CA - Hannah,16,Devonte,15,&Ciera Hart,12 (fnd deceased),Mendocino Cty,26 Mar 2018 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
It occured to me that on the off chance Devonte and Hannah are alive and hiding somewhere they would want to know what was going to happen to them if they reappeared. That may also be the case if someone took them in. I know that police have every reason to believe they perished....but since they're still missing maybe it would help if someone they trust would make a public plea for their return? Just a thought......

:bump:

We have no idea if these women did anything to keep their kids connected to their culture. We also don't have any evidence to suggest they withheld any connection to their past lives. We just don't know.

All we are trying to do is stop a discussion that will go nowhere and get everyone all upset. Every Single Time we try and have a discussion about race this is exactly what happens.

I don't think it's a secret what these women were trying to do. Whether it was with black kids, Hispanic kids, Guatemalan, kids it is obvious these women were trying to show they were great people to take on the challenge of raising all these older kids. In reality, these women were monsters because of the way they treated their kids.Their kids became the victims of their cruelty.

Other than the fact they chose African American kids rather than other minority children is really all that needs to be said about race. I hope I am not making things harder to understand. Discuss their motives in adopting older minority children. Hope this clears things up.

Tricia

Is it known for sure if all the camping gear was left at home. I remember reading none was found in the car or at the crash site, but is it possible they popped a tent up somewhere near Fort Bragg and just abandoned it?

Is it known for sure if all the camping gear was left at home. I remember reading none was found in the car or at the crash site, but is it possible they popped a tent up somewhere near Fort Bragg and just abandoned it?

Or perhaps bought something along the way? We went on an adventure like that with the kids once. (Well, not JUST like that. Ours had a happier ending.) We just loaded them into the car and went out of town for 3 days. Bought a cheap tent and sleeping bags at Wal-Mart along the way.

I've been wondering about the missing children's sizes, for example, that 16yo Hannah is less than 50lb. I saw the flyers online that has those stats, but the only place I can find those flyers, other than here, is on one particular woman's Twitter feed. These flyers are not the same ones the FBI sent out this week (that do not have height & weight).

Does anyone know if these were law enforcement's actual missing persons flyers, or if they were perhaps made by that person (Rawls, I think?) who posted them on her feed? It says "estimated", so I'm just wondering who did the estimating.

Now I really think it is too strange of a coincidence that the only two missing are Hannah and Devonte - the ones who recently got out of the house and tried to get help. I really think it is almost more likely that they are deceased somewhere else.

I had thought there was some chance that they had escaped, or were dropped off somewhere else, but it really seems that they would have been found by now if that were the case. Or maybe they were left somewhere by themselves alive but couldn't survive in the middle of nowhere alone.

I also hope the authorities can keep searching elsewhere. I hope they did bring cadaver dogs to the Washington house.

If Devonte and Hannah are the traitor children, why would Jen spare them?

It occured to me that on the off chance Devonte and Hannah are alive and hiding somewhere they would want to know what was going to happen to them if they reappeared. That may also be the case if someone took them in. I know that police have every reason to believe they perished....but since they're still missing maybe it would help if someone they trust would make a public plea for their return? Just a thought......

I’ve also been wondering about this. I want to think that it has been thought of, though, and it hasn’t been done for the fact that there is reason to believe (maybe not released yet) that they died in the crash or somewhere else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sort of thinking the kids were already deceased prior to going over the ledge. At least drugged. jmo

6f9ee71dcbf7f865fd6f7199a74b3194.jpg

Rest In Peace Ciera Hart may you be dancing with the angels. Gone too soon but never forgotten ❤️ [emoji26]

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...a-cliff-officials-say/?utm_term=.d9dd37e2d3e6

Me too. Including thinking about how they had to have gotten gas in Oregon at some point which means they interacted with someone. As if someone working at a gas pump might have some clues or insight. I'm reaching, I know.

And I want to know what route they took the whole way, what were they doing in Newport and what is up with the stop at the small town in Washington? How long were they there?

Where did the list of campgrounds come from? When we've camped on road trips like that we've always had to sign in to include writing down our license plate number.

I know in Oregon they have attended gas pumps. In MN there are gas pumps with no one. Simply gas pumps, No store. Are there pumps like that in California?

I know in Oregon they have attended gas pumps. In MN there are gas pumps with no one. Simply gas pumps, No store. Are there pumps like that in California?

No, we have middle ground. Regular gas stations have some kind of clerk/attendant.

If they got gas, they would have to pay with credit card or cash, of course. If they paid with cash, who would notice? If the kids were in the car, Jen would not stand out. But where is the camera info?

If they paid by credit card, how do they find the credit card? Does Visa have a genral Visa office for instance even though there are a myriad of instituitons that issue Visa?

Then there are bank cards and gas cards. It seems like a bog job to trace down.

I would,think there is mail in the house or info on the computer that indicates what kid of credit cards they may have.

It is possible, but hard to imagine they had that much cash on hand to travel. Of course, they xould,have withdrawn money and that would give no imdication of where they were.

