Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #17 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes this is important. She admits talking to him on the very day LH is reported missing. No time was given for that call to him. She likely had to mention she contacted him because she knew LE would find the phone records.

And she definitely lied about the last time she saw him according to her own statements because look at what she says.

"She told officers that she last saw Lucas at around 3 p.m., that he was in his bedroom playing a game."

But that cant be true because then she says this...

"She went inside, took a shower, noticed that Lucas was asleep and laid down for the nap."

So the last time she saw him she says he was sleeping not playing a game. So what time really was it when she last saw him.

Its all a bunch of crud IMO. The important thing is she admits contacting JH that very day. It would be interesting to know the exact time of any phone calls made that day.

http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article208704089.html

What does the "game boy's" (ykwim) history/timestamp show? What type of device/gaming system? Or was it on EG's phone...? When was the last time that game was played? (Unless EG thought ahead(or afterwards) and played it)

I hope you are right, I don't have the stomach to read the article again but I don't think Lucas actually told a DCF worker that it was EG doing it - he told family members, which I believe he was telling the absolute truth but will family member statements stand up in court? I just don't know how all that works.

I am emotional, biased... maybe speaking prematurely..l hear ya...

I am seeing posts about how Jonathan abused Lucas and how Jonathan was involved in his disappearance. Paraphrasing of course.

Yet, when I read the latest news report all I see mentioned about Hernandez and the day Lucas disappeared is:

I see NOTHING that suggests Jonathan knows anything about what happened that day. All that was said was Glass talked to him by phone. I am going to take a wild and crazy guess and say when Jonathan Hernandez was out of town he and Emily talked on the phone. Going out on a limb here but I bet that happened often.

Can someone show me anything that remotely suggests this new information shows Jonathan knew about anything Glass did with Lucas?

Look, I am not defending Jonathan. He is obviously not a guy I would want my daughter to marry. He hit Emily's child. He's been involved with two women both had their children taken away, Jonathan is not stand up parent BUT we need to wait for SOLID evidence that connects him to Lucas' disappearance before we accuse him of anything related to this case.

Finally, while I believe it is a very strong likelihood I see nothing in this latest article that says Jonathan hit Lucas. I could have missed it so if there is information saying Jonathan abused Lucas please point it out to me. I would appreciate it.

Thank you,
Tricia

Hi Tricia,

I'm one of those people that posted I suspect he may know more than we think. I can't speak for anyone else but I can tell you why I think that. I admit I don't have anything to back my opinion of this is other than my opinion is based on the info that is out there that we know of. I think that JH could possibly know what happened based on the fact that he was aware of previous abuse. I can actually back this up with links too. I seriously do not know how he couldn't put 2 and 2 together there for the following reasons. It's not rocket science you know what I mean?

1. According both of our VI's here on WS JH knows that family reported EG last year for abusing Lucas bc he and EG got pissed about it. They actually stopped letting the said family members see Lucas due to them reporting the abuse which was sad IMO.

Link to article where a family member talks how they reported the abuse: http://www.kansas.com/news/local/article201392504.html

2. The amount of picture evidence that has been released of the little boy being bruised and battered.You can't tell me he didn't actually see his son with marks on him.Oh wait he actually did see #3. These are just some of the pics that are posted to Paddleboarders FB page:

https://www.facebook.com/MissingPiecesNetwork/posts/1805976239708546

Here is another link with pictures: http://www.crimeonline.com/2018/02/...-police-say-its-now-a-criminal-investigation/

3. From the below link it specifically states that EG and Lucas visited JH in New Mexico and that JH saw Lucas with two black eyes. This proves that JH was totally aware of the previous abuse that was going on.

Late October 2017: While Glass and Lucas visited Hernandez in Carlsbad, N.M., Lucas had two black eyes, the report said. That was reported to New Mexico’s child protection services agency on Nov. 8, 2017. According to the report, he had bruises most often after Glass and Hernandez fought. Glass “may have been targeting Lucas due to her anger” with the boy’s father, the report said. Glass allegedly was using marijuana around the time she was breastfeeding her daughter.

I understand where you at though Tricia as there is nothing in MSM that specifically states JH had knowledge but given what we know It is hard to believe that he wouldn't. Again not trying to speak for anyone else but is is why I think it is possible that JH knew.

MOD NOTE

Okay everyone, I spoke with Tricia and we are going to allow some sleuthing of JH. Given the events of the past day or so in particular, with the and the conflicting statements from JH to the media, it is time to delve a little deeper into JH's past.

