CA - Hannah,16,Devonte,15,&Ciera Hart,12 (fnd deceased),Mendocino Cty,26 Mar 2018 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can post about the foster girl if she was interviewed in MSM article right?

I mean the news link

The California Highway Patrol has investigated the crash and determined that it was not an accident. A felony was committed. The investigation showed that the car stopped, and then accelerated over the edge of the cliff. That is not consistent with a driver having a stroke, a heart attack, loss of consciousness, or falling asleep. This was absolutely not an accident.

Mendocino Sheriff says crash was no accident, calls it ‘a crime’

That’s an old article but it hasn’t changed. I wonder if her being drunk and everyone with Benadryl changes the investigation

That’s an old article but it hasn’t changed. I wonder if her being drunk and everyone with Benadryl changes the investigation

If she had been driving on the highway, was drunk, and ran off the side over the cliff, I'd say it could be accidental for sure.

But the way this happened, coming to full stop, then accelerating 70 feet towards the cliff, no braking----seems like it was on purpose. Drunk or not. JMO

A week before her new siblings were expected to arrive, the Harts dropped Lee off at a therapy appointment and never returned. Her therapist explained she would be living with a new family — all of her belongings had already been removed from the Hart family home.

“I remember being devastated,” Lee said.

There have been countless abuse allegations raised against the couple, including a 2011 misdemeanor assault conviction for Sarah.

Nearly four months before the fatal crash, a neighbor phoned 911 to report an episode in which one of the couple's children desperately sought help, CNN reported.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/jennifer-hart-drunk-drove-family-cliff-article-1.3932109

The foster teen in the Harts care for about eight months provides an important piece to the history.

Bbm: especially in how she was dumped at the therapist without so much as a goodbye.

I would think the Hart insurance would have to pay the maximum damages for each child to the birth parents.

It's striking to me from the tox results that Sarah had Benadryl on board-- like the two kids tested--but Jen had booze on board.

I am left wondering what the heck were the relationship dynamics there?

Usually when a couple is involved in a family homicide or murder suicide there is some detail on their marital dynamics, recent changes or stressors, financials, infidelities. Here, their families of origin appear out of the picture, the friends that are talking are saying they were ideal, and whatever their deal was remains hazy.

Sarah had coworkers, plus the friend she texted, unlike Jen she had to go function in the wider world on a regular basis. But those people aren't really talking at least to media. Maybe they are to law enforcement.

Were Jen and Sarah really in total accord over the last decade plus, on the adoptions, the moves, the CPS incidents, on the way the kids were disciplined, educated, all the way up to the way they were killed?

I don’t know that anyone “knew” them. Think of people you know from work. What do you know? I was surprised to find out that a very confident woman I worked with was a victim of DV.

I was suprised my nasty neighbor across the street from me was a meth user.

I was suprised a guy my husband worked with, lived not too far from us was sexually abusing his stepdaughter.

People project an image and unless you for some reason get to find out more, the presentation is what people believe.

I have watched a woman where I live go from bragging about how rich she is (she found out saying that is not too smart) , sex goddess, pimp. mother of the year, and now earth mother. It all depends on her audience and she figures earth mother and mother of the year are where it’s at. People here know, but those on FB or who come to visit have no idea.

For me, FB has really opened my eyes to how people really spin their lives.

If she had been driving on the highway, was drunk, and ran off the side over the cliff, I'd say it could be accidental for sure.

But the way this happened, coming to full stop, then accelerating 70 feet towards the cliff, no braking----seems like it was on purpose. Drunk or not. JMO

I agree being drunk along with the Benadryl would konk me out. I take Benadryl if I have a hard time sleeping.

I just wonder if the black box from SUV got messed up during the fall that caused inaccurate reporting.

Previous, many previous posts, are all about these kids how they should be eating normal, socializing, driving, working, homeschooling is no good / is isoloation, kids not playing basketball or riding bikes, or even not being loud and noisy.

Normal meaning.......normal. Normal pregnancies, normal birth, normal parents and upbringing, normal family and stability. No tradegy and no sibling and parental separation.

BBM Most "normal" kids don't experience the "normal" conditions you list. There are stresses in every family and for every kid.

I would think the Hart insurance would have to pay the maximum damages for each child to the birth parents.

Legally though it could not work that way; the birth parents' rights were terminated prior to adoptions and they have no standing to sue for wrongful death.

The alerts on this thread are out of control.

Everyone is getting their feelings hurt or are being insulted by what others are posting.

I really don't know what to do. Really don't.

There is no reason to insult the bio family. You did not make the horrible choices some of the bio family made that led to their kids being put in the foster care system. Thank goodness you are more stable and a better person. Can't we just leave it at that?

Whatever happened in their innocent lives it led to them being adopted by these monster mothers. Save your rage for these women. Phonys, evil and mean. Sadistic, beyond cruel and in the end at least one mom or maybe both, cold-blooded murderers.

Unless there truly is a violation of TOS please don't alert. Scroll by if you are offended.

We are going to be closing this thread at night and opening it up in the morning. This will start as soon as I hit the "submit" button

Thank you,
Tricia

Thanks for keeping up with this thread Tricia. I know it's been tough. I appreciate all you do.

I did not see any new information in the LE announcments for today saturday4/14/18. The fourth child body is still unidentified and no new children have been reported found.

I wish we could get an answer on the 2 missing children.

Were they in the car? Or did they run off before the crash? Or did something happen to them earlier?

Interesting. Diphenhydramine is in not just Benadryl. But it's in Unisom which is an over the counter sleeping pill. I wonder if they can tell the difference when testing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak