CA - Hannah,16,Devonte,15,&Ciera Hart,12 (fnd deceased),Mendocino Cty,26 Mar 2018 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in Oregon and the thing that immediately popped into my mind was a community supported agriculture (CSA) box or some kind of farmers' market setup. Like putting the fruits and vegetables for the week into the container to take them home.

Remember the farmer and food pantry couple that came forward? They had the kids “volunteering” for them.

One of the kids didn't. They said two children... Hmmm

IMO
In he video press conference it was stated that the third child's results were not yet complete, and that they may or may not have diphenhydramine in their system as well, it was yet to be determined.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

https://www.seattletimes.com/nation...ho-drove-suv-with-family-off-cliff-was-drunk/

This article says that the stop in Naselle was an hour and a half detour from their route.

But investigators are still trying to determine why they stopped in Naselle, which added an hour and a half to their road trip, and whether they contacted anyone. Naselle is near U.S. Highway 101, a popular, scenic route along the coast.

I'm still concerned that Devonte and Hannah were not in the car when it went over the cliff. I'm concerned they may be dead somewhere else. I think the body found will be announced as Sierra. Hannah would have been easily recognizable by the well-healed gums of the front teeth avulsions-- quite easy to determine the teeth were not avulsed in the crash.

But I do understand that they have to do the DNA testing to make certain, and there is always the very slim possibility it was a different person all together.

Yeah. I fear something else happened to the missing kids that might potentially be even more horrifying than dying in a car being driven off a cliff. And that that is why the car was driven off the cliff, because the image of ~perfection~ Jen cared so much about was over forever, in a way that she'd never be able to write self-absorbed facebook posts about ~self care, y'all~ to explain everything away.

If that is the case (not saying I think 100% it is, the bodies simply could be in the ocean, I'm aware) then there is a wide vast area where the bodies could be found. Who would know where to search?

https://www.seattletimes.com/nation...ho-drove-suv-with-family-off-cliff-was-drunk/

This article says that the stop in Naselle was an hour and a half detour from their route.

But investigators are still trying to determine why they stopped in Naselle, which added an hour and a half to their road trip, and whether they contacted anyone. Naselle is near U.S. Highway 101, a popular, scenic route along the coast.

Wonder if any of those groups they attended the events for may have resided in that area. Maybe going to try to hide out with one of the groups that live off the grid. Just speculating why they may have went there.

It really makes me wonder if they stopped there to see someone. I can't think of ANY other reason to be there; as I say, it's totally out of the way if you're heading where they went.

I did a little research about Naselle, and it seems they have an annual "FinnFest" to celebrate Finnish folk. A "surname info" website shows that "Hart" is a Finnish surname. Probably nothing, but maybe she was seeking out a relative?

Is Jen's Facebook still up? Maybe some clues there...

Also, how do authorities know they've been to these places in WA & OR before being seen in Ft. Bragg?

Is Jen's Facebook still up? Maybe some clues there...

Also, how do authorities know they've been to these places in WA & OR before being seen in Ft. Bragg?

It's been locked down for days. People are still accessing it but I think they are getting screen caps from friends. Not sure.

http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-n...f/2018/04/devonte_harts_biological_mom_t.html

How devastating for her. I wasn't inclined to feel sorry for her, but the truth is, she had an addiction and was messed up. Yes, they should have been taken away. What she didn't do was kill her children in cold blood to preserve her image.

moo

Oh, this article is just heart wrenching. And to think both parents got clean, out of prison, has a business, and could have provided for their kids is just heartbreaking. And Devonte's mom's read on that photo with the officer is right on; it should have been a happy photo, Devonte was probably too scared.

Oh, this article is just heart wrenching. And to think both parents got clean, out of prison, has a business, and could have provided for their kids is just heartbreaking. And Devonte's mom's read on that photo with the officer is right on; it should have been a happy photo, Devonte was probably too scared.

There’s still hope since they have not been found. [emoji1317]

I have zero sympathy for any of the adult family in this case

Nasalle, in addition to having Finn Festivals, has an 8-mile stretch of "dog-friendly" beach they may have visited prior. It also has the river which dumps into the bay, and eventually out into the Pacific. Might they have gone to Nasalle to dispose of bodies, then the opposite direction miles south to have their 'accident', thus confusing LE (who might not think to look for the missing children in the river or beach areas up there)?

It also has a no-kill animal shelter...(330 2nd St NE, Long Beach, WA). Which maybe seems absurd, when you consider things, but who knows how the mind was thinking at this point.(See funbeach.com and click 'Plan With Pets' in the left side margin.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cevans