I want to be very clear that we are not going to allow general maligning of JH's character and we are not going to allow anyone to accuse JH of disappearing Lucas. The police have not indicated that JH is a suspect in Lucas' disappearance.

What we will allow is discussion of JH's statements to the media, speculation about why he is behaving and acting as he is (e.g., saying that he will take EG back if she gets out of jail, stating shortly after Lucas disappeared that his family shouldn't be bringing up abuse, leaving his son with a woman who lost custody of her own sons due to abuse allegations, etc.). We will also allow discussion of the affidavit released pertaining to the alleged abuse JH perpetrated against EG's sons with her ex. If JH has a criminal record that may also be sleuthed (with links).

Please do not veer into wild speculation and please use links wherever possible.

If you have further questions, please message me or another moderator and we'll be happy to help.

I was getting confused about what we could/couldn't discuss about JH and had to re-read this just now. Here it is for anyone else who might need it. :)

I know my words will not be enough to convey my feelings . But the timeline posted in article and the pictures shown are enough for a life sentence to me. I have been reading all day and I agree that JH has to know.

omg, I just now logged in since early this morning. There is so much to read to become current but I have seen enough on these last two pages to know its bad, very bad. I am so sorry FLA for you and your family.

P.S. we are in the midst of gigantic wildfires. We can't see our hand in front of our face out in the yard due to the smoke. The fires started 80 miles from us. Two county workers have already lost their lives trying to help firefighters. My sons and husband are out watering our roof down. My son-in-law is a Paramedic and Lieutenant for the OKC Fire Dept. I'm worried. I'm adding FLA and Lucas to my prayers right now.
OMGosh! I'm a couple of hrs north of you & wr've been praying so hard for you!

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Felony child abuse

https://criminal-law.freeadvice.com/criminal-law/violent_crimes/felony-child-abuse.htm

I expect these charges coming soon, at least these charges. And more people than just EG might be charged in addition. jmo

BBM: I was just thinking the same thing because of this:

• February 5: Glass’ ex-husband filed a report with DCF, claiming that her two biological sons were being abused while at her home. The father alleged that his sons told him that Hernandez was physically abusing them.
  • February 8, 2018: A DCF worker interviewed one of Glass’ sons at school. The boy said he got punished for spraying air freshener and that Hernandez pushed him. DCF didn’t notice any marks or bruising. The boy also said Hernandez yelled “bad words” at Glass.
I don't think pushing him would cause a handprint.

http://www.crimeonline.com/2018/04/...-little-boy-remains-missing-for-over-a-month/

I wonder who the "unknown perpetrator" was?

May 16, 2017: DCF, the Kansas child protection agency, received the first of two reports of suspected abuse involving Lucas. Glass and an “unknown perpetrator” were suspected. The boy reportedly had bruising in the shape of a hand on his left arm, bruising on his left cheek and on his bottom.

From: http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article208704089.html

I’m back after a two week trip and boy what a day to get back. I’m stunned although I probably shouldn’t be - at today’s news article.
FLA love and prayers to you and the other members of the family who did everything within your legal power to protect Lucas. That poor baby boy. I’m heartbroken for him and for you.
Lucas baby where are you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BBM: I was just thinking the same thing because of this:

• February 5: Glass’ ex-husband filed a report with DCF, claiming that her two biological sons were being abused while at her home. The father alleged that his sons told him that Hernandez was physically abusing them.
  • February 8, 2018: A DCF worker interviewed one of Glass’ sons at school. The boy said he got punished for spraying air freshener and that Hernandez pushed him. DCF didn’t notice any marks or bruising. The boy also said Hernandez yelled “bad words” at Glass.
I don't think pushing him would cause a handprint.

http://www.crimeonline.com/2018/04/...-little-boy-remains-missing-for-over-a-month/

I think neglect will be a biggie too, for EG and the other person. He knew and left both of his children with her. How careless!

I’m really hoping someone did take him , to protect him

A Guide to Reporting Child Abuse and Neglect
Compiled by The Kansas Department for Children and Families

Snip.
“If 20 million people were infected by a virus that caused anxiety, impulsivity, aggression, sleep problems, depression, respiratory and heart problems, vulnerability to substance abuse, antisocial and criminal behavior, retardation and school failure, we would consider it an urgent public health crisis. Yet in the United States alone, there are more than 20 million abused, neglected and traumatized children vulnerable to these problems. Our society has yet to recognize the epidemic, let alone develop an immunization strategy.” End snip.

http://www.dcf.ks.gov/services/PPS/Documents/GuidetoReportingAbuseandNeglect.pdf

For consideration: Did DCF follow protocol in Lucas' case?

