CA - Hannah,16,Devonte,15,&Ciera Hart,12 (fnd deceased),Mendocino Cty,26 Mar 2018 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've gone through dozens and dozens of photos and I believe Jen was Right Handed.

If you want to see loads of pics not posted here or released yet, go to "Jen Hart's photos" on FB.
Many pics of the kids at festivals, half naked people, almost naked people and lots more.

Drunk, drugged and possibly on the run: The Hart family’s final days
http://wtvr.com/2018/04/15/drunk-drugged-and-possibly-on-the-run-the-hart-familys-final-days/
Three children remain missing and so many questions persist in the mystery of how the Hart family’s SUV ended up at the bottom of a 100-foot Mendocino, County, California, cliff.

The few details that have emerged paint what appear to be dark months, and perhaps years, for Jennifer and Sarah Hart’s six adopted children, who repeatedly accused their mothers of abuse, according to reports from neighbors and a social worker.

The home-schooled kids complained specifically of being denied food and of racist behavior, according to a case report. Jennifer and Sarah Hart were white. Their children were black.

In their final days, the family members left their home in Woodland, Washington, and headed south. Little is known of their seemingly hasty departure — or of the following days — but the latest details speak to a possibly disturbing demise for the children.

[...]

I doubt very much that LE is actively looking for bodies. they just don't have the manpower. they know the children
are deceased, if thrown into the water, so it probably will be a citizen that finds the other two.

I’ve been offline this week. Other two? Did they find one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think a Disney Parade or perhaps Ariana Grande, one direction, or other pop fav teen musicians would have been much more fun for these kids than that hippie festival crap no place for kids. IMHO

While I agree w most of the sentiment, some parents hate pop (myself included lol)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me too! I was a hippie parent of 2 and still managed to wind up with a fundamentalist baptist Preacher for a son!

O/T: I read your post and then scrolled back up to see your user name. Thanks for the laugh. [emoji23]

Has anyone picked up any clues as to whether Jen was left-handed or right-handed?

In the Safeway surveillance video, she is handing the cashier the credit card with her right hand. I invariably remove my credit card from wallet with dominant hand, using other hand to hold or stabilize my wallet while reaching in with the dominant hand. For what it's worth, I'd guess she is right-handed. JMO.

Not really seeing the bruising on SH's face that some are seeing in the photo, either, so I guess it's a moot point (to me) in regard to that particular photo. Not saying she wasn't abusive; just saying that photo doesn't suggest that to me.

One last thought...a decline into alcoholism can cause noticeable weight gain. While we can't know for sure at this point, given her blood alcohol levels at time of death, I would not be surprised to find out she'd become more reclusive in part due to struggling with that issue. It's probably an understatement to say that alcoholism and abuse often go hand in hand.

I've gone through dozens and dozens of photos and I believe Jen was Right Handed.

If you want to see loads of pics not posted here or released yet, go to "Jen Hart's photos" on FB.
Many pics of the kids at festivals, half naked people, almost naked people and lots more.

Do we have any photos that clearly show her left hand? I just have a bug in my brain and it's probably nothing, but I'm curious. There was one photo from several years ago and someone commented on her odd grip of, IIRC, Sierra with her left hand. Do we have any other views of that hand?

In the Safeway surveillance video, she is handing the cashier the credit card with her right hand. I invariably remove my credit card from wallet with dominant hand, using other hand to hold or stabilize my wallet while reaching in with the dominant hand. For what it's worth, I'd guess she is right-handed. JMO.

For what it's worth, I stabilize my wallet with my dominant hand and remove/hand over the card with my non-dominant hand. Maybe my handedness isn't very pronounced compared to others, but it seems to me my choice is driven more by the design of the wallet than anything more significant than that.