If they got gas, they would have to pay with credit card or cash, of course. If they paid with cash, who would notice? If the kids were in the car, Jen would not stand out. But where is the camera info?

If they paid by credit card, how do they find the credit card? Does Visa have a genral Visa office for instance even though there are a myriad of instituitons that issue Visa?

Then there are bank cards and gas cards. It seems like a bog job to trace down.

I would,think there is mail in the house or info on the computer that indicates what kid of credit cards they may have.

It is possible, but hard to imagine they had that much cash on hand to travel. Of course, they xould,have withdrawn money and that would give no imdication of where they were.

If they have a Visa card then Visa would be able to track down their expenses. If they paid with bank cards then their bank would easily be able to pull up their transactions. If they have the home computers then LE would probably even be able to sign into their online accounts and look them up themselves.

If they have a Visa card then Visa would be able to track down their expenses. If they paid with bank cards then their bank would easily be able to pull up their transactions. If they have the home computers then LE would probably even be able to sign into their online accounts and look them up themselves.

Is Visa one entity? I have a couple of Visa cards which have nothing to do with each other. I don’t pay my bill to Visa.

Not everyone has their info online. Some people are paranoid about having info online..

There are so many options for credit. There must be mail if they don’t use online. So why is there no info as to where they were?

Is Visa one entity? I have a couple of Visa cards which have nothing to do with each other. I don’t pay my bill to Visa.

Not everyone has their info online. Some people are paranoid about having info online..

There are so many options for credit. There must be mail if they don’t use online. So why is there no info as to where they were?

VISA is a credit card company that can be optioned by different banks. This is how you can have a Capitol One Visa, Chase Visa, etc. They would be able to track down the transactions either through Visa itself or through the individual banks. They could also have a bank card with a Visa (or MC) emblem, though this is slightly different. One is a line of credit, the other tied to a checking/savings account.

It would be easy enough to figure any of this out. All LE needs is a social security number. When my dad died a couple of years ago we were able to have a whole list of every card he had, or had EVER had, within 5 minutes just by running a simple credit check.

Oh, and while not everyone may choose to manage their bills online, the information is still there. With an account number you can access just about anything from wherever you are. Dad didn't even have a computer but I was still able to pull all of his accounts up online and see his previous transactions going back several years.

Why did they run? They could easily give their song and dance about the kids and their horrible food issues.

I think Devonte and the other kids might cover once again as his fear was getting split up.

It does mot explain him asking if they called CPS however.

Was he worried that they would? He knew from the past CPS questioning that they were interested in the food consumption of the kids as Alexandra said food was withheld.

I still womder what Devonte would consider was abuse? Lots of abused kids have no idea that they are being abused.

It seems there has to be something else as to why they ran. They had time to concoct a story and practice and memorize it.

They did not think the way they treated the kids in front of Alexandra was wrong or they would not have done it.

I cannot imagine that Devonte did not get what was coming to him for trying to destroy the family. And maybe Hannah too for her past trangressions.

LE said the house was orderly with no evidence of a fight there. It seems like,hitting with a belt was a favorite form of punishment. But if they were coming back, there could not be bruises on any children.

VISA is a credit card company that can be optioned by different banks. This is how you can have a Capitol One Visa, Chase Visa, etc. They would be able to track down the transactions either through Visa itself or through the individual banks. They could also have a bank card with a Visa (or MC) emblem, though this is slightly different. One is a line of credit, the other tied to a checking/savings account.

It would be easy enough to figure any of this out. All LE needs is a social security number. When my dad died a couple of years ago we were able to have a whole list of every card he had, or had EVER had, within 5 minutes just by running a simple credit check.

Oh, and while not everyone may choose to manage their bills online, the information is still there. With an account number you can access just about anything from wherever you are. Dad didn't even have a computer but I was still able to pull all of his accounts up online and see his previous transactions going back several years.

So much for people thinking they can hide from online.

So why does LE have zero info that we know of? If they used cash, I would think they would use an ATM? Maybe they had stacks of cash on hand at their house.

Where I live we have a limit on how much cash we can take out of the ATM. The bank only allows $150 a day. Our credit card allows somewhat more. I forget how much because they capped their foreign transaction amount because of so much fraud. Do ATM’s have limits in that area of Oregon or California?

I do not mean the issuing credit card company. I mean the ATM machine itself.

Someone may have already suggested they could’ve used a prepaid bank card-works like a credit card, everywhere, even at hotels.

Someone may have already suggested they could’ve used a prepaid bank card-works like a credit card, everywhere, even at hotels.

I am not familiar with that.

Where I live, I have a phone that is registered in our name . I had to even show a passport in order to get it. The SIM card is registerd with somebody somewhere.

I buy a phone card with minutes on it each month. There is no record of me buying the phone card.

Is that how a prepaid bank card is? You pay some momey and get a card worth that money? Would the paperwork for the card be registered anywhere or is it totally anonymous?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni