Found Deceased AL - Jennifer Marshell White, 55, Moulton, 08 Apr 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a big 4 x 4. I'd never intentionally put in just $ 10. I'm guessing she didn't want a credit card trace.

Good point about her clothes. What kind of boots are they? Goulashs?

She didn't look afraid but confident or determined.

Is that normal to get $10 of gas for a big car? I always pay at the pump. Maybe she didn't want to be tracked and payed with cash.

Also the last ping was about 30 minutes south in blankhead state forest. Big forest... she wasn't dressed for hiking.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

BBM

I hate to even contemplate this, but maybe she needed just enough gas to keep her engine running long enough to. . . (I can't even type the rest). Hoping that's not the case, of course.

From the looks of her Facebook around Dec 30th, there appears to have been a family gathering at a lake house. It’s the same area where her phone last pinged.

ETA: I’m not sure $10.00in gas would have been enough for a round trip but we also don’t know if her tank was almost full and she was topping it off or ??

I would love to know what the text said that she sent to various family members at 1:40am. That has to hold a lot of clues as to her state of mind. I know we can't post Facebook stuff on here but there's a post from her daughter that specifically says who and when she sent the text.

Family of missing Moulton woman looking for answers
http://m.waff.com/story/37911990/family-of-missing-moulton-woman-looking-for-answers
(Surveillance video at link)
BBM
MOULTON, AL (WAFF) - A Moulton family is still on pins and needles awaiting word on a missing loved one.

[...]

White came in, paid her bill and left driving south on Alabama Hwy. 33 around 1:30 p.m. Monday.

She hasn’t been seen since and her family has some major concerns about her disappearance.

"She's a very good grandmother to her grandkids. She's always taken care of them and looking into their well-being. And for her to disappear like this and no trace and not know where she's at and not check on her grandbabies is extremely out of character for her," said Michael Hughes.

White, who is a registered nurse, has Multiple Sclerosis and high blood pressure. We’re told she doesn’t have any medications with her.

Hughes says Jennifer White’s daughters always knew where their mother's location.

She was last seen wearing no makeup, pajama pants, and a t-shirt, which her family says is very unlike her.

White works at Decatur Morgan Hospital, where she had been busy of late with an important project.

"I believe it's called a joint commission and she's been working on that, very committed to it...to be a part of that and there's been no communication from her with that. She hasn't called her employer,” Hughes said.

The Moulton Police Department is running out of leads.

[...]

Family of missing Moulton woman looking for answers
http://m.waff.com/story/37911990/family-of-missing-moulton-woman-looking-for-answers
(Surveillance video at link)
BBM
MOULTON, AL (WAFF) - A Moulton family is still on pins and needles awaiting word on a missing loved one.

[...]

White, who is a registered nurse, has Multiple Sclerosis and high blood pressure. We’re told she doesn’t have any medications with her.

[...]

Welp, I've got this particular horror of an "invisible illness" (MS) and it can do a real number on your emotions and your outlook on life. The suicide rate in MS patients has been shown to be notably higher than in the regular population: https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/852400
I really hope that she didn't set out to hurt herself, and that maybe she just needed some time to herself.

I do hope (and I KNOW they are) they are checking all nearby bodies of water near the roadways and embankments. She could have had an accident, like so many have had in the past, and they've been recovered after years of being missing. I hope she is located. So sad. Such a beautiful woman.

My hubby's 24 year old nephew shot and killed himself with a shotgun. That very day he had been given a promotion at work, and met his fiance for a movie and dinner after work. She said he was so happy and upbeat fully engaged in their wedding plans but 40 minutes after kissing her goodnight he shot, and killed himself on his grandparents' farm and in front of their home. It took about 40 minutes for him to arrive at their home after he left so that means the entire time he was with his longtime girlfriend/finance he had already planned to commit suicide. There was not even the slightest hint or odd behavior that he was planning to do this :(

My condolences. :( I've heard many similar stories, and the theory that for some people, making up their mind to do the deed sort of lifts all the misery off their shoulders. Relief is in sight, I guess.

I live near Moulton and it is strange that there isn't more going on to find Jennifer White or hardly any news coverage about her missing esp being the wife of a Moulton city council member

I live near Moulton and it is strange that there isn't more going on to find Jennifer White or hardly any news coverage about her missing esp being the wife of a Moulton city council member

I'm in Huntsville, so not too far away.

