MA - Sara, 38, Madison, 8, James, 6, Michael Bermudez, 2, slain, W Brookfield, Mar'18 *Arrest*

There have been absolutely no new developments whatsoever. Very frustrating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So frustrating...agreed! I keep checking and checking. It’s unsettling too.

So frustrating...agreed! I keep checking and checking. It’s unsettling too.

It's entirely possible that they already have the killer in custody (Matthew Locke) and just don't yet have the evidence to charge him. It sounds like he's going to be on ice a while so if the authorities are confident that it's him, then there isn't a rush. I'm like you though, I don't stop checking, especially because the crime scene is only a few miles from me.

It's entirely possible that they already have the killer in custody (Matthew Locke) and just don't yet have the evidence to charge him. It sounds like he's going to be on ice a while so if the authorities are confident that it's him, then there isn't a rush. I'm like you though, I don't stop checking, especially because the crime scene is only a few miles from me.
Same here... I think that's why they told the general public there was no threat. The fact he has ties to two crime scenes where people died should say that he knows something..

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Same here... I think that's why they told the general public there was no threat. The fact he has ties to two crime scenes where people died should say that he knows something..

Yeah everything fits with him. Two murder scenes, domestic violence, burglary, and not to mention arson. We’ll see, I just wonder if he’s the only one involved or not.

Interesting but there is no mention of the husband's offshore job. Also stating that he supposedly was in California leads me to believe they haven't completely ruled him out. jmo

Yeah the way in which they haven’t directly answered the question as to where he was at the time of the murder is incredibly curious. I have the same opinion as to him possibly also being a person of interest.

I'm glad you understand what I'm talking about I was trying to reply to the post with the Boston Post article of them at the cemetery but it didn't stick I guess. Probably won't be posting too much from my phone, very confusing.

I really can’t help but laugh that they are actually holding him for lying. He has such a long record...I’m glad they made that stick while they sort this thing out!

Haaa I know. I guess this goes a small way towards making up for the state of Maine suspending 7 years of his 9 year sentence for arson.

I really can’t help but laugh that they are actually holding him for lying. He has such a long record...I’m glad they made that stick while they sort this thing out!

Well he also violated his conditions of release by having drugs / paraphernalia on him as well...

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2...l?s_campaign=breakingnews:newsletter#comments

Information about the Bermudez family including Moses working in California.

The biggest revelation in that article is that a grand jury has been convened and has heard evidence. I can’t say enough times how incredibly odd it is that the lone survivor of a massacre like that isn’t out there doing everything he can to find the killers. Even guilty people do that frequently, appealing to the public for help to atleast create the illusion that they are victims and not perpetrators. Just strange.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2...story.html?s_campaign=breakingnews:newsletter

"Moses Bermudez, who had been working on the docks in Los Angeles that day, according to his family, was the sole survivor."
I have not seen any confirmation from authorities that Moses was in fact in California at the time of the murders.
If anyone has seen this confirmation please post link if possible. Thanks

Exactly. That’s because there has been none. Every article that mentions him being in California at the time of the murders, sites his sister. Neither the DA nor anyone in law enforcement has explicitly said he was there. Obviously law enforcement knows this answer.

Arson....domestic violence....past drug abuse
Yep, he’s a peach
Not!

Don’t forget that other murder victim that he’s connected to as well. Lol.

The mother’s that defend their creepy, monstrous sons.......ugh....so nauseating, really.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2...story.html?s_campaign=breakingnews:newsletter

"Moses Bermudez, who had been working on the docks in Los Angeles that day, according to his family, was the sole survivor."
I have not seen any confirmation from authorities that Moses was in fact in California at the time of the murders.

Yes. At about 1:28 in the video in the following article, the reporter says investigators say they are “confident” Moses Bermudez was in California at the time of the murders. Not directly from the mouth of LE, but MSM reporting what LE told them.

Huh. I don’t remember seeing that about the dead cat before. Just adds to the drama of it. I feel awful for this woman and her babies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361
Back