Found Safe Canada - Jasmine Williamson, 6, Scarborough, ON, 10 Apr 2018

Wow! Jasmine looks like Rudy Huxtable in that second picture. :loveyou:

That apartment building is ENORMOUS. How overwhelming!
What is the set up like? How difficult would it be for her to escape?

I'm fairly certain abduction can be eliminated, at least from her apartment.
I don't recall another case where a child went missing during the night from a huge apartment building like that.
The only ones I can think of are ones where the child disappeared while playing outside.

I hope she actually is still in the building and just hasn't been noticed as missing.

I don't recall another case where a child went missing during the night from a huge apartment building like that.
The only ones I can think of are ones where the child disappeared while playing outside.

I hope she actually is still in the building and just hasn't been noticed as missing.

There was a case a few years ago where a 2-3 year old boy wandered from his residence (an apartment) it was a low rise if I'm not mistaken, and his body was found not too far from where he lived. It was in the dead of winter. It wasn't an abduction.

Wow! Jasmine looks like Rudy Huxtable in that second picture. :loveyou:

That apartment building is ENORMOUS. How overwhelming!
What is the set up like? How difficult would it be for her to escape?

A few years ago a wee little guy maybe 2-3 ish ( forget his name-horrible) left his building and out the door and was found blocks over frozen. This was in Toronto. I did start a thread but cannot remember when or who. Sorry. But they had video of child leaving building alone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can think of some from low rises as well, just none from high rises.
I wonder if there is CCTV of Jasmine leaving? That hadn't occurred to me.

I wonder if the high rise has a gym or clubhouse room. If there would be anywhere for her to crawl into. If she was wandering the halls that's a whole lot of people who could have her in their apartment.

A few years ago a wee little guy maybe 2-3 ish ( forget his name-horrible) left his building and out the door and was found blocks over frozen. This was in Toronto. I did start a thread but cannot remember when or who. Sorry. But they had video of child leaving building alone.

That was an incredibly sad and tragic case.
https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2015/02/19/toronto-police-searching-for-missing-3-year-old-boy.html
Feb 19 2015
[h=1]3-year-old Toronto boy dies after hours outside in frigid temperatures[/h]Elijah Marsh went missing from a home on Neptune Dr. wearing pull-up diapers and boots. His body was found about 300 metres away without vital signs.

Toronto Police Verified account
@TorontoPolice
3m3 minutes ago

Replying to @TPSOperations
Toronto Police Service Corporate Communications Media Relations Officer, Constable Jenifferjit Sidhu @OfficerJen is enroute to staging area at 31 Gilder Drive, Scarborough to speak to media about ongoing Level 3 search for missing 6yr old Jasmine Williamson. ETA 1pm April 10 ^sm

So sad...wow another young missing child
I hate to think of where this sounds like it is leading...these poor children
I hope they find her fast

I can think of some from low rises as well, just none from high rises.
I wonder if there is CCTV of Jasmine leaving? That hadn't occurred to me.

Just heard about this on the news. :(

I would imagine there is no CCTV of her leaving the building...via the front door anyway. Most buildings have at least a front door camera. Maybe that's why they think she may still be in the building?

MOO

https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/20...r-missing-6-year-old-girl-in-scarborough.html
attachment.php

Hopkinson said officers are concentrating their search at an apartment building at 31 Gilder Dr. where police believe she may be. There is no evidence that she has left the premises, Hopkinson said.

Four officers on horseback are circling around the 18-storey building. Police said the mounted unit is part of the search because there’s a park and ravine in the area, allowing officers a good view from high up.
The canine unit is also assisting with the search, joined by nearly a dozen concerned volunteers showing photos of Jasmine to passersby.
“Her face just doesn’t place, which bothers me,” said Shelique McKellar, mother of a 6-year-old boy who lives across the street.

“She’s missing from a building in my neighbourhood and her face just doesn’t place.”
rbbm.

Attachments

• search_for_girl.jpg
    search_for_girl.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 133
I hope they have all exits of the building and underground parking with officers. Just in case. I know my condo is much smaller and we have so many exits and such.

I hope they have all exits of the building and underground parking with officers. Just in case. I know my condo is much smaller and we have so many exits and such.

I hope they're checking the roof and all building dumpsters as well as other dumpsters within a 1-2km radius. :(

But I really hope that she's just gotten herself locked into a utility room or something and she's found safe and sound very shortly.

NEWSTALK1010 Verified account

@NEWSTALK1010
1m1 minute ago
More

BREAKING: Toronto Police said 6-year-old Jasmine Williamson has been found safe.

@NEWSTALK1010
1m1 minute ago
More

BREAKING: Toronto Police said 6-year-old Jasmine Williamson has been found safe.

Oh thank goodness!! Always love these endings. :happydance:

@NEWSTALK1010
1m1 minute ago
More

Best news ever!!! Thanks for updating us. Phewwwww.

Amanda Ferguson Verified account

@CityNewsAmanda
5m5 minutes ago
More
She was found in 13 division on the other side of the city. Police don’t know how she got there at this point. Jasmine is said to be in good condition @CityNews

Caryn Lieberman Verified account

@caryn_lieberman
1m1 minute ago
More
Missing 6 year old found safe. People who were searching for her are relieved and shocked to hear she was found near the Allen.... because she went missing in Scarborough.

How on earth did she get there??!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renenoelle