Am I the only one that finds it surprising that her husband has not been on television speaking out? I wonder how long had they been married.

I wonder if she had been struggling with depression?

Not surprising if she was. Having a MS or any other chronic disease can definitely lead to depression. I looked through her Facebook and there were a couple of ominous (IMO) posts in the couple of weeks before she went missing. I hope she's found soon.

I would love to know what the text said that she sent to various family members at 1:40am. That has to hold a lot of clues as to her state of mind. I know we can't post Facebook stuff on here but there's a post from her daughter that specifically says who and when she sent the text.

I thought of that as well. Several texts to a few people during the middle of the night is certainly alarming.

Last seen at 1:30 pm on Sunday afternoon. Last text received approximately 1:30 am Monday morning. That’s about 12 hours of no contact. Still no sign of her vehicle. I’m afraid for her - 6 days later. Where are you JMW?

After purchasing only $10 worth of gas for such a large vehicle, I can only think she was not planning to go far. Possibly an accident (river, creek, hillside) in the direction she was traveling. Such a lovely and responsible woman, seemingly. One would think she would be the type to leave a note, if she was planning on harming herself. She seemed extremely family oriented. Praying for answers for her family.

I have a distant family member who has had MS for years, and she is in her late 70s, still drives and seems to lead a normal and productive life. But, I know others whose life has been devastated by the disease (wheelchairs, etc.). MS, I believe, affects each of its victims in different ways and at different stages.:dunno:

Has anyone seen anything mentioning exactly who last seen her ( at her home at 1:30?)
I’d really love to know the reasoning given to up and leave home still in pajamas and her boots?
In my opinion it seems like it was a spur of the moment rush to leave real quick.

Have her phone records been looked at yet? Normally I wouldn't go anywhere in my pajama pants either, but I HAVE in a few of instances in the past when my kids were teens and would call to ask me to bring them something if they were at a friend's house or something. If I knew I would be gone only a few minutes and was in a rush, I would just put on some shoes or boots and leave.

The way she left just makes me think that she ran out to do a quick errand and was in a hurry. I could see myself only putting $10 of gas in my Tahoe if it were close to being empty and I didn't want to wait for it to fill up all the way.

As far as using cash... Maybe the credit card reader wasn't working at the pump, maybe she didn't want to use her debit card for such a small amount, etc.

In the picture of her walking at the gas station, it almost looks as if she is smiling... but I'm on my phone and can't enlarge the picture much.

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

Have her phone records been looked at yet? Normally I wouldn't go anywhere in my pajama pants either, but I HAVE in a few of instances in the past when my kids were teens and would call to ask me to bring them something if they were at a friend's house or something. If I knew I would be gone only a few minutes and was in a rush, I would just put on some shoes or boots and leave.

The way she left just makes me think that she ran out to do a quick errand and was in a hurry. I could see myself only putting $10 of gas in my Tahoe if it were close to being empty and I didn't want to wait for it to fill up all the way.

As far as using cash... Maybe the credit card reader wasn't working at the pump, maybe she didn't want to use her debit card for such a small amount, etc.

In the picture of her walking at the gas station, it almost looks as if she is smiling... but I'm on my phone and can't enlarge the picture much.

I agree with everything you said here, and I also think she is smiling in that screen grab. JMO

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

I also think she is smiling, she looks happy and normal.

bbm That's a good point. The pajama pants together with the quick $10 gas fill could point to her being in a hurry. But in a hurry to get to where?

I also think she is smiling, she looks happy and normal.

bbm That's a good point. The pajama pants together with the quick $10 gas fill could point to her being in a hurry. But in a hurry to get to where?
I really want to know if she talked to anyone on the phone before she left. A friend or coworker or relative that might have asked her for a favor... either legitimate and innocent or fake and with malice.

Or she could have remembered she needed to run a quick errand of her own... a bill that needed to be paid perhaps? Something of that nature. Then she ran into some sort of trouble of her own accord or someone with evil intent crossed her path at some point.

Texting in the wee hours of the morning prior to embarking on her "journey"; bounding through the parking lot of the gas station, with a euphoric grin; wearing clothes that are not usual and appropriate to her "normal" custom of dress -- all suggest to me that she could have been in the grips of a "manic" state. Just my opinion, not based on fact. Mania can be induced by changes in medication, among other causes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarellano5280