FL FL - Rosselys Felix Hernandez, 31, Jupiter, Nov 2016

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
According to information released last week, the organization is seeking information on the whereabouts of 15-year-old AF,
who was last seen on Wednesday, March 14 at her foster home in Wayne
County. Kentucky State Police believe that AF left the home
sometime during the night and is in the company of Daniel P. York, 50.

Additional information regarding the family has also been released
by the Palm Beach Police Department, who are seeking the whereabouts
of AF's mother, Rosselys Felix Hernandez, who disappeared in
November 2016.

According to Palm Beach Police, Hernandez, 31, was last seen in late
November at her Jupiter, Florida home
. Rosselys vanished leaving
behind three children
, including the 15-year-old who was her oldest
child. The children were being taken care of by their step-father,
Daniel York, according to the police.

Shortly after Rosselys disappeared, York moved the family to
Kentucky.
Police said that he and the three children lived together
in Kentucky until February 2018, when Family Services took custody of
all three children.

Search continues for missing juvenile

AF's thread: Found Safe - Ky - A F, 15, Taken By Daniel York, 50, Monticello,14 Mar 2018 *arrest*

Last edited by a moderator:
Her FB page #1: https://www.facebook.com/100008256422474
cb59f3874094359057dc50c3172c7849.jpg

Her FB page #2: https://www.facebook.com/100013432725925
ddc664fdd72882dbbbe14ab955300814.jpg

According to Palm Beach Police Department the last time AF's mother Rosselys Félix Hernández, 31, was seen was the end of November 2016 at her Jupiter, Fla. home. Rosselys vanished leaving behind three children, including 15-year-old AF, her oldest. The children were then being taken care of by York. Shortly after Rosselys vanished, York moved the family to Kentucky.

Daniel and the children lived together in Kentucky until February 2018 when Family Services took custody of all three children.

Rosselys Félix Hernández is 5’4”, weighs 130 and has brown hair and brown eyes.

Monticello, Ky. is more than 100 miles south of Louisville.

KSP looking for missing 15-year-old

It would be helpful if a Florida-based news outlet picked up the story. I'm guessing that this case is under the radar there.
Contacted Paul Mueller from CBS12 and another local news outlet, Jupiter News.

Any other ideas? Do we have someone speaking Spanish to contact a news outlet based in the Dominican Republic?

YESSSSS!

NEW: Jupiter woman missing since 2016; PBSO seeks public’s help
NEW: Jupiter woman missing since 2016; PBSO seeks public’s help
JUPITER
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office is asking the public for help in finding a 31-year-old woman missing since the end of 2016.
db67931a2901aa4028bb0fa7716b82ab.jpg

Rosselys Felix lived both in Broward County and in Jupiter with her family after she arrived in the U.S. from her native Dominican Republic. She was last seen in Jupiter late in 2016.

The Broward County Sheriff’s Office also has been searching for Felix, who has lived in Hollywood, since she went missing.

AF, Rosselys’ 15-year-old daughter, also has been missing since March 14, according to The Outlook, a newspaper in Monticello, Ky. The girl was last seen at her foster care home in Wayne County, about 125 miles south of Lexington.

PBSO said that Felix is a “possibly endangered adult” but did not provide further information.

Anyone with information about Felix’s whereabouts is asked to contact Detective Stephen Ultsh at 561-688-4066 or Crime Stoppers of Palm Beach County at 800-458-TIPS (8477).

What a creep!

Jupiter woman traded accusations with husband before vanishing in 2016
JUPITER —
In September 2016, Rosselys Felix Hernandez claimed in court documents that her husband was being physically abusive and might be engaged in an inappropriate relationship with her teenage daughter. A Broward County judge granted her request for a temporary restraining order.

By the end of 2016, Hernandez would go missing and there’s been no trace of her since.

[...]

Hernandez and York were not married for long and their final days as a couple were filled with accusations, court records show.
7979249329bdb59e74e5ba3cebe9030e.jpg

York filed a petition in Broward County court on Sept. 26, 2016, seeking custody of Hernandez’s three claiming that his wife was “unfit to care for the children” because of “untreated mental health” issues.

The next day, Hernandez requested two restraining orders against York. In one, she claimed her husband had been physically abusive, “shoving” an apple pie in her face in one instance. In the second, Hernandez said her then 13-year-old daughter “has a suspicious inappropriate relationship with Daniel.”

Hernandez said York “seduces” her daughter with “lavish gifts” that he did not give to the other two children and that he engaged in “sexual touching” with the girl.

“He has a love affair with my 13-year-old AF and punishes and tortures my other (two) children and me because he wants to control them so they don’t say what’s going on,” Hernandez wrote in the petition.

On Nov. 14, 2016, Hernandez asked the court to dissolve the restraining order. She would go missing soon after.

Authorities said Hernandez lived in Jupiter, but it could not be determined where or when she lived in the town.

Anyone with information regarding Hernandez’s disappearance is asked to call PBSO Detective Stephan Ultsch at 561-688-4066 or Crime Stoppers at 800-458-TIPS (8477).

Information about either York or AF can contact the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children at 800-843-5678 or Kentucky State Police at 606-878-6622.

What a creep!

JUPITER —
In September 2016, Rosselys Felix Hernandez claimed in court documents that her husband was being physically abusive and might be engaged in an inappropriate relationship with her teenage daughter. A Broward County judge granted her request for a temporary restraining order.

By the end of 2016, Hernandez would go missing and there’s been no trace of her since.

[...]

Hernandez and York were not married for long and their final days as a couple were filled with accusations, court records show.
7979249329bdb59e74e5ba3cebe9030e.jpg

York filed a petition in Broward County court on Sept. 26, 2016, seeking custody of Hernandez’s three claiming that his wife was “unfit to care for the children” because of “untreated mental health” issues.

The next day, Hernandez requested two restraining orders against York. In one, she claimed her husband had been physically abusive, “shoving” an apple pie in her face in one instance. In the second, Hernandez said her then 13-year-old daughter “has a suspicious inappropriate relationship with Daniel.”

Hernandez said York “seduces” her daughter with “lavish gifts” that he did not give to the other two children and that he engaged in “sexual touching” with the girl.

“He has a love affair with my 13-year-old AF and punishes and tortures my other (two) children and me because he wants to control them so they don’t say what’s going on,” Hernandez wrote in the petition.

On Nov. 14, 2016, Hernandez asked the court to dissolve the restraining order. She would go missing soon after.

Authorities said Hernandez lived in Jupiter, but it could not be determined where or when she lived in the town.

Anyone with information regarding Hernandez’s disappearance is asked to call PBSO Detective Stephan Ultsch at 561-688-4066 or Crime Stoppers at 800-458-TIPS (8477).

Information about either York or AF can contact the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children at 800-843-5678 or Kentucky State Police at 606-878-6622.
&; $$*@;*? !!!!!

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

OMG! How did this not all come out sooner?!? :gaah::scared:
Please tell me they found York.
I bet he was gaslighting everyone, claiming she was a psycho. Probably one of these sleazy manipulators who can charm their way in. All under the pretense of being a good and god-loving man.

No word on his whereabouts yet.

It is unclear why there is a nearly two-year gap between when she was last seen and the request to help locate her.

https://www.wptv.com/news/region-n-palm-beach-county/jupiter/pbso-looking-for-rosselys-felix-woman-missing-since-late-2016-from-jupiter

Well, I'm guessing it's because DPY was lying and convinced others that Rosselys had a mental problem. And now Websleuths is on it!
And we're not letting go until we find out the truth, whatever that might be.

(special thanks to cybervampira!)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back