LA LA - Rondreiz Cortez “Junior” Phillips, 4, Homer, Claiborne Parish, 05 Apr 2018

Missing Rondreiz Cortez “Junior” Phillips Timeline of Events
Created by Bella's voice on 4/14/18
* 4/5/18: Junior went missing. He was last seen playing in the yard wearing a white tee shirt, jeans, and yellow rain boots. According to Claiborne Parish Sheriff Ken Bailey, Rondreiz wandered off outside while his stepfather was possibly working on a vehicle at the time around 11:30 a.m. His mother was inside the family's mobile home and reported him missing an hour later. She told authorities that she set up boundaries for him so he wouldn't wander into the woods.
The family had only been living at the home located off Louisiana Highway 152 for a few months.
Authorities have since questioned a number of people, including his mother and stepfather, and have searched woods and ponds near the residence.
Louisiana State Police issued a Level II Endangered/Missing Child Media Advisory on behalf of the Claiborne Parish Sheriff’s Office for the child reported missing Thursday, April 5, 2018.
* 4/8/18: The Claiborne Parish Sheriff's Office called off the public search for 4-year-old Rondreiz Cortez “Junior” Phillips, but said they will focus "on areas of interest that have been located during the search".
Sunday afternoon, Sheriff Ken Bailey said divers searched two ponds near the boy's home but found no sign of the child. Sheriff Bailey said they're not sure what happened to "Junior" and are doing everything they can to find him.
4/9/18: The step father Nicholas Gilbert said the family is hurting, especially after hearing rumors he could have something to do with Junior's disappearance. Gilbert said he volunteered to take a lie detectors test and passed.
* 4/12/18: Over a hundred community members gathered in prayer on thursday for a prayer vigil. They lit candles and bowed their heads to bring hope to the family who's been waiting for their little boy to come home.
"I just want to thank everyone for being here," said a tearful Shiela Phillips, mother of the missing boy.
* Also on 4/12/18: The FBI is offering a $5,000 reward for information leading to location of 4-year-old missing from Claiborne Parish.
* Investigation is still ongoing *
Anyone having any information as to the whereabouts of Rondreiz Cortez “Junior” Phillips should immediately contact the Claiborne Parish Sheriff’s Office at (318) 927-2011, (800) 810-2011or 911 or Sgt. Stacey Pearson of the Louisiana Clearinghouse for Missing and Exploited Children/AMBER at (337) 962-2605 or stacey.pearson@la.gov.
Anonymous tips can also be submitted at the following website: www.bellasvoicesacra.org

I wish we had more info or a reliable MSM Twitter Acct to follow that was consistent.
Information seems to be hard to find, for me anyway.
This little guy should have the whole nations attention.

Bumping this so it comes to the top.
Where are you little Junior?

There is so little information. :candle:

I hate that this is a recovery already. He didn't even have a chance, it seems.

That lack of information is frustrating. No, CPSO owes me nothing, I don’t have to be told a thing, and neither the general public. Still, quite strange and, well, frustrating to know so little.

I’m sure CPSO knows what they are doing. Lots of LE outside the parish are involved. I doubt there is anything that I could do to help from afar. The lack of information will only lessen the attention that Rondreiz gets and that exactly the opposite of what he needs.

Junior feels like he could be my nephew or cousin. The whole situation is sad and really tugs at me. Between Rondreiz, Lucas, and Joe Clyde...my heart is heavy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is so little information. :candle:

I hate that this is a recovery already. He didn't even have a chance, it seems.

IKR? I've had some of the local msm Twitters up since he disappeared and info is few and far in between. :(

https://twitter.com/KNOE8
https://twitter.com/ktbs/
https://twitter.com/KSLA
https://twitter.com/NBC6News

The area is experiencing extreme weather and a little 2-year-old girl was killed in a storm. Police phones were offline for a while too. Hopefully when things calm down we'll hear more. Or when LE has news for us IYKWIM.

P.S. I hate the quiet time in cases that haven't been resolved. I know LE is working hard but it's disheartening.

It’s truly sad that coverage is minimal. The story is fading away and it’s only been a little over a week. Granted we’ve had tornados and several other priority news stories, but my heart aches for this little boy. I certainly have my own theories, and I’m hoping that the LE involved have leads and are just keeping quiet until they have enough evidence to make an arrest.

It’s truly sad that coverage is minimal. The story is fading away and it’s only been a little over a week. Granted we’ve had tornados and several other priority news stories, but my heart aches for this little boy. I certainly have my own theories, and I’m hoping that the LE involved have leads and are just keeping quiet until they have enough evidence to make an arrest.
The community seemed so willing to get involved. I am thinking if they have stopped using the local resources, there is a reason. At least, I would hope.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

The first thing that jumped out to me is that if my child was missing, there is absolutely NO WAY my BF could steer me away from the cameras. I would plead until I collapsed & could not plead anymore for my child’s well-being & return. JMO

Bumping for this sweet lil guy...

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

They will start draining a pond that they previously search on April 8th,starting tomorrow
www.ksla.com/.../authorities-to-drain-claiborne-parish-pond-in-an-effort-to-find-missin

I got a 404 at your link but this one seems to work for me in case anyone else has trouble:

http://www.ksla.com/story/37961630/...ng-4-year-old-rondreiz-cortez-junior-phillips

From the article:

It will take maybe a couple days to drain the pond, Claiborne Sheriff Ken Bailey said.

Meantime, he said, investigators will be questioning more people about the missing 4-year-old.

Does or has anyone been able to locate the pond on google maps?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back