I think that was a ruse. She was probably cleaning, shampooing the carpets in her car, thinking, calculating, etc.

You are an incredible example of what #TeamLucas is all about [emoji172]. Hopefully you’re catching up on much needed sleep!

Unfortunately I slept the entire day away. lol. Appreciate you more than you know. Thanks for everything you do. Not just for us and Lucas but all of the others missing out there. I’m in shock that EG is pregnant but it has lit a fire in me to push harder to find him. I’m sickened by this.

Ok y’all - let’s push harder, regroup and find that sweet boy so that she can’t do this again. If she walks away it’ll be a matter of time that she does it again. Narcissistic people don’t do wrong in their minds. They don’t think abt the past or future, only the now.

OK, so if this baby isn't JH's, then there might be her partner in crime.
Because she is a user, and she can live off JH and still get some honey/money on the side while he is away working?

How were you able to release this now? New info? Family ok? I am just curious. Seems like a game changer. Is this info that was beong wrestled with before with and fla? I am so sorry for your burdens.

The family and I have spoken about it on several occasions over the past month. There was no set date to release the information. I don’t think anyone could have imagined that Lucas would still be missing. When we talked earlier this afternoon, it was decided to go ahead and share the info.

Problem is who is going to force a paternity test?? No one.

The family and I have spoken about it on several occasions over the past month. There was no set date to release the information. I don’t think anyone could have imagined that Lucas would still be missing. When we talked earlier this afternoon, it was decided to go ahead and share the info.
I can imagine the burden of holding that. Have some drama going on with my nephew. Nothing to this extreme, but still his mom is a private person. It is hard to work through on your own. Hem and haw. I praise you and the family and all involved. Directly and not, this has gone way to far. Justice needs to come swiftly. Ibhave smelled her stench since the day this was shared on my fb page 24 hours after he was reported missing.

Yes. They were already cramped in the 1BR apt. I believe Lucas slept in the dining room.

Problem is who is going to force a paternity test?? No one.

If I understand EG's current situation correctly, her charges can see her held in custody through the next year. If this occurs, her newborn child would be released to the state for care.

Unless, a father figure stepped forward to prove their are indeed the other parent in which case, baby would be released to THAT guardian.

I've been through this: my youngest daughter was 'legally kidnapped' via poorly forged adoption papers by a ring of CPS-DHS-hospital staff seeking easy money to split among themselves, and estranged ex HAD to be brought in to prove the child had a parent ready and willing to take her.

The state never informed me of the reason they claimed her in the hospital, and did not allow me attendance or hearing I sought begging to know why my infant was taken.

I’m mainly a lurker, but I had to come out for this. I just picked my jaw up off the floor. And I can’t even imagine how JO feels. EG took her baby but gets to have another one of her own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member