Like most of us, I’m put off by the “Hart Tribe” name they gave themselves. I wasn’t sure how to express what bothers me. I knew it wasn’t exactly a hippy thing or a new age throw back to African family groups. So I did a little research and it’s clear that the Harts were the opposite of what a contemporary “tribe” is. One’s “tribe” is a group of people who share interests and/or a common experience, are there for each other, are equals and usually aren’t related (although they can be). It’s like a chosen family. This description shows that the “Hart Tribe” was the antithesis of what a tribe is meant to be:

“But contemporary tribes are distinctly unlike families — and even ancient bands — in their governance. Consider the popular show Friends[FONT=&amp]. There’s no chief or matriarch in that fictional modern tribe: Tribes are democratic, or led by a group of committed individuals. Members can enter or leave the clan as they wish, and the group’s activities and agenda are usually the result of consensus and acclaim, rather than top-down decree.”
BBM

[/FONT]
More info at link:
https://experiencelife.com/article/my-tribe/

These women were presenting their family as a “tribe,” either mistakenly or dishonestly, for attention. The children served their interests. It wasn’t mutual. The children had no say in joining or in deciding what the “Hart Tribe” did. They could not leave. The children were dependent on the adults and certainly weren’t in a position to “be there” for the adults...although I think the adults expected that from them.

The Hart women co-opted the term “tribe” to present their family as something it wasn’t and never could be. Devonte had threatened the “tribe’s” existence, and their phony united public persona was about to disintegrate. The children were not allowed to leave, and so the faux “tribe” was obliterated in a staged “tragic accident.”
JMO

That picture shows, imo, 5 bananas, 6 bananas tops. Maybe it means nothing. Maybe it means they had a banana or two leftover, floating around in the vehicle. But no way is that 8 bananas in that bunch, in my humble banana-buying opinion.

Now I have the "Banana Splits" theme song bouncing around inside my head! Thanks for that.
laugh.gif

Maybe the bunch of bananas were purchased as a distraction. In the past, there were times when I needed to buy an item of a personal nature, but felt too self conscious to check out with just that "one" thing. So, I'd grab an additional item to keep that particular item company on the conveyer belt.
Maybe she also bought a family sized bottle of Benadryl. :thinking: MOO

For what it's worth, I stabilize my wallet with my dominant hand and remove/hand over the card with my non-dominant hand. Maybe my handedness isn't very pronounced compared to others, but it seems to me my choice is driven more by the design of the wallet than anything more significant than that.

My preference and habit might also be due to the fact that I usually wear my shoulder bag over the non-dominant hip (thumb hooked over strap), leaving my dominant hand free to reach for things, open doors, etc. So at checkout my non-dominant hand is in charge of basic motor skills involved with stabilizing my purse or wallet, while my dominant hand does the fine-motor skills involved in reaching in for the wallet and extricating the credit card.

To each their own. :) The brain is a fascinating thing.

Hi mods

I have a photo and a comment from Jen Hart’s FB someone left 6 yrs ago. The comment refers to Jens photo of Devonte holding up a sign the commenter didn’t think it was right to use the kids as political tools. Jen got upset at the comment and tried to defend it, boy does she go all ballistic. Talk about a temper.

Hi mods

I have a photo and a comment from Jen Hart’s FB someone left 6 yrs ago. The comment refers to Jens photo of Devonte holding up a sign the commenter didn’t think it was right to use the kids as political tools. Jen got upset at the comment and tried to defend it, boy does she go all ballistic. Talk about a temper.

How do you access it?

***** My children hate to pose for photographs and they never hug strangers and I would never want them to hug somebody they didn't know or feel authentic affection toward, the desire to hug of their own volition. I would certainly never put a "free hugs" sign on a child - especially a traumatized child, especially a black child - in world where I'm trying to teach them about consent and body awareness and healthy boundaries.

IMO Devonte wasn't giving the hug. He was receiving the hug: thus the tears.

It's easy to assume the tears are an emotional reaction to the topic of the event. It's unclear that any of the kids (or parents, for that matter) were invested in that particular cause: they are likely to have been trotted out for show, so no one would guess that this wasn't a beamingly happy family.

It's much more likely that Devonte's tears came from being hugged by someone in authority who could give a great bear hug, with no obligation. Tears like that can easily come from being held.

It's further possible that it wasn't the publicity after that photo that caused the women to pull up stakes and move. Instead, it might have generated emotional responses from all the kids, perhaps enough to cause a mini rebellion: the women could have moved out of punishment.

To me, their teeth look great. We could nitpick on slight imperfections but I think, overall, they're pretty fantastic looking teeth. I live in an area in which dental care is almost nonexistent. Our state is constantly getting "picked on" for having either the worst, or one of the worst, teeth. (Many people in my state don't have dental insurance and, those that do, don't have great coverage. It's mostly down to once a year cleanings, fillings, and simply extractions.) I've seen my share of "bad" teeth and I'd take a mouth full of almost any of the Harts' kids.