Just thought of something else I'd like to point out. In #3 the quote from the MSM it says that when Lucas was abused it was after JH and EG would fight. She would take it out on Lucas. This is another reason to suspect he may know what happened on the 16 to Lucas and also another way to prove JH was not only aware of Lucas being abused but may have also witnessed it firsthand.

Hi Tricia,

I'm one of those people that posted I suspect he may know more than we think. I can't speak for anyone else but I can tell you why I think that. I admit I don't have anything to back my opinion of this is other than my opinion is based on the info that is out there that we know of. I think that JH could possibly know what happened based on the fact that he was aware of previous abuse. I can actually back this up with links too. I seriously do not know how he couldn't put 2 and 2 together there for the following reasons. It's not rocket science you know what I mean?

1. According both of our VI's here on WS JH knows that family reported EG last year for abusing Lucas bc he and EG got pissed about it. They actually stopped letting the said family members see Lucas due to them reporting the abuse which was sad IMO.

Link to article where a family member talks how they reported the abuse: http://www.kansas.com/news/local/article201392504.html

2. The amount of picture evidence that has been released of the little boy being bruised and battered.You can't tell me he didn't actually see his son with marks on him.Oh wait he actually did see #3. These are just some of the pics that are posted to Paddleboarders FB page:

https://www.facebook.com/MissingPiecesNetwork/posts/1805976239708546

Here is another link with pictures: http://www.crimeonline.com/2018/02/...-police-say-its-now-a-criminal-investigation/

3. From the below link it specifically states that EG and Lucas visited JH in New Mexico and that JH saw Lucas with two black eyes. This proves that JH was totally aware of the previous abuse that was going on.

Late October 2017: While Glass and Lucas visited Hernandez in Carlsbad, N.M., Lucas had two black eyes, the report said. That was reported to New Mexico’s child protection services agency on Nov. 8, 2017. According to the report, he had bruises most often after Glass and Hernandez fought. Glass “may have been targeting Lucas due to her anger” with the boy’s father, the report said. Glass allegedly was using marijuana around the time she was breastfeeding her daughter.

I understand where you at though Tricia as there is nothing in MSM that specifically states JH had knowledge but given what we know It is hard to believe that he wouldn't. Again not trying to speak for anyone else but is is why I think it is possible that JH knew.

I’m really hoping someone did take him , to protect him

I agree! That would be great news.
Sadly, I suspect EG and JH had an argument on the phone either Feb.16th or 17th and after OG, and that EG took out her anger on Lucas again. I'm also wondering if it had been an ongoing argument. The last time Lucas was at school was the day JH left, Feb. 9th. He played with the neighbors on the 11th (?), was not with EG on the 14th, seen by the LL on the 16th, called in missing on the 17th.
I wonder if EG was allowing Lucas and JH any face time calls during this time, from the 9th on.

Feb. 8, 2018:*That afternoon, a DCF social worker interviewed Glass’ son at his school. He said he got into trouble for spraying air freshener and showed how Hernandez pushed him onto a couch, the document says. The boy said his mother witnessed it and that Hernandez “used bad words at” his mother. No marks were visible on the boy’s chest.

**Her son said that Hernandez also “uses loud voices” with Lucas. **

The social worker and police detective assigned to the investigation couldn’t contact Hernandez.

Here you go LOUD VOICES WITH LUCAS from JH Verbal abuse is abuse..

Was this just a little insight into what really went on in the home?

Would JH hurt Lucas in front of the other children?? Probably not. But what went on when no one was around?

SAD

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I agree! That would be great news.
Sadly, I suspect EG and JH had an argument on the phone either Feb.16th or 17th and after OG, and that EG took out her anger on Lucas again. I'm also wondering if it had been an ongoing argument. The last time Lucas was at school was the day JH left, Feb. 9th. He played with the neighbors on the 11th (?), was not with EG on the 14th, seen by the LL on the 16th, called in missing on the 17th.
I wonder if EG was allowing Lucas and JH any face time calls during this time, from the 9th on.

Do we know for certain that Lucas wasn't with EG on the 14th? I remember that EG lied to JH when she told him that JO had Lucas, but I don't remember if we were ever told where he was or wasn't. Did I miss this?

Tricia, I think the point being made about the phone call is that it has been said that Jonathan had difficulty getting signal at his work so they facebook messaged etc - we know on the 16th the conversation was done through facebook or text because LE has it on her phone. Just brings up the question on why an actual phone call vs - facebook message on the day Lucas was reporting missing.
I wonder does this mean that JH was not at his job site. Could he of been closer or on his way home for some reason???

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member