With that being said, don't take my words as being defensive of the Hart mothers. It's possible that the kids just had good genetics for their teeth; the state of their teeth doesn't necessarily mean that they got good dental care.

In a word: Photoshop.

In this picture of Devonte Hart dated the 2013 Portland viral hug incident, you can see Jen Hart to the right of him. She's clearly not slim.

attachment.php

http://newyorkbeacon.com/heres-how-...rtedly-profited-from-adopting-black-children/

If you look up the photographer credited, you can see more public pictures of the protest event, including a photo I find particularly chilling of Devonte looking up at Jen with tears in his eyes. He looks frightened and appears to be receiving instruction. I presume this is just prior to the meeting with the policeman. I am beginning to think that those claiming that Devonte was pushed into a planned photo op are correct. JMO. The picture is displayed in the photographer's public portfolio gallery, but I cannot link it here without written permission.

Attachments

• 112514sonnenmair-protest-9589.jpg
    112514sonnenmair-protest-9589.jpg
    173.1 KB · Views: 764
Hi mods

So, it looks like Jen could get very angry because someone simply made a comment. It wouldn't be hard to see her going ballistic and going over the edge of a cliff.

Human, you and I are in the same age group...

The times, music and electricity from our generation has been corporatized. What was once spontaneous is now big business.

I remember fun town celebrations with kids, but no children were present during the Vietnam or the police brutality protests in the 70's...

Bbm. Burning Man is the penultimate of all roads lead to the multicultural oneness of the perspective of the global, tribal unity, celebrity lead, SM events posted abound, tons of money. Who knows what is next.

Mind you, I think some of the burning man creations are just over the top awesome. But let's recognize it for what it is rather than some PR extravaganza... It's a drug fest in the middle of the desert.

I have one friend who went there and never came back the same... And not in a good way. What drugs? Where do they come from? Good lord, someone jumped into the fire last year.

So I ask this Q, because I admit I did LSD in the 70's, what are the drugs of choice? My experience was always with friends in small groups, experimenting. I cannot imagine doing this drug in its purest chemical form, or mushrooms at some festival?

And, don't know, maybe KZ could weigh in on psychedelics, how long they would stay in ones system? I'm curious.

I say this with judgement for parents... Drugs stop with kids. And if they don't, then what? Is MJ a problem? Sure is fifty times more powerful than when I grew up. Mushroom soup? Or windowpane?

I suspect, the silence from perhaps many communities is because so much of the PR of free love is a cover, for drugs, much like it was in my day.

Lots of drugs, great veggies to counter the side effects, earth movement, grow pot, solar, off the grid... Greatful dead!!!

So, here's my Q... What drug of choice for J&S? Is it possible they escaped? Or maybe their family needs to be notified,first?

I took my 10-year-old to Burning Man last year and we're returning again this year as well. While the drug culture is definitely present, I don't find that it's any more blatant than what we see around my town in the most popular drug-shopping areas (FWIW, most drug transactions go down in the parking lot between our McDonalds and Rite Aid).

This will be my 10th year of attending Burning Man. I've never done any drugs there, nor have I been offered any. Marijuana is probably the most prevalent, but I see (or rather smell) it at local music festivals here in my state as well. Depending on where you live, recreational marijuana isn't even illegal so your stance on that is kind of personal. Alcohol, opioids, and benzos are widely available at BM to but, again, I haven't found them to be any more prevalent than what I've seen at local festivals (or even our county fair).

You more or less get what you want out of Burning Man, or any of the smaller reclamations that lead up to BM. If it's sexual freedom and exhibitionism that you want, you'll find it there. If it's uppers or downers or smoking weed with like-minded people you want, you'll find it. However, you'll also find just as much "conservative" activities as well. Each camp has its own theme and there truly is something for everyone. We personally go for the creative vibe; we enjoy the bonding of artists from all walks of life, we like the inspiration that comes from the installations, and we LOVE the community feel (there's nothing for sale at Burning Man except ice-you barter for everything you need). There's even an enclosed area for families with kids called "Kiddsville" where you can find all kinds of "camp" type activities for the little ones. You won't find any sex or blatant nudity or drug use in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle